Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stolen Moves/ movesets

Go down 
+3
Dead
Queen Mintz
Quisee
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Stolen Moves/ movesets Empty
PostSubject: Stolen Moves/ movesets   Stolen Moves/ movesets EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 11:35 am

close this thread

Last edited by Quisee on Fri 05 Feb 2010, 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Moves/ movesets   Stolen Moves/ movesets EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 3:06 pm

I think it's stupid for someone to bring that up because EVERYONE steals moves, but I don't think this thread should've been made because it'll probably turn into a fight
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Moves/ movesets   Stolen Moves/ movesets EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 3:08 pm

its not stealing, moves arent copyrighted. ANYONE can do them
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Moves/ movesets   Stolen Moves/ movesets EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 3:10 pm

^^Pretty much
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Moves/ movesets   Stolen Moves/ movesets EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 4:06 pm

I agree with Mintz. Everyone does "other peoples" moves. What makes me mad is that certain superstars and divas get picked on for it when pretty much everyone does it.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Moves/ movesets   Stolen Moves/ movesets EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 4:20 pm

ehh, no sense getting mad over it. nothing you can do but move on
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Moves/ movesets   Stolen Moves/ movesets EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 4:38 pm

i dont like seeing someone attempting a move and performing it sloppily. if you arent going to do it right, then dont fucking do it at all. You look like a moron for trying it and also you could injure someone since you arent doing it correctly.

this is why i find some people a bit overrated and annoying. they take a move they have seen someone else doing, and dont even perform it correctly. then people go gaga over the sloppy imitation.

btw, Quisee you always pick the most controversial topics to make threads on. almost as if you like seeing people argue..
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Moves/ movesets   Stolen Moves/ movesets EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 4:47 pm

I dont think he likes seeing ppl argue, he makes it clear that he doesn't like when his threads have arguments. I dont see the problem with this thread, folks can avoid it if they have a issue though!

As for stealing moves, I used to get really annoyed with Beth because she used to "copy" Jazz's moves. Key word is used to, not annoyed anymore Wink
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Moves/ movesets   Stolen Moves/ movesets EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 4:49 pm

Queen Blue wrote:
I dont think he likes seeing ppl argue, he makes it clear that he doesn't like when his threads have arguments. I dont see the problem with this thread, folks can avoid it if they have a issue though!

As for stealing moves, I used to get really annoyed with Beth because she used to "copy" Jazz's moves. Key word is used to, not annoyed anymore Wink

you know people arent going to avoid this thread Stolen Moves/ movesets 773246

and quisee just has a knack for picking the topics that people have argued most over in the past and bringing them back to light. that's why his threads get locked lol
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Moves/ movesets   Stolen Moves/ movesets EmptyFri 05 Feb 2010, 10:35 am

This thread wasn't to cause arguements it was inspired by Kevin claiming that Melina steals MisChif's moves and other people complaining about Michelle and AJ Styles having the same exact finisher etc... so I wanted to see why they say that and if anyone agreed with it mainly.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Moves/ movesets   Stolen Moves/ movesets EmptyFri 05 Feb 2010, 12:36 pm

Vix, did Kev ask you to post that answer....sure sounds like his words shifty
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Moves/ movesets   Stolen Moves/ movesets EmptyFri 05 Feb 2010, 12:36 pm

Quisee wrote:
This thread wasn't to cause arguements it was inspired by Kevin claiming that Melina steals MisChif's moves and other people complaining about Michelle and AJ Styles having the same exact finisher etc... so I wanted to see why they say that and if anyone agreed with it mainly.

exactly my point and when Kev brought it up didnt it lead to a huge arguement?

so why make a new thread on it? especially given the fact things have been peaceful here for weeks and this topic always seems to stir up shit.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Moves/ movesets   Stolen Moves/ movesets EmptyFri 05 Feb 2010, 12:38 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Quisee wrote:

exactly my point and when Kev brought it up didnt it lead to a huge arguement?

so why make a new thread on it? especially given the fact things have been peaceful here for weeks and this topic always seems to stir up shit.

Yeah I understand you can close this thread
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Moves/ movesets   Stolen Moves/ movesets EmptyFri 05 Feb 2010, 12:42 pm

nah, I'm not going to close it at this point because atm it's fine but if you dont like your topics getting locked, quisee, then you really need to pick your battles wisely.

Otherwise dont post in the announcement sections about how you dont like seeing your topics get locked.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Moves/ movesets   Stolen Moves/ movesets EmptyFri 05 Feb 2010, 12:52 pm

U can just lock this
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Moves/ movesets   Stolen Moves/ movesets EmptyFri 05 Feb 2010, 12:56 pm

nah...i still would like to see what LL has to say on the subject and others would probably like to comment as well.

if another crazy argument starts though, it might end up locked for awhile. It would be nice to have a civil discussion without arguing and possible flaming.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Moves/ movesets   Stolen Moves/ movesets EmptyFri 05 Feb 2010, 1:36 pm

i cant bloody stand when ppl edit their first post and change it to "close this thread"...we can decide on our own if it needs closing
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Moves/ movesets   Stolen Moves/ movesets EmptyFri 05 Feb 2010, 1:45 pm

LL Brangle wrote:
i cant bloody stand when ppl edit their first post and change it to "close this thread"...we can decide on our own if it needs closing

The thread was about how people complaining about certain wrestlers stealing moves and movesets from each other like how Melina uses moves that MisChif does and how Michelle has the same finisher as AJ Styles and Candice having a similar finisher as Christian and etc...
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Moves/ movesets   Stolen Moves/ movesets EmptyFri 05 Feb 2010, 1:46 pm

i know what the thread was about.
but you didnt need to change the post telling us how to do our job
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Moves/ movesets   Stolen Moves/ movesets EmptyFri 05 Feb 2010, 1:51 pm

LL Brangle wrote:
i know what the thread was about.
but you didnt need to change the post telling us how to do our job

I never told anyone how to do their job I was just requesting that my thread be closed because I didn't want any further agruements I think you're taking this the wrong way please can we drop it and move on I'm tired of dwelling on this thread.

Last edited by Quisee on Fri 05 Feb 2010, 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Moves/ movesets   Stolen Moves/ movesets EmptyFri 05 Feb 2010, 1:54 pm

Quisee, just let the mods/admins decide if something needs to be locked. no need to request it, especially now when it's no reason to.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Moves/ movesets   Stolen Moves/ movesets EmptyFri 05 Feb 2010, 1:55 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Quisee, just let the mods/admins decide if something needs to be locked. no need to request it, especially now when it's no reason to.

Ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Moves/ movesets   Stolen Moves/ movesets Empty

Back to top Go down

Stolen Moves/ movesets
Page 1 of 1