Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paranormal Activity 2 for Halloween 2010!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Paranormal Activity 2 for Halloween 2010! Empty
PostSubject: Paranormal Activity 2 for Halloween 2010!   Paranormal Activity 2 for Halloween 2010! EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 3:19 pm

It's that over-opinionated son-of-a-lawyer in Brentwood, again.

Did you hear about this? "Paranormal Activity 2" is coming out - and soon!

Paramount are said to be rushing (and by rushing, I mean rushing) the sequel into theaters for Halloween! Yes, this Halloween!

Directing? Not surprisingly, one of the “Saw” guys.

Kevin GreutertParanormal Activity 2 for Halloween 2010! 2_bing, helmer of the lackluster (that’s when happens when you rush something) “Saw 6Paranormal Activity 2 for Halloween 2010! 2_bing", will helm. Interestingly enough, his “Paranormal Activity” sequel will be pitted against the seventh “Saw” movie at the box office (Yes Kevin, they are saying things behind your back over at the “Saw 7” set).

Oh this is sure to be great! (if only I had my webcam turned on so you could sell my smirk).

“Paranormal Activity” director Oren Peli is going to sit on the sidelines... producing... and counting his residual checks.

Michael R. Perry is writing the sequel to the 2009 hit. As yet there are no story details available – and *cough* not because there isn’t one. A story.

"Paranormal Activity" star Micah Sloat told Clint last year in regards to a sequel (though I do he, or the girl with the lovely jugs, will be back). ‘’One thing I do know is that they want the film to encompass the independent feel of the original, they’re not just going to make a HollywoodParanormal Activity 2 for Halloween 2010! 2_bing movie – like Blair Witch 2: Book of Shadows", he continues. ''They’re really sensitive to avoiding that trap. I think whatever they come up with is going to be pretty interesting’’.

I'm all for that - but "from the director of Saw 6" doesn't actually scream imaginative and independent!
Back to top Go down

Paranormal Activity 2 for Halloween 2010!
Page 1 of 1