Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bubba The Love Sponge Speaks on Taking Borash's Job

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Bubba The Love Sponge Speaks on Taking Borash's Job Empty
PostSubject: Bubba The Love Sponge Speaks on Taking Borash's Job   Bubba The Love Sponge Speaks on Taking Borash's Job EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 7:05 pm

Following last night's TNA Genesis PPV, Bubba The Love Sponge posted the following on his Twitter account:
"Going to bed had a long talk with Eric b. I don't want to take over jbs backstage interviews. I may have to walk away. Cause I don't agree..... With letting him go. Now if I would happen to take those interviews over. All ready I'm the bad guy. That's not cool. Already some bulls*** about..... Going down and I'm in the middle of it. I have to take a long hard look at weather I want to really do this or not. Bubba"
In response to his posting F*** Haiti, Bubba tweeted, "As a matter fact there is a face book group page that has now started trying to get Dixie Carter to fire me. Bubba"
Back to top Go down

Bubba The Love Sponge Speaks on Taking Borash's Job
Page 1 of 1