Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bret Hart Speaks on Why He Returned to WWE, Talks TNA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Bret Hart Speaks on Why He Returned to WWE, Talks TNA Empty
PostSubject: Bret Hart Speaks on Why He Returned to WWE, Talks TNA   Bret Hart Speaks on Why He Returned to WWE, Talks TNA EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 5:47 pm

CalgaryHerald.com has posted a new interview recently conducted with Bret Hart. On whether or not WWE brought Hart in for Raw last week because it was going up against Impact, Hart said "(TNA is) playing it up like that. Like WWE was scared of whatever Hulk Hogan was going to do, so they went and got Bret Hart to compete." That's not the case, says Hart, who adds that plans were underway for his comeback long before Hogan's was announced.
On the notion that Hart may have returned to WWE because he needed the money, Hart said, "Like a lot of people, I got a little worried about my finances last year when the stock market crashed. But it's kind of rebounded and I was in a position where I could either walk away from this deal or I could do it. . . . I'm not opposed to making a little money . . . but I still don't need to do it."
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Bret Hart Speaks on Why He Returned to WWE, Talks TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Speaks on Why He Returned to WWE, Talks TNA   Bret Hart Speaks on Why He Returned to WWE, Talks TNA EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 12:06 pm

of course TNA are gonna say shit like that
but even if the case was true, stating it, isnt going to get ppl from WWE to go "oh well if thats the case, screw WWE"...its like them saying Foley was winning the world title, its as though they believe if they say something is happening, ppl wont care to watch.
Back to top Go down

Bret Hart Speaks on Why He Returned to WWE, Talks TNA
Page 1 of 1