Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Documentary on Chris Benoit in the works

Go down 
+2
Did You Miss Her?
Dead
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Documentary on Chris Benoit in the works Empty
PostSubject: Documentary on Chris Benoit in the works   Documentary on Chris Benoit in the works EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 3:35 pm

Credit: The Wrestling Globe Newsletter

Rob Feinstein of RFVideo.com has a major documentary in the works on Chris Benoit. The working title is “Chris Benoit: Aftermath” focusing on what his peers think about him in the present day after events unfolded in 2007. Feinstein said: “The film deals with the aftermath of what happened when Chris Benoit committed those horrible acts and how his peers perceived him after those untimely events. Chris went from being considered one of the worlds greatest wrestlers to one of the most despised human beings. You will hear first hand from people that traveled with him, worked with him and people who talked to him only days before the acts took place. This is going to be one of our most emotional DVD’s of all time.”
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Documentary on Chris Benoit in the works   Documentary on Chris Benoit in the works EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 3:38 pm

I felt that if he wanted to kill hisself then that was all fine and dandy, but that little boy don't deserve any of that, not saying Nancy did either, but when I heard about the little boy, my heart dropped, and I felt even worst for his other son, he lost damn near everyone, how do u deal with something like that.
Back to top Go down
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Documentary on Chris Benoit in the works   Documentary on Chris Benoit in the works EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 5:11 pm

I've seen a Documentary already about Chris Benoit, but it was nothing like this.. it was everything leading up to His death.. & that was it`
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Documentary on Chris Benoit in the works   Documentary on Chris Benoit in the works EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 5:13 pm

Godric wrote:
I felt that if he wanted to kill hisself then that was all fine and dandy, but that little boy don't deserve any of that, not saying Nancy did either, but when I heard about the little boy, my heart dropped, and I felt even worst for his other son, he lost damn near everyone, how do u deal with something like that.

It'll have the aftermath, so maybe it'll cover that too.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Documentary on Chris Benoit in the works   Documentary on Chris Benoit in the works EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 5:27 pm

Godric wrote:

Chris had Dementia...he wassn't in his right mind. That stemmed from all the unprotected chair shots and headbutts and hits he took over the years. Chris Nowinski looked at his brain and said it looked like an eighty-something year old man Documentary on Chris Benoit in the works Icon_cry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Documentary on Chris Benoit in the works   Documentary on Chris Benoit in the works EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 8:25 pm

So it wasn't Chris's correct mindset...he did it...but he wasn't really there while he did it
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Documentary on Chris Benoit in the works   Documentary on Chris Benoit in the works EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 2:03 pm

this maybe a dvd id have to buy.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Documentary on Chris Benoit in the works   Documentary on Chris Benoit in the works EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 6:12 pm

"The Bad Guy" Glitch wrote:
So it wasn't Chris's correct mindset...he did it...but he wasn't really there while he did it

Exactly
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Documentary on Chris Benoit in the works   Documentary on Chris Benoit in the works EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 9:42 pm

Jordan Harvey Version 1.0 wrote:
"The Bad Guy" Glitch wrote:

Exactly

It's still tragic no matter which way you look at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Documentary on Chris Benoit in the works   Documentary on Chris Benoit in the works Empty

Back to top Go down

Documentary on Chris Benoit in the works
Page 1 of 1