Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diva working on her weight?

Go down 
+2
Dead
KTV-Time
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Diva working on her weight? Empty
PostSubject: Diva working on her weight?   Diva working on her weight? EmptyFri 22 Jan 2010, 4:39 pm

Quote :
Nikki Bella, whose weight was recently the source of a few mean-spirited jabs on the part of former WWE performer Tammy "Sunny" Sytch, noted on her Facebook account this past week that she has hired a personal trainer. She also said in a recent post that she's hitting the gym harder "to lose the holiday pounds."

Despite the fact that 99% of this forum bitched about Sunny being mean, Miss Nikkie Bella also noticed and decided to work on it on her own. Now i don't see why everyone was bitching tbh. She did gain weight and even herself realized it. Don't see the harm
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Diva working on her weight?   Diva working on her weight? EmptyFri 22 Jan 2010, 4:42 pm

yes, because god forbid we b***** about someone Diva working on her weight? Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Diva working on her weight?   Diva working on her weight? EmptyFri 22 Jan 2010, 4:43 pm

but Sunny is bigger than her so she has no room to talk.

it's like if Kong called Mickie fat knowing Kong is bigger than her.

i wouldnt have care if it was McTwigglet calling Nikki fat...McTwigglet could probably hula hoop with a cheerio
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Diva working on her weight?   Diva working on her weight? EmptyFri 22 Jan 2010, 4:45 pm

lol, everyone has a right to b*****, hell i encourage it. But people over reacted on this one tbh

So if i was tall and haven't seen someone in years and tell them. Oh My you've gotten taller.....i have no right??

scratch dunno
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Diva working on her weight?   Diva working on her weight? EmptyFri 22 Jan 2010, 4:47 pm

KiwiKevin wrote:
lol, everyone has a right to b*****, hell i encourage it. But people over reacted on this one tbh

So if i was tall and haven't seen someone in years and tell them. Oh My you've gotten taller.....i have no right??

Diva working on her weight? Icon_scratch Diva working on her weight? 79573

Sunny was a fat heffer, tbh i dont see her having the right to bash someone else because a bit of back fat hung over a bikini strap lol. double standards are a b***** in the wrestling world
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Diva working on her weight?   Diva working on her weight? EmptyFri 22 Jan 2010, 4:48 pm

KiwiKevin wrote:

scratch dunno

being tall isnt an insult, though
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Diva working on her weight?   Diva working on her weight? EmptyFri 22 Jan 2010, 4:53 pm

I still don't see what's wrong with telling someone they gained weight.

You don't have to be thinner or fatter then anyone to realize they got thinner or fatter.

Hell, everytime i see my friends they tell me "Oh, your getting a little tubby", and i'm skinnier then all of them lol.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Diva working on her weight?   Diva working on her weight? EmptyFri 22 Jan 2010, 4:55 pm

KiwiKevin wrote:

You don't have to be thinner or fatter then anyone to realize they got thinner or fatter.

Hell, everytime i see my friends they tell me "Oh, your getting a little tubby", and i'm skinnier then all of them lol.

it's insulting...i dont want anyone telling me I'm fat...

you're thinner than your friends..that's the difference

Sunny's fatass is bigger than Nikki so she has no room to call Nikki...or any diva...fat.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Diva working on her weight?   Diva working on her weight? EmptyFri 22 Jan 2010, 4:57 pm

[quote="The Sexy Vixen"]
KiwiKevin wrote:

Sunny's fatass is bigger than Nikki so she has no room to call Nikki...or any diva...fat.[/quote

Lol but my friends are fatter then me lol....it still doesn't make sense to me sorriez hun
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Diva working on her weight?   Diva working on her weight? EmptyFri 22 Jan 2010, 5:01 pm

KiwiKevin wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
KiwiKevin wrote:

Sunny's fatass is bigger than Nikki so she has no room to call Nikki...or any diva...fat.

Lol but my friends are fatter then me lol....it still doesn't make sense to me sorriez hun

you dont get it...you are thinner than your friends

Sunny..is fatter than Nikki...so who is she to call Nikki fat? She might want to look at herself before she tries to call anyone else out on their weight.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Diva working on her weight?   Diva working on her weight? EmptyFri 22 Jan 2010, 5:03 pm

That's what i'm saying, who are my friends who are fatter then me to tell me i'm getting fatter??

I don't see the problem. I don't go telling them "What you talking about, your fatter?" I've gotten bigger, it's obvious, they noticed it, i noticed it....no problem there lol.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Diva working on her weight?   Diva working on her weight? EmptyFri 22 Jan 2010, 5:06 pm

KiwiKevin wrote:
That's what i'm saying, who are my friends who are fatter then me to tell me i'm getting fatter??

