Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Maryse Said On RAW

Go down 
+12
X
Angelwilliamsfan
LaylaMark
bobby_says_hi
Dead
The LL Father
janine
Did You Miss Her?
Blue Ryder
The Sexy Vixen
Queen Mintz
Angelus
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

What Maryse Said On RAW Empty
PostSubject: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 3:07 pm

I just thought I would tell your readers what Maryse said last night to Gail Kim. After being nice to her in English, in French she said that she stunk like a pig. She said he was a loser and pitiful. Then she told her she was nothing and not worthy of someone like her.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 3:10 pm

I knew she was insulting her, that's how people hide what they say, they speak in a different language. I hope the dumb b***** loses
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 3:13 pm

I love bilingual divas.

reminds me of Nidia going off on people in spanish.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 3:22 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
I love bilingual divas.

you're killin me here What Maryse Said On RAW 527462
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 3:25 pm

Oh go watch a vid, you'll feel better then
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 3:26 pm

Queen Blue wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
I love bilingual divas.

you're killin me here What Maryse Said On RAW 527462

I'm sorry it's just so easy to tie Nidia into everything Snitsky
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 3:29 pm

Maryse's English is getting WAY better! Now if only she had more skills, I could actually start to like her.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 3:30 pm

Yeah, if she worked more on her ring skills she'd be set. I just hate her now because of her one move of doom crap and some of her fans tend to praise her like she's some kind of goddess
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 3:35 pm

I hate Maryse becasue I feel shes overrated and that the fans praise her like shes GOD and that shes "perfect". I dont like how shes overrated becasue of her looks.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 3:41 pm

Layla's bilingual apparntly...she speaks arobic :/ or something

but she should so go off on the divas talking in proper english hehe jks
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 3:42 pm

LL Brangle wrote:
Layla's bilingual apparntly...she speaks arobic :/ or something

but she should so go off on the divas talking in proper english hehe jks

yeah she speaks arabic which I think is cool. I'd love to hear her cut a promo on Michelle in arabic.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 3:44 pm

that would be awsome in a feud...but the problem is, her speaking in arobic would only really work if she was the heel and Michelle was the face, cos the fans dont really like when ppl talk in another language because they dont understand what they are saying...whydall think that Regal gets booed to fucking hell when he talks haha.

yeah i get it, same joke within two posts....so sue me shifty
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 3:45 pm

Well we know Layla can play a great heel.

Michelle as a face, though? What Maryse Said On RAW 747915
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 3:49 pm

Michelle fucking sucks as a face, she's way better as a heel though that's not saying much either
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 3:53 pm

i want Layla as a face tbh, Michelle has been heel for a year and a half
Layla has been heel for the past 2 and half years, she like was on SD and then within like 2 or 3 months of ECW she was like :O DS winner is heel say whaaaaa? lol
Layla has a better personality to be a face....well she has a personality for starters...but the problem is i really dont want her to be just like the rest of the faces divas aka boring and similar...at least the heels have their own characters
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 3:55 pm

LL Brangle wrote:
that would be awsome in a feud...but the problem is, her speaking in arobic would only really work if she was the heel and Michelle was the face, cos the fans dont really like when ppl talk in another language because they dont understand what they are saying...whydall think that Regal gets booed to fucking hell when he talks haha.

yeah i get it, same joke within two posts....so sue me What Maryse Said On RAW 519154

Regal speaks english...
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 3:55 pm

honestly, LL...if they tried the Layla/Michelle feud..and tried to keep Layla heel, i think she'd get so many cheers that WWE would have to turn her face.

I could see her as a good face. Plus it'd be fun to see some more of those Michelle vs Layla matches we saw back before Layla's original trade to Raw.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 6:35 pm

CM Dead, Your Savior wrote:
LL Brangle wrote:

yeah i get it, same joke within two posts....so sue me What Maryse Said On RAW 519154

Regal speaks english...

the joke was that cos he is Brittish, he speaks proper english, making out that Americans dont lol

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
honestly, LL...if they tried the Layla/Michelle feud..and tried to keep Layla heel, i think she'd get so many cheers that WWE would have to turn her face.

I could see her as a good face. Plus it'd be fun to see some more of those Michelle vs Layla matches we saw back before Layla's original trade to Raw.

i think that they will go down the Layla/Michelle route, theyd be blind not to see the potential Layla has
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 6:41 pm

Btw I like how the Melina marks said Maryse was overrated, lmao
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 6:47 pm

Melina actually has talent, Maryse doesn't
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 8:20 pm

yep Melina has had brilliant matches and is a trained wrestler. Maryse has about four moves: her DDT, the backbreaker, that octupus stretch and the figure 4 which she only used once plus a few slaps, kicks and punches. she's basically a talentless model who's getting rewards for doing nothing, just like Sable

as for a Layla/McCool feud i like it if Layla stays heel because she's so good at it, plus McCool was actually getting decent reactions as a face. both are good heels but we do need another face diva on Smackdown for the sake of 6 diva tag matches
Back to top Go down
LaylaMark
Midcarder
Midcarder
LaylaMark

Number of posts : 476
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Queen Layla
Maryse
Natayla
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting
The Pope
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Lacey Von Erich
Sarita
Velvet Sky
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyWed 10 Feb 2010, 8:09 am

