Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Appetite For Destruction

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Appetite For Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Appetite For Destruction   Appetite For Destruction EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 7:03 pm

Appetite For Destruction Afwfir10

Report by The Scotsman
Preshow
Appetite For Destruction Th_AmyDumas
Amy Dumas is backstage. I went downstairs to get a beer. When i came back, i caught the end of this interview. I think she was on hype duty tonight, this time for a match with Alissa Flash.
Rating- 80%

Main Show
Segment 1
Appetite For Destruction Th_SaritaAppetite For Destruction Th_TaylorWilde
Appetite For Destruction Th_LaylaAppetite For Destruction Th_MichelleMcCool
SariTaylor vs Lay-Cool
All Female Tag Team Championship
Taylor Wilde takes a right hand to the temple from Michelle. Powerslam from Michelle McCool on Taylor. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Tag between Michelle McCool and Layla El. Lay-Cool hook up Taylor, then hit a double suplex. Vertical suplex by Layla El. Taylor Wilde was really high...i can relate to that. 1 - 2 - kick out. Taylor Wilde walks into a stiff lariat clothesline from Layla. Taylor Wilde, like so many teenage boys, uses a right hand. Except in this case, it's for a punch. Flying knee to the face from Taylor Wilde. Japanese marks everywhere cream themselves as someone uses a Shining Wizard....it's only a knee for crying out loud! Tag between Taylor Wilde and Sarita. Legsweep. There's probably a Japanese name for that....like Golden Dragon Nuclear Spike....that'll do, i'll call it that from now on. Sarita crushes Layla with a running butt smash...nothing says 'killer move' like driving your ass into someone else's face. Layla El ducks a clothesline attempt. Layla tags out to Michelle McCool. Michelle McCool DDTs Sarita. Michelle McCool scores with a poor standing spinebuster. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Sarita takes a right hand to the temple from Michelle. Sarita kicks Michelle McCool in the gut to reverse the momentum. Super frankenthingy on Michelle, who hit hard. Michelle McCool is all alone...Lightening Flash!! 1....2....3! SariTaylor go into the crowd, where they celebrate their win.
Overall Rating - 75%
Crowd Reaction - 76%
Match Quality - 76%
Road Agent Notes - Tag Titles have gained prestige.

Segment 2
Appetite For Destruction Th_MaddisonRayne
Appetite For Destruction Th_NatalyaAppetite For Destruction Th_VelvetSky
Maddison Rayne is backstage in her locker room. In comes Natalya, and she attacks. They begin brawling around the room. Velvet Sky comes in too, and she joins in the attack on Rayne. The two-on-one attack leaves Maddison Rayne down in her own locker room.
Overall Rating 71%

Segment 3
Appetite For Destruction Th_Melina
Appetite For Destruction Th_NatalyaAppetite For Destruction Th_VelvetSky
Melina vs Natalya and Velvet Sky
Velvet Sky gets hip tossed by Melina. Melina drives a thrust kick into the chest of Natalya. Back heel kick from Melina on Natalya. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Melina hits a spinning back kick. Melina walks into a trip. Velvet \ Natalya whip Melina into the corner. Velvet Sky whips Natalya in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Big dropkick by Natalya. Velvet Sky hits a crap missile dropkick on Melina. Natalya \ Velvet whip Melina into the corner. Natalya whips Velvet Sky in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Velvet face jams Melina. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Velvet Sky walks into a stiff lariat clothesline from Melina. Melina gets caught with a short powerbomb from Natalya. Natalya scoops up Melina. Velvet bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Kick from Velvet Sky to the leg. I guess Melina hasn't got a leg to stand on...or something. Eh, screw it. Melina counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Natalya gets taken down out of nowhere. Melina blasts Natalya with a crap kick. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Reverse DDT on Melina. Velvet \ Natalya whip Melina into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Natalya gets whipped into the corner. Melina charges in, but into a pair of raised boots. Natalya uses a roll up, with feet on the second rope! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!!
Overall Rating - 72%
Crowd Reaction - 75%
Match Quality - 68%

