Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Several TNA Stars in danger of being released?

Go down 
+8
The LL Father
The Sexy Vixen
Queen Mintz
Lauren
KJ
Did You Miss Her?
janine
Blue Ryder
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Several TNA Stars in danger of being released? Empty
PostSubject: Several TNA Stars in danger of being released?   Several TNA Stars in danger of being released? EmptySat 23 Jan 2010, 11:44 pm

Several longtime TNA wrestlers are said to be on the bubble (in danger of being let go) now that Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff are in charge Bischoff in particular has been vocal backstage regarding who he likes and dislikes from a talent stand point

Among the wrestlers whom Bischoff is not a fan of are Christopher Daniels, Eric Young, Homicide and The British Invasion — Brutus Magnus, Doug Williams and Rob Terry.

As far as Hogan is concerned, he is firmly against TNA using Frankie Kazarian's Suicide character so it's end may be near. To draw a similarity, Hogan recently made it clear to management that he felt the company could no longer use the Cody Deaner character. Deaner was subsequently let go within a short period of time.

Regarding those who Hogan and Bischoff see a lot in, they are Desmond Wolfe, Matt Morgan, Hernandez and of course, AJ Styles.

PWPIX.net
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Several TNA Stars in danger of being released?   Several TNA Stars in danger of being released? EmptySat 23 Jan 2010, 11:47 pm

They better NOT release Daniels or Young. Daniels has been there from the start. He should have been TNA WHC by now. I dont understand why they dont like Daniels, hes talented, amazing in the ring, I love his BME finisher.

And I like Eric Young, hes good at playing a face and heel. Hes good in the ring.

But of course Hogan has to make room for his buddies. <_<

Its good he likes Desmond, I like him too.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82

PostSubject: Re: Several TNA Stars in danger of being released?   Several TNA Stars in danger of being released? EmptySat 23 Jan 2010, 11:49 pm

Daniels is the fucking best on that roster next to AJ... they just dont like him because he spoke the truth on them. Dicks.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Several TNA Stars in danger of being released?   Several TNA Stars in danger of being released? EmptySat 23 Jan 2010, 11:53 pm

Daniels being released would be a blessing...TNA is a sinking ship and I'm glad Christopher won't be around to go down with it.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Several TNA Stars in danger of being released?   Several TNA Stars in danger of being released? EmptySun 24 Jan 2010, 12:01 am

I just don't know what to say, I tried being positive for TNA and this is the kind of shit they pull? It's bad enough we lost Kong and Flash but to even consider getting rid of Daniels and EY? First off Daniels just came off a great feud with AJ and deserves to stick around! Secondly I love Eric Young and Homicide as heels, both are refreshing characters but I should have known something was up because EY is doing nothing with his GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

As for British Invasion? I like them too, get rid of Rob Terry if you must but leave the actual team alone.
Back to top Go down
KJ
The Voice
The Voice
KJ

Male
Number of posts : 3495
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Several TNA Stars in danger of being released?   Several TNA Stars in danger of being released? EmptySun 24 Jan 2010, 12:07 am

Is Angle really gone though?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Several TNA Stars in danger of being released?   Several TNA Stars in danger of being released? EmptySun 24 Jan 2010, 12:32 am

They actually went and got rid of Kong?

...there goes probably their best knockout, next to Tara and ODB.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Several TNA Stars in danger of being released?   Several TNA Stars in danger of being released? EmptySun 24 Jan 2010, 12:52 am

Hogan and Bishoff must be stopped! I said this the other day, first they start getting rid of the knockouts, then the homegrown talent is next.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Several TNA Stars in danger of being released?   Several TNA Stars in danger of being released? EmptySun 24 Jan 2010, 1:00 am

It'll only continue to get worse and worse. There are still some defending Hogan saying he's making TNA better. HA! Morons.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Several TNA Stars in danger of being released?   Several TNA Stars in danger of being released? EmptySun 24 Jan 2010, 1:05 am

Lauren wrote:
Hogan and Bishoff must be stopped! I said this the other day, first they start getting rid of the knockouts, then the homegrown talent is next.

