Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blue's *RANKINGS*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Blue's *RANKINGS* Empty
PostSubject: Blue's *RANKINGS*   Blue's *RANKINGS* EmptyTue 26 Jan 2010, 6:00 pm

In Honor of Valentine's Day<3 (Which is right around the corner) I am Ranking The Top 30 Big Brother Houseguests that I love <3333333 YAY! OMG so many hearts <333333333333333 <333333333333333333

But that's not all, I am also ranking the top 30 Big Brother Houseguest I hate/dislike/want dead etc etc Argh Argh Argh Argh Argh Argh

Are you b****** ready? I SAY ARE YOU READDDDDDY?

HATE!
Blue's *RANKINGS* 14a917d
30.Jordan “Ho Puppet” Lloyd
Big Brother 11
~Winner~

~Let me just clarify that I do not hate her at all, I did have dislike towards her and I feel that my list must have folks that I had either hatred or dislike for and Jordan was a must have on my list. Why you ask? Pretty simple actually. The b***** booted Kevin and that was and still is unforgivable. Sure many may argue that it was best for her to boot Kevin, but I still was pissed. I mean Kevin was my favorite all season long ( along with Chima <3) so I saw red for days because of the HO PUPPET! I still feel that in my heart of hearts, Jordan would have still won against Kevin if she threw the final HOH to him. She would have had America, Michele, Jeff and bitter Natalie ( 4 VOTES!!) Either way she would have won but she chose the wrong runner up.

Her game was terrible in my opinion and since this is my ranking, my opinion matters so pfft FOAD b******! Jordan was pretty good with the social game, I’ll give her that but that’s all she really had going for her. She sucked in competitions (granted not as much as Natalie haha) but she still sucked nonetheless and the ones that she did win were pathetic but I digress. One thing that really annoyed me was when she was actually willing to get evicted in favor of Jeff alien WHO DOES THAT? Just throw your whole game (not that she had any to begin with) away for Jeff? A guy you barely know? And morons awarded her money????? Natalie is a retard for not bringing that up during the jury questioning! Just ugh! Dislike!~

Blue's *RANKINGS* 2nk5nyu
29.Michele “Neuro God.dess” Noonan
Big Brother 11
~4th Place~

~OVERRATED! When someone whom was irrelevant for pretty much all season has the biggest love thread on SUCKS (a forum I go to lol)? You know something was wrong! She had no game WHATSOEVER! She was socially awkward and no one liked her ass NOT EVEN HER FUCKING ALLIANCE! Whom trashed her at every turn! I kind of felt bad for her, because she was cute in her own way and everyone treated her like crap. But she brought a lot of it on herself so she is far from innocent, well only when she was against Ronnie (I rooted for her there). One of my biggest issues with her was the stupid choices she made. Week one! THE b***** VOTES TO EVICT HER CLIQUE MATE! Sorry but in the earlier weeks, you must try everything you can to keep your little cliques because if one wins HOH you are all pretty much safe. I guess Michele didn’t get the memo, but Chima ended up staying so w/e. In the middle of the season she made a F2 deal with Russell and I guess he threw her ass under the bus and they had a epic fight in the HOH room with god.dess Chima<3 Anyways Chima sided with Michele and silly me! I thought it was the beginning of a epic alliance with Chima/Michele so I was happy! WRONG! After the whole Coup incident Michele won HOH and her target was Chima (The Only one who was possibly ~real~ with her) the one who defended her to Russell. I just think it was shady of Michele to do Chima like that, she plays a huge reason in Chima’s meltdown and that is UNFORGIVABLE! Oh but it does not stop there! Oh no! As the weeks were winding down, I noticed that Michele was not even playing for herself. She did anything Jeff/Jordan told her to do or at least did anything to please them (more so Jeff) since the b***** was in ~love~. After Russell was booted, Michele is nominated for eviction against Jeff and instead of working on a potential F2 deal with HOH Kevin, MICHELE THREATENS HIM! Saying that she’ll go after him when she wins HOH and all that shit, which was nothing but EMPTY THREATS! All of that was for Jeff, she actually fought more for Jeff then for herself. Michele ended up winning veto and I’ll bet she was considering saving Jeff. Long story short, She got booted at F4 when Kevin evicted her, it’s a shame really because all of that could have been prevented had she made a F2 deal with him and Jordan would have been evicted in 4th place. Just ugh! I’m fucking frustrated just thinking about it!~

