Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is it about the internet??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

What is it about the internet?? Empty
PostWhat is it about the internet??

What is it about the internet that turns pussy ass chumps into hardcore killers???? Why is it that certain people only get tough, when their seated behind a computer screen?? Dude's wouldn't bust a ballon at a birthday party, but when they get on that computer, they magically grow balls, HA! Shits hilarious! Seriously People MAN THE FUCK UP!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

What is it about the internet?? :: Comments

X
Re: What is it about the internet??
Post Sun 24 Jan 2010, 9:06 am by X
I agree totally with this. I could name so many people who I know are this way, just on this forum...You ALL know who you are -_-
KTV-Time
Post Sun 24 Jan 2010, 10:15 am by KTV-Time
ik voel me zoooo aangesproken.
Did You Miss Her?
Post Sun 24 Jan 2010, 2:28 pm by Did You Miss Her?
ZO AANGESPROKEN, I never knew you were bilingual...that's AWESOME dude!
KTV-Time
Post Sun 24 Jan 2010, 3:06 pm by KTV-Time
hahahaha i am, i speak fluent English, Dutch, Spanish and Papiamento (language they speak on my island)

and really want to learn german, Portuguese and maybe indonisian....i know a good amounr of indonisians
Venom
Post Sun 24 Jan 2010, 3:13 pm by Venom
People who talk shit on the internet are pussies in real life. That's just how it goes. What is it about the internet?? 79573
The Sexy Vixen
Post Sun 24 Jan 2010, 3:24 pm by The Sexy Vixen
Tank, I'm still kinda mad you left me hanging on msn for 3 hours last night. shifty

and i agree with venom ^
Blue Ryder
Post Sun 24 Jan 2010, 4:41 pm by Blue Ryder
LMFAO Venom!

I totally agree Tank! And X I know a few too dude!
Queen Mintz
Post Sun 24 Jan 2010, 5:03 pm by Queen Mintz
Totally agree with everything you said. These people piss me off so much
Bone Breaker
Post Sun 24 Jan 2010, 6:59 pm by Bone Breaker
yea its funny i was reading that and a few people camr to mind, its funny but yea i cant started people that are like that
KTV-Time
Post Sun 24 Jan 2010, 7:14 pm by KTV-Time
But wondering, how do you really know? Really? Does anyone doubt i'm this big mouth all talk kinda guy? I'm curious? I'm really all mouth, got me kicked out of school, got me into some serious shit with my dad. I have a big mouth, it was something i was always told, because i always said what was on my mind. My grandmother always told me, i was never a bad behaving child, i just had a damn big mouth.

I'm just clearing this up because i swear i come up on some peoples mind. Ask anyone, hell i even got into a discussion with my bested buddy Vix on a whole Nikkie Bella losing wefight thingy. So i don't play bad ass because i'm online, i play bad ass because i can't fight to save myself.

I'd get the shit beat out of me if i didn't have such a big mouth, it's intimidating. I also love teasing, i'm a bad loser so when i lose i start teasing and being annoying and bratty. Lol it's just i am, and that's me losing, don't even ask how i get when i win.....you'll never hear the end of it.

Lol...thing i'm kinda going way off topic now.
Bone Breaker
Post Sun 24 Jan 2010, 7:20 pm by Bone Breaker
lol
at first i thought that about you kevin but i got to know you ans vix told me how you are i dont think that about you anymore.

there are a lot others that are like that, that are here and not here anymore
Pedro
Post Sun 24 Jan 2010, 7:21 pm by Pedro
It's probably cause there no real consequences when people are online. They won't get hurt for saying shit lol.

And since people don't really know who you are its easier to portray someone else or something ur not.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Sun 24 Jan 2010, 7:26 pm by The Sexy Vixen
I think bullying over the 'net is just really silly. But as Pedro said, it's easy to get away with, so many people do it.
Dead
Post Sun 24 Jan 2010, 7:40 pm by Dead
I hate the ones that b***** about shit cause they don't like it, then they whine even more like a b***** cause you called them out for it
KTV-Time
Post Sun 24 Jan 2010, 7:48 pm by KTV-Time
Bone Breaker wrote:

at first i thought that about you kevin but i got to know you ans vix told me how you are i dont think that about you anymore

alll nice i hope Embarassed

Thank you for saying nice things my pookiekins
Blue Ryder
Post Sun 24 Jan 2010, 7:49 pm by Blue Ryder
Well I'm a sweetheart outside of the forum and I am for the most part a nice guy while I am on the forum. I don't act like I'm tough because frankly I don't know if I am or not since I haven't fought in years lol. If I gave anyone that impression then I apologize.

