Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hogan and Bischoff Upset with Sting not putting TNA first over family

Go down 
+3
Queen Mintz
The Sexy Vixen
Dead
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Hogan and Bischoff Upset with Sting not putting TNA first over family Empty
PostSubject: Hogan and Bischoff Upset with Sting not putting TNA first over family   Hogan and Bischoff Upset with Sting not putting TNA first over family EmptySun 07 Feb 2010, 4:37 pm

ource: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- Sting missed last month’s TNA Genesis pay-per-view and that week’s iMPACT tapings due to a family emergency that we still don’t know any details on. Nobody is questioning the legitimacy of Sting’s reason as he has had a reputation for years of not being one to come up woth excuses to miss shows.

Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan talked about Sting on Bubba the Love Sponge’s show last week and Bischoff knocked Sting for missing the tapings. Bischoff said that everyone in TNA has to be completely committed to the organization or things won’t work out, with Hogan adding he doesn’t see how they can use anyone missing shows.

This was seen within TNA as a message being sent to Sting.

Bischoff said, “Sting’s a great talent. Love him to death. My problem is now that we’re trying to do this big picture. I understand how big picture it is for the wrestling business. Sting had life-and-death personal issues, but from a business side, it totally screws us up. If at any time that happens, I got a personal issue, now we have to switch gears on who we use, you can’t build the world around them. Everybody has got to make a commitment. It’s easy to say we want TNA to be No. 1, but if you’re not willing to put TNA as a priority above almost every situation, then it’s probably not going to work out.”
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Hogan and Bischoff Upset with Sting not putting TNA first over family   Hogan and Bischoff Upset with Sting not putting TNA first over family EmptySun 07 Feb 2010, 4:47 pm

Family comes first. is that really a surprise to them?
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Hogan and Bischoff Upset with Sting not putting TNA first over family   Hogan and Bischoff Upset with Sting not putting TNA first over family EmptySun 07 Feb 2010, 4:50 pm

if i were Sting, id tell Hogan to fuck off
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Hogan and Bischoff Upset with Sting not putting TNA first over family   Hogan and Bischoff Upset with Sting not putting TNA first over family EmptySun 07 Feb 2010, 4:57 pm

TNA will never be #1, I wish they'd understand that.

And yes, family comes first. I'm sure Hogan would ditch TNA if something were wrong with Brooke but it'd be okay for him or Bischoff to do it, just not anyone else
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Hogan and Bischoff Upset with Sting not putting TNA first over family   Hogan and Bischoff Upset with Sting not putting TNA first over family EmptySun 07 Feb 2010, 9:04 pm

if only Sting would go to WWE....even if they do suck...id just love it...cos Sting rules and WWE rules in comparison to TNA
Hulk Bischoff can suck a granade
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Hogan and Bischoff Upset with Sting not putting TNA first over family   Hogan and Bischoff Upset with Sting not putting TNA first over family EmptyMon 08 Feb 2010, 2:02 am

BIZ-EZZ CUMZ E4 FAM-E!!!!!

Seriously, I'm not putting my family below shit. They are first priority, Bischoff and Hogan can go suck a dick with that 'business' bullshit. Morality is being depleted more and more in the world these days.
Back to top Go down
nitro girl
Main Eventer
nitro girl

Female
Number of posts : 611
Favorite WWE Wrestler : chris jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : layla/ maryse/ rosa mendez
Favorite TNA Wrestler : sting
Favorite TNA Knockout : velvet sky
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Hogan and Bischoff Upset with Sting not putting TNA first over family   Hogan and Bischoff Upset with Sting not putting TNA first over family EmptyMon 08 Feb 2010, 7:24 pm

Hogan and Bischoff Upset with Sting not putting TNA first over family 869384 i use think sting goin wwe but i not sure now how he wood do with thay sckedul Hogan and Bischoff Upset with Sting not putting TNA first over family 79573
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Hogan and Bischoff Upset with Sting not putting TNA first over family   Hogan and Bischoff Upset with Sting not putting TNA first over family EmptyMon 08 Feb 2010, 8:05 pm

HBIC Mintz wrote:
TNA will never be #1, I wish they'd understand that.

And yes, family comes first. I'm sure Hogan would ditch TNA if something were wrong with Brooke but it'd be okay for him or Bischoff to do it, just not anyone else

You're right about that! These guys need to go away and go choke on each other's pieces.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogan and Bischoff Upset with Sting not putting TNA first over family   Hogan and Bischoff Upset with Sting not putting TNA first over family Empty

Back to top Go down

Hogan and Bischoff Upset with Sting not putting TNA first over family
Page 1 of 1