Blue's *RANKINGS* 300xmja
28.Janelle Pierzina
Big Brother 6 and 7
~3rd Place ~

~I absolutely loved her in season 6! LOVED! Do you understand me? I loved Janelle! She was a challenge W**** and not only that, she was awesome <3333 One of those rare blondes that took no shit from anyone and I liked that. Thing is, she played emotionally and although I wanted Jennifer to go home (at the time). The smartest thing she should have done was get rid of Maggie (the eventual winner) instead of Jennifer. Without the puppet master Jennifer, Beau, April and Ivette would have been S.C.R.E.W.E,D in my opinion. It’s one of these things we’ll never know for sure but I really think that she would have had a easier ride to the finals that season.

Since this is the hate ranking HATE! @ her behavior during the all stars season! Just fucking embarrassing. Bare with me here folks, it’s been like what? 4 years since All stars? I might leave things out. I just think she was pathetic for targeting Allison the first week, why? Because I really wanted them to team up and run shit but NOOOOOO! Janelle had to be the only blonde :eyes . I don’t remember the exact reasoning’s for targeting Allison so lol don’t mind me. She was co HOH week one and didn’t bother to nominate Chill town? WHY NOT? Some players are just retarded, pretty much all of those who had power that season were retarded. Janelle had a crush on Will and it was alright ( I did love them together <333) , Her biggest move imo was booting Will at F4, To bad she failed to win the most important HOH, long story short, she was booted at F3 and a ALL STARS season had the worst possible finalists! Just ugh! Janelle got a boob job and looks gross and hated on God.dess Chima all season long so fuck her HATE!!!!!~
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

Blue's *RANKINGS* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue's *RANKINGS*   Blue's *RANKINGS* EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 1:03 am

LOL, you hate Jordan for the stupidest reasons. "She got my Kevin out so I don't like her!" And she would not have had Natalie's vote since she would've eliminated her and Nat and Kevin were BFFs.

So far I'm disagreeing with this list especially since you hate Janey, wtf. Fuck Chima!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Blue's *RANKINGS* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue's *RANKINGS*   Blue's *RANKINGS* EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 2:03 am

u hate janelle... crazy lol. when are u putting up the rest?
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Blue's *RANKINGS* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue's *RANKINGS*   Blue's *RANKINGS* EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 2:06 am

YAY FEEDBACK<3333333333 I was about to say! hilarious

I do not hate Jordan, she is at number 30 for a reason... number 1 will be my true hatest HG! I just rooted for Kevin so its only fair to add the person that got him out lmao

I loved Janelle <3333333333 but I also disliked her at times! I'll continue this ranking when I type the next few folks.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Blue's *RANKINGS* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue's *RANKINGS*   Blue's *RANKINGS* EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 2:07 am

lol oh ok awesome.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

Blue's *RANKINGS* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue's *RANKINGS*   Blue's *RANKINGS* EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 2:15 am

I would've rather seen her choose Kevin, at least he deserved some money unlike Nat's stupid cocky self. "I can beat anyone, I will become HOH" *Nat gets eliminated* "I was gonna win but my shorts almost fell down!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Blue's *RANKINGS* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue's *RANKINGS*   Blue's *RANKINGS* EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 2:17 am

LMFAO Natalie <3333333333333 I loved her because she was so stupid <3 hilarious
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blue's *RANKINGS* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue's *RANKINGS*   Blue's *RANKINGS* Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue's *RANKINGS*
Page 1 of 1