Segment 4
Appetite For Destruction Th_SaritaAppetite For Destruction Th_TaylorWilde
Appetite For Destruction Th_LaylaAppetite For Destruction Th_MichelleMcCool
SariTaylor are walking backstage when they get ambushed from behind by Lay-Cool, who beat them down with chairs. After a short attack, Sarita and Taylor have been left down and hurt on the concrete floor.
Overall Rating 64%

Segment 5
Appetite For Destruction Th_AprilHunterAppetite For Destruction Th_Roxxi
April Hunter vs Roxxi
A. Hunter takes a back suplex. April Hunter, like so many teenage boys, uses a right hand. Except in this case, it's for a punch. April Hunter strikes Roxxi. Roxxi charges, A. Hunter moves, and the referee is knocked out. A. Hunter DDTs Roxxi. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. Roxxi ducks a wild right hand. Flying cookie sheet shot by Roxxi, blasting A. Hunter. Pick-up into a powerbomb, A. Hunter hits hard. 1 - 2 - kick out. Belly to belly off the top rope, A. Hunter got folded up like...uh...eh, pick your own damn metaphors. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. A. Hunter reverses a waistlock. A. Hunter rams Roxxi into a table. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Roxxi, like so many teenage boys, uses a right hand. Except in this case, it's for a punch. April Hunter can barely stand. Voodoo Slam! 1....2....3. Roxxi goes into the crowd, where she celebrates her victory
Overall Rating - 63%
Crowd Reaction - 69%
Match Quality - 52%
Road Agent Notes - Through Match Stipulations April Hunter will be fired on the next epsiode of Freedom Females. Roxxi and April both lost fan support through the ending of their feud

Segment 6
Appetite For Destruction Th_CherryAppetite For Destruction Th_Nikkita
Cherry vs Nikkita
Suplex by Nikkita, Cherry landed on his ass...heh. Big dropkick by Nikkita. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Cherry elbows Nikkita in the face to break a hammerlock. Nikkita takes a vertical suplex from Cherry. Cherry snap suplexes Nikkita. Cherry uses an armbreaker to take Nikkita down. Nikkita fights out of a grapple. Powerbomby thing by Nikkita. Jackie Gayda-Haas has climbed up onto the apron! Nikkita turns...and falls for the distraction! Cherry runs at Nikkita from behind...but misses! Cherry collides with Jackie Gayda-Haas! Cherry is in trouble. Kat Nip! 1....2....3. Nikkita remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.
Overall Rating - 63%
Crowd Reaction - 68%
Match Quality - 53%
Road Agents Note - The Rising Championship has gained prestige

Segment 7
Appetite For Destruction Th_MickieJamesAppetite For Destruction Th_GailKim
Appetite For Destruction Th_BethPhoenixAppetite For Destruction Th_AmazingKong
Awesome Kong vs Beth Phoenix vs Gail Kim vs Mickie James
Back suplex on Kong. Beth Phoenix snap suplexes Kong. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Awesome Kong, like so many teenage boys, uses a right hand. Except in this case, it's for a punch. Kong tags out to Mickie James. Mickie hits an arm drag on Phoenix. Mickie whips Phoenix into the turnbuckles...and the referee gets sandwiched. Mickie James with an enziguri. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. Flying elbow from Mickie James. Phoenix blocks a kick from Mickie James. Tag between Beth Phoenix and Gail Kim. Mickie takes a rana from Gail Kim. Flying elbow from Gail Kim. Mickie kicks Gail Kim in the gut to reverse the momentum. Gail Kim takes a chop from Mickie. Flying knee to the face from Mickie James. Japanese marks everywhere cream themselves as someone uses a Shining Wizard....it's only a knee for crying out loud! Mickie tags out to Beth Phoenix. Gail Kim takes a butterfly suplex from Phoenix. Beth Phoenix brings out a jumping powerbomb to nearly kill Gail Kim!! That was incredibly brutal, i LOVE that move. Gail Kim can barely stand. Glam Slam!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!
Overall Rating - 78%
Crowd Reaction - 79%
Match Quality - 77%

