Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Report: WWE May Not Be Renewing Many Legend's Contracts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Report: WWE May Not Be Renewing Many Legend's Contracts Empty
PostSubject: Report: WWE May Not Be Renewing Many Legend's Contracts   Report: WWE May Not Be Renewing Many Legend's Contracts EmptySun 07 Feb 2010, 3:55 pm

Quote :

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that WWE might not not be renewing many of the legend's contracts which are set to expire this year. The legend's deals are mostly in place for marketing reasons, and allow WWE the exclusive right to sell certain legend's merchandise. In some cases, the legend's deals prevent wrestlers from working with rival wrestling promotions.

this is good news for TNA and Hogan, cause now they can get all the legends and depush all the TNA originals
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Report: WWE May Not Be Renewing Many Legend's Contracts   Report: WWE May Not Be Renewing Many Legend's Contracts EmptySun 07 Feb 2010, 4:18 pm

This is quite possibly a smart move by WWE. It would mean they can make roster cuts without actually making roster cuts if you see where I'm coming from.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Report: WWE May Not Be Renewing Many Legend's Contracts   Report: WWE May Not Be Renewing Many Legend's Contracts EmptySun 07 Feb 2010, 8:58 pm

i cant think of many legends that are left now...most of the legends are agents...not many are on screen other then the ones that actually work like JR and King
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Report: WWE May Not Be Renewing Many Legend's Contracts   Report: WWE May Not Be Renewing Many Legend's Contracts EmptySun 07 Feb 2010, 9:01 pm

CM Dead, Your Savior wrote:
Quote :

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that WWE might not not be renewing many of the legend's contracts which are set to expire this year. The legend's deals are mostly in place for marketing reasons, and allow WWE the exclusive right to sell certain legend's merchandise. In some cases, the legend's deals prevent wrestlers from working with rival wrestling promotions.

this is good news for TNA and Hogan, cause now they can get all the legends and depush all the TNA originals

you take that back! Report: WWE May Not Be Renewing Many Legend's Contracts 671608

stop trying to jinx TNA lol

good for WWE I guess but i still anticipate the usual spring roster cuts.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Report: WWE May Not Be Renewing Many Legend's Contracts   Report: WWE May Not Be Renewing Many Legend's Contracts EmptySun 07 Feb 2010, 9:20 pm

what happened to the January cuts...so far only one?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Report: WWE May Not Be Renewing Many Legend's Contracts   Report: WWE May Not Be Renewing Many Legend's Contracts EmptySun 07 Feb 2010, 9:25 pm

yeah Escobar is it for now.

i think around springtime they will do more as well as another roster draft.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Report: WWE May Not Be Renewing Many Legend's Contracts   Report: WWE May Not Be Renewing Many Legend's Contracts EmptySun 07 Feb 2010, 9:27 pm

i like the drafts, cos it happens around my BDay, im expecting this year to be the 12th, cos it was my birthday last years one.
ESSSSSSSCOBBAAAARRRRRR
i want Farrooq back Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Report: WWE May Not Be Renewing Many Legend's Contracts   Report: WWE May Not Be Renewing Many Legend's Contracts EmptyMon 08 Feb 2010, 2:00 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
CM Dead, Your Savior wrote:
Quote :

you take that back! Report: WWE May Not Be Renewing Many Legend's Contracts 671608

stop trying to jinx TNA lol

They were going down when they brought in Hogan and Bischoff, Vix.

Don't really feel bad for the Legends-the ride's got to come to an end sometime
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report: WWE May Not Be Renewing Many Legend's Contracts   Report: WWE May Not Be Renewing Many Legend's Contracts Empty

Back to top Go down

Report: WWE May Not Be Renewing Many Legend's Contracts
Page 1 of 1