Sidenote~ Their are quite a few members that get under my skin with all of the shit talking so I can't really contain myself at times. LOL! I have avoided drama a bit since my epic return yesterday <3

whoops off topic myself!
The Sexy Vixen
Post Sun 24 Jan 2010, 7:49 pm by The Sexy Vixen
KiwiKevin wrote:
Bone Breaker wrote:

at first i thought that about you kevin but i got to know you ans vix told me how you are i dont think that about you anymore

alll nice i hope Embarassed

Thank you for saying nice things my pookiekins

anytime, hun hugs
KTV-Time
Post Sun 24 Jan 2010, 8:01 pm by KTV-Time
Blue Campbell wrote:
I don't act like I'm tough because frankly I don't know if I am or not since I haven't fought in years lol. !

you see that's the diffrence, being the little *** boy in class never worked to my advantage. I had to have a big mouth to fight my daily fights. I had to say what needed to be said or i'd get my ass kicked. I can't fight, i can't throw a right hand, but i damn right have my big jaw to get me out of any situations. Most the guys who act all tough and shit are usualy the ones to run from anyhting that intimidate them.

Which again was my loud self. Maybe it's a defense mecinism, maybe not. maybe it has even rubbed off on me. But i had to fight to survive and well, i'm happy. My grandmother always told me, i don't have to be afraid of anything or anyone and i live by that motto. It's how i rolled. lol

I didn't live a cookie cutter life, and i'm happy for it. My parents weren't poor, didn't live in da hood.....but that didn't mean my life was easy.

Know what pisses me off, rappers who talk about how hard it was living in "da hood" yet none of them do shit to help it except flaunt their money around the damn place.

When did you hear about the "50 cent scollarship foundation" or the "Nas scollarship foundation" help pay for less privaligded kids from "da hood" get a collage degree,......noooo, that's to damn hard, let's just sflaunt our money around and ride in my escalde and talk about how hard it was in da hood
Did You Miss Her?
Post Sun 24 Jan 2010, 8:24 pm by Did You Miss Her?
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Tank, I'm still kinda mad you left me hanging on msn for 3 hours last night. shifty

and i agree with venom ^

OMG!!! I AM SO SORRY!!!!! The person I wanted to talk to you about ended up coming over, and yeah I was pretty much busy from that point on, and there were some other things I needed to discuss with you.
KTV-Time
Post Sun 24 Jan 2010, 8:28 pm by KTV-Time
lol, she told me about that.....can't believe she waited hahahahah. She is such a sweetheart that Vix.....gotta luv her
Did You Miss Her?
Post Sun 24 Jan 2010, 8:35 pm by Did You Miss Her?
tHAT JUST MAKES ME FEEL WORST! Vixen I am really Sorry!!!
Blue Ryder
Post Sun 24 Jan 2010, 8:39 pm by Blue Ryder
OMG TANK Will you be on MSN later on? Cause I will!
KTV-Time
Post Sun 24 Jan 2010, 8:41 pm by KTV-Time
wait, is blue eva on MSN???
Did You Miss Her?
Post Sun 24 Jan 2010, 9:12 pm by Did You Miss Her?
Blue Campbell wrote:
OMG TANK Will you be on MSN later on? Cause I will!

WOW! Now that I know you're going to be online, I must certainly won't be lol.
Blue Ryder
Post Sun 24 Jan 2010, 9:14 pm by Blue Ryder
sad OUCH!
The Sexy Vixen
Post Sun 24 Jan 2010, 10:30 pm by The Sexy Vixen
Godric wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

and i agree with venom ^

OMG!!! I AM SO SORRY!!!!! The person I wanted to talk to you about ended up coming over, and yeah I was pretty much busy from that point on, and there were some other things I needed to discuss with you.

