Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible Spoiler regarding a Diva tonight

Go down 
+3
The Sexy Vixen
Dead
The LL Father
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Possible Spoiler regarding a Diva tonight Empty
PostSubject: Possible Spoiler regarding a Diva tonight   Possible Spoiler regarding a Diva tonight EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 9:06 pm

diva-dirt.com

There could be a major sight to behold at tonight’s Royal Rumble according to the website Wrestling News World. If true, it would be a big spoiler for the PPV, thus we’ve placed it in spoiler tags for those who want to be surprised. Click the ‘Show’ link to read:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Possible Spoiler regarding a Diva tonight   Possible Spoiler regarding a Diva tonight EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 9:10 pm

Oh my god....anything to be like Chyna right
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Possible Spoiler regarding a Diva tonight   Possible Spoiler regarding a Diva tonight EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 9:11 pm

would be cool to see
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Pedro
Pedro supports Eve Torres
Pedro supports Eve Torres
Pedro

Male
Number of posts : 193
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Favorite WWE Diva : Eve Torres, Bella Twins
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Aj Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Possible Spoiler regarding a Diva tonight   Possible Spoiler regarding a Diva tonight EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 9:12 pm

I read this earlier this morning and I like I said in other forums, It would be awesome for her to be on it. Sure Chyna has already done that but she was the only female there, Beth doing it would prove the same that it did for Chyna that she is strong and can even mix it up with the guys.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Possible Spoiler regarding a Diva tonight   Possible Spoiler regarding a Diva tonight EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 9:14 pm

Well Beth has already beat up on santino so there's no question she can mix it up with the guys.

i always dreamed of victoria in the Rumble. Especially after her match with carlito.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Possible Spoiler regarding a Diva tonight   Possible Spoiler regarding a Diva tonight EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 9:27 pm

yeah i would hope this to be true
Beth is my overall 3rd favourite diva *2nd current*, behind Layla and Chyna*so sue me*
i can just see something like what happened at the 04 rumble when Foley "knocked out" Test and took his spot...i can see the same thing happen with Santino
and hey she can pull a Chyna too...cos she was famous for entering, eliminate someone and then get eliminated secs after
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Possible Spoiler regarding a Diva tonight   Possible Spoiler regarding a Diva tonight EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 9:39 pm

I would like this to happen, but I highly doubt WWE is going to do that but it would be cool if they do
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Possible Spoiler regarding a Diva tonight   Possible Spoiler regarding a Diva tonight EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 9:47 pm

I will rather have her in the WOMENS title match. It will be interesting to see Beth in the Rumble match.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Possible Spoiler regarding a Diva tonight   Possible Spoiler regarding a Diva tonight EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 9:49 pm

LL I'm a Chyna fan as well. i even bought her autobiography smile
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Possible Spoiler regarding a Diva tonight   Possible Spoiler regarding a Diva tonight EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 10:35 pm

if i WAS to read ... as im not a big one...it would be a wrestling bio...im that much of a saf wrestling freak haha

and tbh ppl are right when they say her there is a waste of time as she wont win...but thats the case for at least 25 others as the set final four are hbk,hhh,tista and cena

but i dont care
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Possible Spoiler regarding a Diva tonight   Possible Spoiler regarding a Diva tonight EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 10:37 pm

either way i'll enjoy her time in..be it 5 seconds or 5-10 minutes.

It's not usual to see a diva in the rumble so i'll enjoy it if it happens. plus it will help in building her up some more. that has been Michael Hayes' goal since that diva trade...to build Beth up.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Possible Spoiler regarding a Diva tonight   Possible Spoiler regarding a Diva tonight EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 10:44 pm

once i read the spoiler i just saw Chyna
she was in two rumbles...lasting about 30 seconds in each..so a bout a minute
she came in eliminated someone and got eliminated immediatly after
i see the same fate for Beth
now if the Santino injured rumours are true...they can run an angle where Beth takes him out
or he could come in..do little and Beth can enter next..and eliminate him
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Possible Spoiler regarding a Diva tonight   Possible Spoiler regarding a Diva tonight EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 2:49 am

I saw this at Royal Rumble '99.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Possible Spoiler regarding a Diva tonight   Possible Spoiler regarding a Diva tonight EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 3:01 am

Beth looked cute out there. Seeing her run through Punk with that clothesline has now made her my new Hero.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Spoiler regarding a Diva tonight   Possible Spoiler regarding a Diva tonight Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Spoiler regarding a Diva tonight
Page 1 of 1