Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose?

Go down 
+7
Pedro
Hitomi
Queen Mintz
X
Bone Breaker
Did You Miss Her?
angelmessiah
11 posters
AuthorMessage
angelmessiah
World Champion
World Champion
angelmessiah

Male
Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose? Empty
PostSubject: Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose?   Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose? EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 1:01 am

Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose? Why?
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose?   Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose? EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 1:08 am

i'D LOSE SMELL, CAUSE IT THE ONLY ONE THAT DOesn't directly effect me.
Back to top Go down
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
Number of posts : 3731
Job/hobbies : MMA (im a 5th Degree Black Belt)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : #1 Stone Cold Steve Austin
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : #1 Trish Stratus(Soooooo Hot)
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose?   Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose? EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 1:12 am

smell because i dont want to smell all the bad smells in the world.
but everyone will say that so one more umm maybe hearing but only if i can be like Emma from heroes than hearing.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose?   Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose? EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 1:14 am

Smell for sure, I mean its the least used sense that we have, and like above said, it wouldn't affect us, hell it would actually be a benefit, as we would be less likely to get hayfever and stuff (I think), and we w2ouldnt be stressed by people with BO in a relationship/friendship.

In order of importance to me: sight-hearing-touch-taste-smell

But really, we don't need taste or touch, like we could still live normally without them, though I've always wondered if we lost the sense of touch, would we still be able to feel other people touching us? If we can't, then I'd definantly rank it the most important, behind sight. Can we even lose our sense of touch and taste? LOL.

You should have added our sixth sense on here to make it interesting. How would we fair, without the ability to sense when something isn't right, or something is going to happen? xD
Back to top Go down
angelmessiah
World Champion
World Champion
angelmessiah

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose?   Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose? EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 1:21 am

TRX wrote:
Smell for sure, I mean its the least used sense that we have, and like above said, it wouldn't affect us, hell it would actually be a benefit, as we would be less likely to get hayfever and stuff (I think), and we w2ouldnt be stressed by people with BO in a relationship/friendship.

In order of importance to me: sight-hearing-touch-taste-smell

But really, we don't need taste or touch, like we could still live normally without them, though I've always wondered if we lost the sense of touch, would we still be able to feel other people touching us? If we can't, then I'd definantly rank it the most important, behind sight. Can we even lose our sense of touch and taste? LOL.

You should have added our sixth sense on here to make it interesting. How would we fair, without the ability to sense when something isn't right, or something is going to happen? xD

i think you might want your touch or else sex would be pointless.

i would give up taste, because i wouldn't be loosing anything i couldn't live without
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose?   Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose? EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 2:46 am

LOL thats why I wondered if touch would affect things like that, because if it did, I'd rank it second most important. I would hate getting sexual urges and unable to please myself because I can't feel anyhting xD
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose?   Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose? EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 3:00 am

I doubt you would get sexual urges.

CRAP! NEVER I OVER THOUGHT THE QUESTION! PAY NO ATTENTION TO THIS!!
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose?   Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose? EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 7:40 am

But sexual urges are internal, not external.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose?   Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose? EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 7:42 am

Smell, easiest question
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Hitomi
Opener

Male
Number of posts : 150
Job/hobbies : Doing Wrestling, watch soccer
Favorite TNA Knockout : Alissa Flash & Tara
Registration date : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose?   Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose? EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 8:15 am

smell I think ^^
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose?   Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose? EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 2:44 pm

TRX wrote:
But sexual urges are internal, not external.

Yeah, I thought about that AFTER I answered the question lol.
Back to top Go down
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Bobby Roode

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose?   Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose? EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 2:48 pm

lol, tank you need to think before you type. lol
yea i would take away smell like i said but everyone is goning to say that so what is the second onw you would take away if smell was not one of them.
Back to top Go down
angelmessiah
World Champion
World Champion
angelmessiah

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose?   Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose? EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 3:27 pm

Bone Breaker wrote:
lol, tank you need to think before you type. lol
yea i would take away smell like i said but everyone is goning to say that so what is the second onw you would take away if smell was not one of them.

you say everyone will say smell and it looks like your right, but why is everyone saying smell. with your sense of smell you can tell when your in danger (such as fire or gas leak) and stimulate sexual urges (some sents release hormones). The reason i said taste is because i'm not sacrificing anything other than not being disappointed when something doen't taste as good as it looks and take medicine without an after taste.

Last edited by angelmessiah on Wed 13 Jan 2010, 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Bobby Roode

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose?   Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose? EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 4:09 pm

yea everyone thinks smell is not that important and they want to be able taste their favorite food.
i said smell than taste but if i can have the powers Emma from Heroes has i will give my hearing away.
Back to top Go down
Pedro
Pedro supports Eve Torres
Pedro supports Eve Torres
Pedro

Male
Number of posts : 193
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Favorite WWE Diva : Eve Torres, Bella Twins
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Aj Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose?   Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose? EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 4:14 pm

I also choose taste.

We all eat certain things because they taste good to us, and stuff we should eat like veggies and what not, most of us hate the taste and don't eat it when it's good for you. So loosing taste would mean that we could water we wanted without having to taste the awfulness of it lol.

Although we would sacrifice things we love, but we still can do everything else.
Back to top Go down
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Bobby Roode

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose?   Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose? EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 4:22 pm

yea, i dont eat a lot of foods that are good for me because they dont taste good.
Back to top Go down
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose?   Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose? EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 4:47 pm

iWould go with Smell..
I'm slowly going Blind, but that is one of my biggest fears.

I don't think I could live without tasing anything, so yeah.. i'd say Smell.
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose?   Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose? EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 5:16 pm

Like a lot of people already said, smell. I can probably get far without it, unless there's a fire and I can't smell the burning. o__*
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose?   Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose? EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 7:28 pm

i love how u all say smell has no benifet, that would actually be wrong. smell actually helps us fight off depression, helps us relax, and among other things. its actually the first sense we use and that bonds us to our mother.

with all that said, id rather not have my sense of smell either, ive lived without for most of my life.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose?   Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose? EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 12:07 am

It could also be said tasting certain things of others releases hormones as well :P
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose?   Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose? EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 12:47 am

Taste. Why? That way I wouldn't have any worries about being a picky eater.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose?   Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose? Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell) Which one would you choose?
Page 1 of 1