ok well I should be on earlier this evening and i'll try to catch you then. i wont be up too late though cause i gotta work early tomorrow.
X
Post Sun 24 Jan 2010, 11:46 pm by X
What pisses me off even more...Kevin knows what I'm talking about, from our convo last night xD
KTV-Time
Post Mon 25 Jan 2010, 12:04 am by KTV-Time
hilarious hilarious

oh i know alright

Twisted Evil lol!
Post Mon 25 Jan 2010, 12:28 am by Angelwilliamsfan
im the same way off and online. it doesnt bother me to much since i probably wont meet any of u in real life.
Dead
Post Mon 25 Jan 2010, 12:51 am by Dead
^ thank god lol

i'd like to thank Mark or Jay Briscoe for the blog
though. MAN UP
Did You Miss Her?
Post Mon 25 Jan 2010, 12:54 am by Did You Miss Her?
LMAO!!! I made them on Smackdown since someone who's name rhymes with Red, acted like he couldn't find a formula for them.
KTV-Time
Post Mon 25 Jan 2010, 12:56 am by KTV-Time
imma gonna try to meet up with Anton and get drunk......lol, he lives near enough. We kinda agreed to it. besides, going there eventually on holiday, gonna need a guide hilarious
Dead
Post Mon 25 Jan 2010, 1:00 am by Dead
Godric wrote:
LMAO!!! I made them on Smackdown since someone who's name rhymes with Red, acted like he couldn't find a formula for them.

because I couldn't find them at the time. Where'd you get em?
The Sexy Vixen
Post Mon 25 Jan 2010, 1:01 am by The Sexy Vixen
KiwiKevin wrote:
imma gonna try to meet up with Anton and get drunk......lol, he lives near enough. We kinda agreed to it. besides, going there eventually on holiday, gonna need a guide hilarious

get some pics together!!!
KTV-Time
Post Mon 25 Jan 2010, 1:06 am by KTV-Time
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
KiwiKevin wrote:

We'd look fierce lol, but he's going to spain for da summer and i am currently broke...it's that plane might take a while...plus the currency between Euro's and Pounds is just too much for meh atm
Blue Ryder
Post Mon 25 Jan 2010, 1:13 am by Blue Ryder
I'm jealous! I would love to kick it with a fella member! Crying or Very sad
The Sexy Vixen
Post Mon 25 Jan 2010, 1:19 am by The Sexy Vixen
KiwiKevin wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
KiwiKevin wrote:

We'd look fierce lol, but he's going to spain for da summer and i am currently broke...it's that plane might take a while...plus the currency between Euro's and Pounds is just too much for meh atm

aww well if you two ever hang out i want pics, please.
KTV-Time
Post Mon 25 Jan 2010, 1:23 am by KTV-Time
haahahah wil do, and blue, first step, move out your parents house, grow up and be independent and live....i know i am....and it's been a crazy roler coaster ride every since.

If you don't go now.....your neva gonna leave.
Post Mon 25 Jan 2010, 2:05 am by Angelwilliamsfan
or do what i do blue, go out and fuck what anyone else says. ive had a lot of fun doing that this year.
Jordan H.
Post Sat 30 Jan 2010, 12:38 am by Jordan H.
Looks like one big ass DD party right here, damn near everyone came out of the woodwork-LETS ALL DISCUSS HOW SERIOUS THE INTERNET IS AND HOW MUTHAFUCKERS WE WONT MEET IN REAL LIFE PISS US OFF!!!! OH NOEZ What is it about the internet?? 564446

Last edited by Jordan Harvey Version 1.0 on Sat 30 Jan 2010, 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Sticky!!
Post Sat 30 Jan 2010, 12:54 am by Sticky!!
People can't be punched over the internet people that shall remain nameless act like assholes....DEAD
Blue Ryder
Post Sat 30 Jan 2010, 1:48 am by Blue Ryder
lmfao! Eh I'm not to annoyed with Dead right now but JOE! THAT FUCKER IS GOING TO BE DEATH OF ME! I SWEAR! Argh
The Sexy Vixen
Post Sat 30 Jan 2010, 2:37 am by The Sexy Vixen
shrug at what has happened to this topic
Dead
Post Sat 30 Jan 2010, 2:49 am by Dead
Big F'n Deal Around Here. wrote:
People can't be punched over the internet people that shall remain nameless act like assholes....DEAD

ppl should actually have a life, meet a girl, get a job, hang out with friends...ppl thatll remain nameless....STICKY
Sticky!!
Post Sat 30 Jan 2010, 3:16 am by Sticky!!
You can't use my joke against me. Haha
Blue Ryder
Post Sat 30 Jan 2010, 3:19 am by Blue Ryder
hilarious you two!
Dead
Post Sat 30 Jan 2010, 3:20 am by Dead
Sticky>Dead wrote:
You can't use my joke against me. What is it about the internet?? 564446

you're right, the kid i told it to IS a joke
Venom