Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

01/17 AAA TV Taping (Ecatpec)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

01/17 AAA TV Taping (Ecatpec) Empty
PostSubject: 01/17 AAA TV Taping (Ecatpec)   01/17 AAA TV Taping (Ecatpec) EmptyThu 07 Jan 2010, 2:29 pm

AAA TV (SUN) 01/17 Centro Civico de Ecatepec
1) La Parkita, Mini Charly Manson, Octagoncito vs Mini Abismo Negro, Mini Histeria, Mini Psicosis
2) Cuervo, Escoria, Espíritu, Ozz vs Amnesia, Black Abyss, Histeria, Psicosis III
3) Extreme Tiger & Jack Evans vs Joe Lider & Nicho el Millionario
4) Crazy Boy, La Parka Jr., Laredo Kid vs Electroshock, Silver King, Último Gladiador
5) Cibernético, Monster Clown, Murder Clown, Psycho Clown vs Chessman, Kenzo Suzuki, Konnan, Zorro

Last 2 tapings here: 06/17/09 (Konnan gets indefinitely suspended), 02/15/09 (Charly Manson’s return). I believe this is also where the Perros ran their last TV taping, though I may be confusing two buildings.

2010 TV Taping Chart
Projected Air Date (#922)
Mexico: 01/24 – this fits perfectly with the 2 Best Of shows I’d be guessing at.
US: 02/01

Main event is interesting – this is clearly a match the Psycho Circus could lose to end the streak. On the other hand, Cibernetico was being built as a near unstoppable monster, coming back on 2-1, 3-1, 5-1 and 7-1 numbers. The only thing that could stop Cibernetico was white powder. (…) As long as the clowns can keep an eye on Rain, they should be all good here.

Laredo in the semimain event would be interesting if it wasn’t so clear he was there to be killed by the rudos.

Tercera took place on the last card of last year. It sounded like the Hermanidad were pretty dominant, so it’s a surprise to see it here. Probably nothing better to do.

Should Ozz & crew just be happy to get on TV? Only this and the opener actually look like matches I’d like to see, and this one only counts because I have no idea about the new Vipers yet and I have misplaced hope for good Dark Family matches.

Divina’s injury opens up a spot for a mini tecnico, assuming AAA runs many mini trios. The current Mascarita Sagrada is OK at best. Parkita (III) gets a shot here, but he’s no great shakes either. You know who they could use? Atomic Boy!
Back to top Go down

01/17 AAA TV Taping (Ecatpec)
Page 1 of 1