Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Conan quits The Tonight Show

Go down 
+2
The Sexy Vixen
Dead
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Conan quits The Tonight Show Empty
PostSubject: Conan quits The Tonight Show   Conan quits The Tonight Show EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 5:12 pm

As expected, Conan O’Brien has quit his wildly unappreciated “Tonight ShowConan quits The Tonight Show 2_bing”.

With NBC looking to give former host Jay LenoConan quits The Tonight Show 2_bing – a fella who, mind you, quit it – back his own timeslot, and essentially, show, O’Brien has publicly come out swinging.

Though the network wants O’Brien to continue on ‘Tonight Show’ – O’Brien’s understandably not too keen on hosting a show that, for the first time since its inception, will start an hour later…. because of Leno. A 12:05 “Tonight Show” would never rate, and Conan knows it.

"When Conan read the statement to the staff, "he broke up. He began to cry," an insider tells Nikkie Fenke.

"Because for 17 years he was working towards The Tonight ShowConan quits The Tonight Show 2_bing, and now he says he's prepared to walk away from it. That's an amazing thing. An amazing thing. But he takes very seriously the fact that The Tonight Show baton was passed to him."

Rumour is, NBCConan quits The Tonight Show 2_bing are madly scrambling to find a guest host for tonight’s “Tonight Show”.

Meanwhile, TMZ is reporting that ‘’Jay Leno will get his one-hour show back, and it will be called "The Tonight Show". We're told NBC honchos still have to sit down with Jay's rep and put the finishing touches on a new deal, but NBC has signed off on the plan if Conan O'BrienConan quits The Tonight Show 2_bing leaves ... and Conan has made it clear that he's leaving the network, and not on good terms.”

The outlet adds that it’s looking increasingly like Conan may be making a deal with Fox for a late night show from 11:00 PM to midnight.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Conan quits The Tonight Show   Conan quits The Tonight Show EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 5:21 pm

wow...drama and none of it is about a female.

I dont like Conan, personally, but that's sad for him to lose his dream like that.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conan quits The Tonight Show   Conan quits The Tonight Show EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 5:24 pm

nah theres a female in all this....its the fat fuck known as Jay Leno. his show sucked so bad it got cancelled, now he wants the Tonight Show back which he gave up on his own accord. so, like the little whiny ass baby he is...he got Conan to leave just like he got Letterman
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Conan quits The Tonight Show   Conan quits The Tonight Show EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 8:15 pm

Yeah, I watched that show once (like ten minutes of it) and never watched it ever again. Thank goodness that shitty failure of a show is going away.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Conan quits The Tonight Show   Conan quits The Tonight Show EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 8:18 pm

I like Leno..I watch him on any timeslot. Conan isnt funny to me.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Conan quits The Tonight Show   Conan quits The Tonight Show EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 8:20 pm

I can bear with Conan, but, Jay annoys the fuck outta me.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conan quits The Tonight Show   Conan quits The Tonight Show EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 8:22 pm

I only like Leno and Craig Ferguson.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Conan quits The Tonight Show   Conan quits The Tonight Show EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 8:23 pm

Craig is ok sometimes for me.

My fave is Kimmel, though.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conan quits The Tonight Show   Conan quits The Tonight Show EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 8:26 pm

Then there's Stephen Colbert...love him.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Conan quits The Tonight Show   Conan quits The Tonight Show EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 8:36 pm

Isn't that the one with the glasses? I forget which one that is... there's so many out there right now, it's like reality tv.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conan quits The Tonight Show   Conan quits The Tonight Show EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 8:49 pm

yeah the guy with glasses. He is really funny.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Conan quits The Tonight Show   Conan quits The Tonight Show EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 8:57 pm

His show comes on Saturdays, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
Number of posts : 3731
Job/hobbies : MMA (im a 5th Degree Black Belt)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : #1 Stone Cold Steve Austin
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : #1 Trish Stratus(Soooooo Hot)
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Bobby Roode
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Conan quits The Tonight Show   Conan quits The Tonight Show EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 9:02 pm

wow, i saw this coming.
they said he was looking to go to FOX and it looks like it will happen if he can make a deal with fox.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conan quits The Tonight Show   Conan quits The Tonight Show EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 9:29 pm

the Colbert Report is monday-thursday

George Lopez is 10 times more funny than Leno...Leno is garbage
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Conan quits The Tonight Show   Conan quits The Tonight Show EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 10:07 pm

Loopez is lulz. I usually don't see it though bc I'm too busy watching Family Guy.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conan quits The Tonight Show   Conan quits The Tonight Show EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 10:09 pm

yeah same here
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conan quits The Tonight Show   Conan quits The Tonight Show EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 10:14 pm

lucky for me Lopez comes on after frasier which is after family guy. so i can see both.
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Conan quits The Tonight Show   Conan quits The Tonight Show EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 12:48 am

They screwed Conan! I'm gonna watch tonight's show to see the fans mob the "new" guy.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Conan quits The Tonight Show   Conan quits The Tonight Show EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 12:51 am

There's a conspiracy against funny Gingers at NBC! No Conan! No Peace!
Back to top Go down
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Bobby Roode

PostSubject: Re: Conan quits The Tonight Show   Conan quits The Tonight Show EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 12:51 am

i like the Colbert Report and the Daily Show they are 10 times better than Leno and Conan but Conan got screwed over big time with this.
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky!!

Male
Rey
Maria
Tara

PostSubject: Re: Conan quits The Tonight Show   Conan quits The Tonight Show EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 12:52 am

Fuck Jay! This is gonna hurt Jay more. Hogan needs to takeover the show again.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conan quits The Tonight Show   Conan quits The Tonight Show EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 12:53 am

Hogan is too busy killing TNA.
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky!!

Male
Rey
Maria
Tara

PostSubject: Re: Conan quits The Tonight Show   Conan quits The Tonight Show EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 12:54 am

I'll probably never watch NBC again.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conan quits The Tonight Show   Conan quits The Tonight Show EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 12:58 am

I cant give up NBC. They gave me Heroes, the Office, Law & Order: SVU and Biggest Loser.
Back to top Go down
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Bobby Roode

PostSubject: Re: Conan quits The Tonight Show   Conan quits The Tonight Show EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 1:21 am

yea i love NBC they have a lot of great shows.
dont forget 30 Rock, community(not as good as the other shows but is still funny)
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conan quits The Tonight Show   Conan quits The Tonight Show EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 1:23 am

remember Dateline: To Catch a Predator?

I miss that.
Back to top Go down
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Bobby Roode

PostSubject: Re: Conan quits The Tonight Show   Conan quits The Tonight Show EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 1:37 am

yea i loved that show it was funny what a lot of them did to meet the people.
That show was really good.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conan quits The Tonight Show   Conan quits The Tonight Show EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 5:44 pm

NBC sucks, thats why they lose in the ratings lol. all those shows you guys mentioned are on other channels too
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Conan quits The Tonight Show   Conan quits The Tonight Show EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 6:32 pm

30 Rock is so unbelievably sucky.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conan quits The Tonight Show   Conan quits The Tonight Show EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 7:25 pm

so is the Office...but the british version is far worse
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Conan quits The Tonight Show   Conan quits The Tonight Show EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 8:32 pm

The only thing I linke about the office is that hot blonde.

I've seen the other version like... hmm ONCE! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conan quits The Tonight Show   Conan quits The Tonight Show Empty

Back to top Go down

Conan quits The Tonight Show
Page 1 of 1