Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RVD Says He May Eventually End Up In TNA Wrestling

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

RVD Says He May Eventually End Up In TNA Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: RVD Says He May Eventually End Up In TNA Wrestling   RVD Says He May Eventually End Up In TNA Wrestling EmptyThu 28 Jan 2010, 8:24 pm

Van Dam, 39, remains on good terms with WWE, having made a surprise appearance in last year's "Royal Rumble." But TNA Wrestling might be a better fit because of the company's more limited touring and television-taping schedule. TNA also is now spending more on big-name talent like Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair while trying to compete with WWE. Another head-to-head Monday-night battle could be coming March 1, with TNA hoping to again air its "Impact" show on Spike TV opposite WWE's "Monday Night Raw" on USA Network.

"I really don't have any hidden information," Van Dam said. "This match Saturday is the last official booking I have on my calendar. I'm not out there trying to procure work in wrestling.

"I do have some interest right now in what's going on with the big companies. I know Hogan would like to have me. Eventually, (TNA) may start to wear me down and my 'no thanks' will become 'well, maybe.' I have some interest, but I don't know what's going to happen. I don't see myself going back to the full-time, ridiculous never-ending WWE schedule. I couldn't wait to get away from it before."
Back to top Go down

RVD Says He May Eventually End Up In TNA Wrestling
Page 1 of 1