I don't see the problem. I don't go telling them "What you talking about, your fatter?" I've gotten bigger, it's obvious, they noticed it, i noticed it....no problem there lol.

you're thin so you call someone fat...then, to you, yes they are fat

but like if someone who is 350 lbs tried to call me fat..and I weigh 128..who are they to call me fat? They should hit the gym.

that's the problem. Sunny isnt special. She needs to step on a treadmill or do some cardio herself.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Diva working on her weight?   Diva working on her weight? EmptyFri 22 Jan 2010, 5:12 pm

lol sorry hun i just don't see it, i just don't.

I don't, if someone got bigger they got bigger. Doesn't matter if you need to lose a few pounds yourself. If something is THAT obvious someone says it, are they wrong? No, she has gotten bigger.

Much like everyone commented on Michelle's fragile skinnyness. She was uber thin, especially compared to when she first debuted when she had a booty. If it wrong for saying so? No, because it's notice able. Me being skinny has nothing to do with that.

Maybe i don't take things to seriously, or stress about it.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Diva working on her weight?   Diva working on her weight? EmptyFri 22 Jan 2010, 5:17 pm

KiwiKevin wrote:
lol sorry hun i just don't see it, i just don't.

I don't, if someone got bigger they got bigger. Doesn't matter if you need to lose a few pounds yourself. If something is THAT obvious someone says it, are they wrong? No, she has gotten bigger.

but how does Sunny know Nikki was or wasnt working on it?

Nikki is probably well aware of her appearance. So, to have someone who is bigger than her call her fat, is insulting. I'm sure Nikki knows it. She doesnt need anyone else commenting it....least of all, a fatass has-been wh*re.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Diva working on her weight?   Diva working on her weight? EmptyFri 22 Jan 2010, 5:24 pm

Lol sorry hun, i just don't see it
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Diva working on her weight?   Diva working on her weight? EmptyFri 22 Jan 2010, 5:50 pm

Is it because you refuse to see it? I'd be damned if a guy who weighed 400+ pounds for whatever reason told ne I was fat. There's a reason that the said person is big enough to begin with and for them to look down upon someone else for being.....chubby is ignorant.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Diva working on her weight?   Diva working on her weight? EmptyFri 22 Jan 2010, 5:53 pm

^^Pretty much

I thought this would be about Mickie. To be honest I didn't see anything wrong with Nikki
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Diva working on her weight?   Diva working on her weight? EmptyFri 22 Jan 2010, 5:55 pm

know what i have been told by friend i fail to see things because i'm selfish.......which i also refuse to see lol

I'm sorry, maybe i refuse to....maybe i don't, it really doesn't bother me tbh.
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Diva working on her weight?   Diva working on her weight? EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 7:20 pm

Hey, at least she got the message.

The only reason SD's storyline is still going on because Mickie hasn't or doesn't care or something.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Diva working on her weight?   Diva working on her weight? EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 7:42 pm

Sunny was being a rude b*tch and should get her ass beat. Nikki was so nice when I met her and her sister last summer and she looked perfectly fine.

But going to the gym can only really be a good thing so good for her.

Maybe Sunny's cow ass will follow suit.

Or maybe get a job and move on with her life since no one wants her washed up ass.

Diva working on her weight? 497988 Diva working on her weight? 773246
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Diva working on her weight?   Diva working on her weight? EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 7:51 pm

Seriously i wonder what the whole world would do if someone like Ric Flair told a Randy Orton to get in fucking shape he looks horrible......and see if we get this exact same reaction.

Would we get remarks like "Oh he never had a body like that before i don't know what he's talking about" or "He aint all that himself, he should shut the fuck up"

because it's pretty much the same story, jsut diffrent people.

Hell i wonder if Trish who wasn't a twig herself told Stacey she was getting a little chunky people would react this way, or is just because Sunny is known for being a b***** and lost her touch she's such an easy target.
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Diva working on her weight?   Diva working on her weight? EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 7:53 pm

I think it's because Nikki is someone who is generally hated because.. I don't know. The Bellas really don't do much to like or dislike unless you are a WWE.com junkie *cough*

Indifference I can get. But hate the Bellas? For what. I don't get.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Diva working on her weight?   Diva working on her weight? EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 7:56 pm

Lol, question is who is more hated? Nikkie or Sunny.
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Diva working on her weight?   Diva working on her weight? EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 7:59 pm

Sunny gets slack cuz "She's not some shank who only has a job to sleep with the guest host."

Well, I read someone say that about the Bellas once.

Nikki isn't that bad of a wrestler. If you go back to when the Bellas were having weekly matches..
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Diva working on her weight?   Diva working on her weight? EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 8:02 pm

lol am i the only one who was reading people bashing Sunny for saying this about Nikkie or am i going blind?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diva working on her weight?   Diva working on her weight? Empty

Back to top Go down

Diva working on her weight?
Page 1 of 1