Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exclusive : Captain Awesome reads for Captain America

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Exclusive : Captain Awesome reads for Captain America Empty
PostSubject: Exclusive : Captain Awesome reads for Captain America   Exclusive : Captain Awesome reads for Captain America EmptySun 07 Feb 2010, 4:59 pm

Captain Awesome for Captain America?

Though he’s not going to be without competition (I imagine every young actor in Hollywood with a half-decent agent will get to read) “Chuck” actor Ryan McPartlin (yep, Captain Awesome himself!) tells Moviehole that he recently auditioned for the role of shield-wielding Steve Rogers.

In an interview to promote his work on “Chuck”, I couldn’t help but wonder whether McPartlin's peeps have put his name forward to “Captain America” director Joe JohnstonExclusive : Captain Awesome reads for Captain America 2_bing for consideration (particularly since the actor has expressed interest in the part in the past).

And seems they have.

“The one thing I can't stand are these actors that are twittering about auditioning for Captain America. It's really tacky. With that said, it is in the casting process and like many other actors, I read for it, so we'll wait and see what happens. Regardless, I'm pretty psyched to be Captain Awesome for the time being.”

McPartlin's terrific on “Chuck” – fastly becoming the break-out star of the show, in fact – and I tell ya, I wouldn’t be opposed at all to him acquainting himself with the Super Serum. Still, as McPartlin said, he's merely one of what one imagines to be a large mass of actors who have read for the role, and he hasn't got the gig. Yet.
Back to top Go down

Exclusive : Captain Awesome reads for Captain America
Page 1 of 1