i'm packed and ready to go, Lauren

we gotta save TNA!
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Several TNA Stars in danger of being released?   Several TNA Stars in danger of being released? EmptySun 24 Jan 2010, 3:04 pm

good thing i quit caring about TNA months ago
i knew as soon as Hogan came in that it would all be about him, and his buddies
Dixie is a moron
and i mean come on they even did a fucking screwjob angle...how ridick
i hate how Hogan and Bischoff are trying to be all " we aint shifting, we are doing it this way, and if ppl dont like it fuck em " if thats the case the fans should just no show the events
i mean when Angle spit in Hogans face there was like a unanimous "thank you kurt" chant...you woulda thought Hogan would realize that the way he is running things is making ppl detest the company...but eh w.e
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Several TNA Stars in danger of being released?   Several TNA Stars in danger of being released? EmptySun 24 Jan 2010, 5:09 pm

I hope Christopher Daniels,Young, Williams (fuck the other two) and Homicide get released honestly so he can go (back for Homicide, Daniels, and williams) to ROH where THEY will appreciate their talents
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Several TNA Stars in danger of being released?   Several TNA Stars in danger of being released? EmptySun 24 Jan 2010, 7:30 pm

Lmfao, so TNA is gonna get rid of the talented guys but keep the pieces of shit like Val Venis and the Nastys? Send Homicide and Daniels to WWE so they can feud with Punk, Bourne etc
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Several TNA Stars in danger of being released?   Several TNA Stars in danger of being released? EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 3:32 am

Thats a worse fate...they'll get toned down considerably for children's entertainment. Fuck that-bring them home to ROH
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Several TNA Stars in danger of being released?   Several TNA Stars in danger of being released? EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 3:44 am

both are considerably bigger than ROH now, that would be a downgrade. thats like sending Punk and Joe back to ROH
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Several TNA Stars in danger of being released?   Several TNA Stars in danger of being released? EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 4:07 am

Looks like being trapped three different ways: go to World Wrestling Children's Entertainment where they will cut your balls off but you will be well-know, Total Nonexistent Wrestling being run further into the ground by Eazy-E and Hollywood or the Indies where you will be respected but paid less
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Several TNA Stars in danger of being released?   Several TNA Stars in danger of being released? EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 7:31 pm

Guess I will step in and say "Eh."

The reason the WWE has lasted as long as it has it because they focus on characters to sell the product while trying to minimize the risk that their wrestlers will be injured. Cena gets a lot of flack because he does go out there and show he can do a bazillion moves..

..Yet, what good does it do if someone can do a flippy flip shit move if they botch it and land on their fucking heads? Yeah, cuz having a broken neck makes you hardcore or some shit to the internet fans. A lot of the TNA wrestlers don't know how to sell, strike, or generally
get a match over to people who really don't care to see "THAT WAS
AWESOME!" *clap* *clap* every five seconds.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Several TNA Stars in danger of being released?   Several TNA Stars in danger of being released? EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 7:52 pm

Cena only does eight, and he can't even pull them off right-he doesnt even hook the neck for the damn death valley driver thus it becomes a fireman's carry.....
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Several TNA Stars in danger of being released?   Several TNA Stars in danger of being released? EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 7:57 pm

Okay.

If pro wrestling was about "workrate" as the IWC always makes it seem.. Why are you a Kevin Nash fan? I'll admit he was never *great* in the ring. I'll admit a lot of his matches were bad if it didn't involve him beating the hell out of someone. Heck, I'll even admit he only had 3 moves he did every night.

Same thing can be said with a lot of wrestlers who are popular to the general wrestling audience.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Several TNA Stars in danger of being released?   Several TNA Stars in danger of being released? EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 8:21 pm

1) Nash admits he isnt great
2) He was excellent for a big guy-he could even leap over the top rope one time
3) He has a considerable amount of intellect and charisma on and off screen to carry himself through over 20 years
4) Nash has the same amount of moves Cena has but the difference is that his make psychological sense: they all led to the Jackknife. Cena's doesnt make a lick of ring-psychological sense

Last edited by Jordan Harvey Version 1.0 on Mon 25 Jan 2010, 8:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Several TNA Stars in danger of being released?   Several TNA Stars in danger of being released? EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 8:32 pm

5) You are blatantly biased because Cena owns you money, fucked your girlfriend and pissed on your grandma's grave.

Okay, Cena's a bad case. Hogan has always been known for how over he is and something about prayers & vitamins. Yet, how many moves has he ever done? We only know of the big boot and leg drop.

Bischoff & Hogan may be a "little dated", but they have a history of making money in the pro wrestling business. ROH can't stay that and TNA can barely say that. I would much rather listen to their advice before someone like Daniels who has been working for a long ass time and still gets a general "Who?" reaction to people who don't care for TNA or indies.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Several TNA Stars in danger of being released?   Several TNA Stars in danger of being released? EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 8:37 pm

Even if Christopher Daniels knows what he's talking about?