Maryse is on fire..about to SON boring Gail Kim to high heavens at NWO. I can't wait. It's been too long since she's had her title.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyWed 10 Feb 2010, 5:12 pm

ricky_says_hi wrote:
yep Melina has had brilliant matches and is a trained wrestler. Maryse has about four moves: her DDT, the backbreaker, that octupus stretch and the figure 4 which she only used once plus a few slaps, kicks and punches. she's basically a talentless model who's getting rewards for doing nothing, just like Sable
BEST. COMPARISON. EVER! What Maryse Said On RAW 128975 What Maryse Said On RAW 923268
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyWed 10 Feb 2010, 5:13 pm

She is nothing like Sable
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyWed 10 Feb 2010, 7:45 pm

True because Sable was ugly ahahaha
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyWed 10 Feb 2010, 10:49 pm

she still annoys me when she talks, idk y but the accent annoys me. maybe its cause she sounds a bit speical ed
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyWed 10 Feb 2010, 11:23 pm

But the thing is, during the Sable era, there weren't many skilled divas for the title to be put on, yet now we have tons, but they are shafted aside.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyWed 10 Feb 2010, 11:32 pm

TRX wrote:
But the thing is, during the Sable era, there weren't many skilled divas for the title to be put on, yet now we have tons, but they are shafted aside.

because Vince likes getting a boner during diva matches..not watch true talent displayed in a ring.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 1:22 am

I don't believe thats what she said. She would have said something along the lines of...'You are a great competitor, and you will beat the crap out of me during the match..Much like Mr.McMahon does to me every Monday Night...But anyway, I will come back and deliver a French Kiss to you, and you will be knocked out.'
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 1:31 am

The Hater Aggravator wrote:
She is nothing like Sable
Sable was actually over and the crowd gave a damn about her so you got a point there
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 1:45 am

Maryse is much better than sable.And besides I find layla just as maryse doin the same moves over and over all layla does is the London Kick.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 1:55 am

I respectfully disagree, Layla is and will probably always be a jobber and for the most part they dont have many moves ESPECIALLY the divas however Layla has two things on Maryse, she has incredible ring psychology. Which means ahe actually works on a body part for the majority of a match meanwhile Maryse gets her ass kicked and when her opponent slips up? She lays them out via the french kiss. Also I find Layla entertaining in the ring (see the squash match against Beth) while Maryse is old and just tiresome What Maryse Said On RAW 747915
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 3:39 pm

yeah i see Layla trying really hard in the ring and yeah she ain't Molly Holly in the ring but she isn't getting titles for doing nothing is she?

they did have talented divas during the Sable era. they had Luna, Jacqueline, Ivory and Tori but they all looked crap in the ring because Sable wouldn't take bumps. the division became all about t&a because of that. they created the evening gown matches to protect her and they saw that t&a was selling so that's what they did with the division
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 6:22 pm

Blue I have to disagree with you Maryse is over I think, she has got boo's before from the crowd She looked Sexy on Raw!!!!!!!!!!!! What Maryse Said On RAW 538892
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 6:27 pm

and yet Layla still fucking sucks
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 9:31 pm

you sound like a broken record, give reasons as to why someone sucks and then ppl might take you a bit seriously

yw!
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 1:37 am

Layla is a jobber and yet she has developed more of a moveset than the face of Raw. Thats saying something.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 1:50 am

LaylaMark wrote:
Maryse is on fire..about to SON boring Gail Kim to high heavens at NWO. I can't wait. It's been too long since she's had her title.

What Maryse Said On RAW 97925 What Maryse Said On RAW 683209 What Maryse Said On RAW 921383 What Maryse Said On RAW 236889
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 2:45 am

I think LaylaMark is in for a name change.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 3:52 am

he should change his name to "I'mAMark, Period"
Back to top Go down
LaylaMark
Midcarder
Midcarder
LaylaMark

Number of posts : 476
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Queen Layla
Maryse
Natayla
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting
The Pope
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Lacey Von Erich
Sarita
Velvet Sky
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 9:09 pm

MVP Fan wrote:
Maryse is much better than sable.And besides I find layla just as maryse doin the same moves over and over all layla does is the London Kick.

There's no need to talk like this because Kelly Kelly and Melina have been botching over the last year while Layla does what she does well. Maryse is good with her character and if she gets any better, male fans are gonna completely ignore her heel status.

Quote :

Says the whiny little troll who can't defend anything he's ever said to date. Comical.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 3:46 pm

yeah Maryse is good with her character but in terms of ability she's the worst diva on the roster. she should be with a tag team or managing an upper card wrestler or hell make her the GM. just keep her out of the ring because she is going to kill someone with that DDT one day
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 4:02 pm

LaylaMark wrote:
status.

Quote :

Says the whiny little troll who can't defend anything he's ever said to date. Comical.

says the little f*ggot jackass who basically backs NOTHING up with proof and instead uses opinion, and insults everyone when someone proves him wrong. lmfao, fucking pathetic
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 4:14 pm

Whiny little troll? or ****** jackass? which one is more insulting? What Maryse Said On RAW Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010, 7:06 am

LMAO Dead got called a troll
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010, 1:42 pm

TRX wrote:

UUmmm, they had Luna, Jacqueline, Ivory and Tori What Maryse Said On RAW 747915
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010, 2:21 pm

I loved Luna!! She was awesome! She should have been champ.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Maryse Said On RAW   What Maryse Said On RAW Empty

Back to top Go down

What Maryse Said On RAW
Page 1 of 1