Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

02/01 AAA TV Lineup (Tehuacan)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

02/01 AAA TV Lineup (Tehuacan) Empty
PostSubject: 02/01 AAA TV Lineup (Tehuacan)   02/01 AAA TV Lineup (Tehuacan) EmptyFri 22 Jan 2010, 3:54 pm

AAA TV (MON) 02/01 Polyforum La Huizachera, Tehuacan, Puebla
1) Atomic Boy, Gato Eveready, Zumbi vs Angel Mortal, Mantra, Tigre Cota
2) Fabi Apache, Mari Apache, Pimpinela Escarlata vs Cinthia Moreno, Polvo de Esterllas, Sexy Star
3) Aerostar, Argenis, Laredo Kid, Súper Fly vs Amnesia, Black Abyss, Histeria, Psicosis
4) Crazy Boy, Extreme Tiger, Rocky Romero vs Decnnis, Joe Lider, Nicho el Millionario
5) Dr. Wagner Jr., Electroshock, Último Gladiador vs Alex Koslov, Chessman, Zorro

2010 AAA TV Chart
Projected Air Date (#924)
Mexico: 02/07
US: 02/20

Clearly, the Vipers (“2.0: The War Machine” – uh oh, watch out for angry p*rn stars) are taking over. Whoever put together this card appears to be suffering at the hands of Amnesia. Also, I hope there’s more of an evident direction when I watch these shows than when I read about. The big angle from the previous week (Cibernetico vs the Legion, with the Clowns thrown in) is not included, though it does nicely allow for people who haven’t been on much to be on. It still looks like vacation mode, but it’s a wacky trip to the beach.

Main event is WagnerManiacos vs Legion, and those matches have been going fairly badly for the Legion side. I see Electroshock, I see Alex Koslov, I do not see good things for the foreigners here.

The last time we saw Decnnis and Guapito on TV, they were in bitter feud with Joe Lider & Nicho el Millinoario. Naturally, they’re partners now. Maybe this will be addressed on TV? Note that Crazy Boy & Extreme Tiger’s own painful break up hasn’t really been, when they’ve teamed before. This feud is far more recent.

The entire Air Force (and Aregnis – AAA implies he’s not a member) has a rare teamup on TV, because the new Vipers are four man strong and need someone to oppose. This could be fun.

The last time we saw Cinthia Moreno & Sexi Star, they were sort of feuding after Sexi Star turned on her and Cinthia joined the tecnicas. Naturally, they’re partners now and Cinthia’s back on the ruda sign. Maybe this will be addressed on TV? (I hope they introduce another Viper named Déjà Vu.) This should be a good match and we can all find out together if Fabi got a more secure cap.

The opener is quite a collection of leftovers. Zumbi is the Brazilian wrestler from the Chilpancingo taping. Mantra is back from his single appearance on the 10/30 show. Looks like he’ll continue feuding with Octagon from a safe distance. We thought Mantra might be Black Abyss, but it didn’t look that way on TV and that’s unlikely to be the case here. I had thought he might be one of the Consgrados. Since he’s teaming with Angel Mortal (first TV appearance since 2008) and Mr. Condor left AAA last year, that would narrow down the suspects to one. I guess we’ll see!
Back to top Go down

02/01 AAA TV Lineup (Tehuacan)
Page 1 of 1