And Hogan could do more moves, just in America he knew he didnt have to work hard
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Several TNA Stars in danger of being released?   Several TNA Stars in danger of being released? EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 8:58 pm

What moron with half a brain would say "who" in reference to Daniels. That right there is fucking moronic
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Several TNA Stars in danger of being released?   Several TNA Stars in danger of being released? EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 9:07 pm

CM Dead, Your Savior wrote:
What moron with half a brain would say "who" in reference to Daniels. That right there is fucking moronic

sarcy wrote:
.someone like Daniels who has been working for a long ass time and still gets a general "Who?" reaction to people who don't care for TNA or indies.

she says right there Dead.
Not everyone cares for the indies, so why would they know who he is
not every wrestling fan has to know big names on the indy scene when they will never watch it.
hell there is prolly quite a lot of wrestling fans who dont even know what the word "indy" even means.
mainly because they grew up with WWE, and thats what they care for, either way they are still wrestling fans.
so calling ppl moronic over that is unfair
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Several TNA Stars in danger of being released?   Several TNA Stars in danger of being released? EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 9:11 pm

Daniels isn't a Indy wrestler, so why are the indies being brought into it? I was referring to DANIELS not ROH or DGUSA, and he's been around a while so ppl would know who he is. Hell on the WWE forum they talk TNA, so saying ppl who are WWE fans and don't know who Daniels is....is absurd
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Several TNA Stars in danger of being released?   Several TNA Stars in danger of being released? EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 9:14 pm

@LL

those are sports-entertainment fans, not wrestling fans, theres a difference between me and the average seven year old that watches Monday Night RAW
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Several TNA Stars in danger of being released?   Several TNA Stars in danger of being released? EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 9:18 pm

ah well yes he may not be from the indys, i think there was a generalisation there, AJ used to wrestle on Indys and a lot of ppl still wont know who he is ...aparntly Michelle is one of them shifty

and not all wrestling fans get on forums, not all wrestling fans look at the tna section of the universe...some go just for divas, some go just for raw ya know
so i think it is allowed for some ppl to have a "who" chant when they hear the name Daniels
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Several TNA Stars in danger of being released?   Several TNA Stars in danger of being released? EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 9:22 pm

@Jordan

some ppl dont really differentiate betwenn the two classes
some ppl who are in their 20s-30s could have grown up with wwe...and they can still be considered wrestling fans...there is still wrestling involved.

either way calling someone a moron because they dont know who Daniels is is a bit unfair.

and just so you know not all the fans in wwe are 7 year olds...i can still see a huge margin of wwe audiences full of teenagers or old...id give it like a 90/10 ratio old/kid
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Several TNA Stars in danger of being released?   Several TNA Stars in danger of being released? EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 9:26 pm

LOL what does THAT say about them?
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Several TNA Stars in danger of being released?   Several TNA Stars in danger of being released? EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 9:30 pm

what des that say about who?
oh eh, ive lost interest now anyway
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Several TNA Stars in danger of being released?   Several TNA Stars in danger of being released? EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 9:36 pm

The twenty-thirty somethings that watch kids' cartoons because they are too lazy and brainwashed to LOOK UP actual professional wrestling, but you 'lost interest' so it doesnt matter
Back to top Go down
.kate
Recent Roster Addition

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Several TNA Stars in danger of being released?   Several TNA Stars in danger of being released? EmptyTue 26 Jan 2010, 3:01 am

You know Hulk has to make room for his loser friends from his Hulk Tour and probably the CCW. Just don't hire Joey Ryan he has a good thing going on with Honor.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Several TNA Stars in danger of being released?   Several TNA Stars in danger of being released? EmptyTue 26 Jan 2010, 8:06 am

i didnt lose interest cos i couldnt find an arguement...if thats what your suggesting....
but you say thirty years olds are too lazy to look up REAL wrestling...again unfair...if they dont WANT to, then they have every right NOT to, it doesnt make them lazy what so ever.
i lost interest because its TNA we are talking about...or at least it started that way...and ive never given that big of a shit about TNA anyways
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Several TNA Stars in danger of being released?   Several TNA Stars in danger of being released? Empty

Back to top Go down

Several TNA Stars in danger of being released?
Page 1 of 1