Main Event
Appetite For Destruction Th_AlissaFlashAppetite For Destruction Th_AmyDumas
Appetite For Destruction Th_Steph
Alissa Flash vs Amy Dumas
Ref: Stephanie McMahon
Amy Dumas hits a crap missile dropkick on Flash. Flying knee to the face from Amy Dumas. Japanese marks everywhere cream themselves as someone uses a Shining Wizard....it's only a knee for crying out loud! Amy Dumas with an enziguri. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Face crusher from Dumas on Flash. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Flash reverses a waistlock. Flash hits a dropkick on Amy Dumas. Super frankenthingy on Dumas, who hit hard. Dumas reverses a Alissa Flash hammerlock. Dumas hits a high kick on Alissa Flash. Alissa Flash is in trouble. Snap DDT!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Amy Dumas goes into the crowd, where she celebrates her victory
Overall Rating - 84%
Crowd Reaction - 89%
Match Quality - 74%
Road Agents Note - World title has gained prestige

Show Rating - 72%
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Appetite For Destruction   Appetite For Destruction EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 7:04 pm

sorry for the shitty reports esp the ME....clearly i will after looking at all 4 reporters will be going with Scott Keith
hope ya like
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Appetite For Destruction   Appetite For Destruction EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 7:08 pm

awwww Alissa Lost???? No WAY!!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Appetite For Destruction   Appetite For Destruction EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 7:16 pm

Alissa vs Lita? Dream match!! and my Steph as guest ref..awesome!!!

I wish LayCool had won Teary Eyed

i would love to see the fatal fourway in real life one day. That would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Appetite For Destruction   Appetite For Destruction EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 7:31 pm

Loved the show!

NOOO SariTaylor as champs, that's kind of sad. :-(

Loved the Handicap match, Melina losing was a mini-victory for me.

April Hunter gets fired next episode? :-( :-( :-(

GO NIKKITA!!!

YAY BETH! Although I would've rather seen Gail win the match.

Alissa Flash should've won... Appetite For Destruction 844142

Don't forget to add the info we need to the matches, like was the Championship on the line in the main event? or was the championship on the line in the Nikkita match?
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Appetite For Destruction   Appetite For Destruction EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 8:30 pm

lol this was Amys last chance....so i HAD to give her the title so i could move the feud on forward
check back in the next few epsiodes to see what i hav planned.
i will make sure to add the info
SariTaylor also needed to win the titles for me to move things on
April Hunter has had bad attitudes and is causing trouble hence AFWs managments decision to release her...check News Station for more info
and i WAS going to stop the Nattie/Melina feud...but as its soo highly rated on m feud page....for reasons unknown to me, it has the third most heat...and ive done f all to beef it up...SariTaylor/LayCool has the least heat, and has had some of the most buld up...so i decided to work the whole Melina Maddison team into the feud..with Maddison and Velvet playing side parts

THANKS EVERYONE
i shall have Freedom Females Episode 5 upn within the next day
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Appetite For Destruction   Appetite For Destruction EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 8:52 pm

LMAO @ the commentary during the tag match, This is one match that I’d love to see Lay-Cool and Sari Taylor are possibly the best teams out there. Layla was booked strongly in this, stronger then Michelle lmao. Oh LL! Great stuff, I take it SariTaylor are the champs?

I’m interested in this “attack” on Madison Rayne. The handicap match was pretty dull. I did like the Natalya power-bomb spot cool.

Lay- Cool attacking some bitches<333333 Loves it!

Roxxi vs April Hunter was pretty hard hitting and I liked it, glad Roxxi won too <3

Cherry vs Nikita was ok! I like the idea of Jackie Gayda being Cherry’s valet tho.

I was under the impression that the match with Mickie, Gail, Beth and Kong was a 4 way! WHOOPS! Lol great stuff, especially Gail, Mickie and Beth. Kong rarely did anything.

Main Event was um? UNEVENTFUL???? And Flash lost? BOO! Congrats to Lita I guess.

LMAO These two sentences crack me up man

“Japanese marks everywhere cream themselves as someone uses a Shining Wizard....it's only a knee for crying out loud!”

“like so many teenage boys, uses a right hand. Except in this case, it's for a punch”
hilarious
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Appetite For Destruction   Appetite For Destruction Empty

Back to top Go down

Appetite For Destruction
Page 1 of 1