Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TNA Star Says It Will Be A While Before Impact Beats RAW

Go down 
+3
The Sexy Vixen
Paul Wyatt
Dead
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

TNA Star Says It Will Be A While Before Impact Beats RAW Empty
PostSubject: TNA Star Says It Will Be A While Before Impact Beats RAW   TNA Star Says It Will Be A While Before Impact Beats RAW EmptyTue 02 Mar 2010, 4:40 pm

The following are excerpts from an interview with Brother Devon from Team 3D from FanHouse.com:

On if TNA wants to run WWE out of business: Everyone asks me are you looking to run Vince (McMahon) out of business and I say no we're not. We've seen what happens when there is only one company left and the rival company is run out of business. That one company that stays in business holds a monopoly and that's never good for anyone. With TNA, we're not trying to run Vince out of business. What we want to do is give him competition yet we want to be number one. That's what we're striving for. We want to be the number one company in professional wrestling. We want to have the number one ratings. We want to have the number one talent. That's what we're looking for. We're not looking to run Vince out of business. I don't think anyone would want to see that. I think competition is very good for the business and knowing that it's going to keep both companies on their toes. There will be times when TNA will lose. Their may be times when WWE may lose. But then, knowing when we lose that we regroup, get back together and try to kick their behind. I'm sure they're saying the same thing with us. So either you're on board and going full tilt and you're bringing your best or you have to ship out.

On TNA vs. WWE in head-to-head ratings battles: See, I look at it like this. You have TNA which is on Spike TV and there are some viewers that don't get Spike TV. That was a problem for WWE at one point because they liked to use that reason why their ratings were going down in the first place. OK, we're on Spike TV and we're getting very good ratings. We're not getting the ratings WWE has because they've been around for so long but we will get there. We're inching along, slowly but surely. I'm going to have to same the name recognition. We probably have the most names on our show compared to the WWE. You have your Hunter (Triple H), Undertaker, (John) Cena, Batista, your (Chris) Jericho and Rey Mysterio. Then after that, you go on the younger talent who haven't been really established. With a lot of the guys that are on their TV, you're like "who?" You don't really know who these guys are because there was never a real connection when you brought them in the first time. Now, you're force feeding them down the fan's throats. I generally feel that we have the opportunity to gain momentum. Not taking anything away from the WWE cause they are who they are but we're TNA and we're going to do whatever we have to do to become the number one company regardless.

Check out the full interview at FanHouse.com.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Says It Will Be A While Before Impact Beats RAW   TNA Star Says It Will Be A While Before Impact Beats RAW EmptyTue 02 Mar 2010, 4:41 pm

Well that is obvious.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Says It Will Be A While Before Impact Beats RAW   TNA Star Says It Will Be A While Before Impact Beats RAW EmptyTue 02 Mar 2010, 4:41 pm

see? even TNA employees know this whole TNA vs Raw idea is full of fail.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Says It Will Be A While Before Impact Beats RAW   TNA Star Says It Will Be A While Before Impact Beats RAW EmptyTue 02 Mar 2010, 4:44 pm

TNA versus RAW isn't full of fail, it's a good business decision by TNA. They won't go bankrupt or be forced to shut down because of it; and Devon's right.. it will be a long while before TNA beats RAW, if they ever do.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Says It Will Be A While Before Impact Beats RAW   TNA Star Says It Will Be A While Before Impact Beats RAW EmptyTue 02 Mar 2010, 4:46 pm

I just dont see many people turning from Raw to watch losers like The Nastys.

But you never know...hopefully TNA gets it together.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Says It Will Be A While Before Impact Beats RAW   TNA Star Says It Will Be A While Before Impact Beats RAW EmptyTue 02 Mar 2010, 4:47 pm

Yeah, you're right.. but the move won't cause TNA to go bankrupt or anything of that sort.

TNA is more exciting than RAW, at points, I'll give them that.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Says It Will Be A While Before Impact Beats RAW   TNA Star Says It Will Be A While Before Impact Beats RAW EmptyTue 02 Mar 2010, 4:50 pm

It won't help them either.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Says It Will Be A While Before Impact Beats RAW   TNA Star Says It Will Be A While Before Impact Beats RAW EmptyTue 02 Mar 2010, 4:57 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:

I love the suspense aspect of it, especially LIVE! 2 wrestling comapnies and any interesting thing can happen at any time, two bad BOTH companies are full of crap during this time

*sigh*

Mad
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Says It Will Be A While Before Impact Beats RAW   TNA Star Says It Will Be A While Before Impact Beats RAW EmptyTue 02 Mar 2010, 4:59 pm

Queen Blue wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

I love the suspense aspect of it, especially LIVE! 2 wrestling comapnies and any interesting thing can happen at any time, two bad BOTH companies are full of crap during this time

*sigh*

TNA Star Says It Will Be A While Before Impact Beats RAW Icon_mad

TNA will be live every other week, its quite sad
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Says It Will Be A While Before Impact Beats RAW   TNA Star Says It Will Be A While Before Impact Beats RAW EmptyTue 02 Mar 2010, 5:00 pm

But TNA was still geting crushed in the ratings when they had Thursdays all to theirselves, Blue. That's a shame. lmao
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Says It Will Be A While Before Impact Beats RAW   TNA Star Says It Will Be A While Before Impact Beats RAW EmptyTue 02 Mar 2010, 5:03 pm

those 1.1s dont lie! lmfao
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Says It Will Be A While Before Impact Beats RAW   TNA Star Says It Will Be A While Before Impact Beats RAW EmptyTue 02 Mar 2010, 5:05 pm

Woo! Woo! Woo! You Know It!
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Says It Will Be A While Before Impact Beats RAW   TNA Star Says It Will Be A While Before Impact Beats RAW EmptyTue 02 Mar 2010, 6:57 pm

I say, TNA will NEVER beat WWE in ratings....EVER
Back to top Go down
KJ
The Voice
The Voice
KJ

Male
Number of posts : 3495
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Says It Will Be A While Before Impact Beats RAW   TNA Star Says It Will Be A While Before Impact Beats RAW EmptyTue 02 Mar 2010, 7:04 pm

TNA will get there slowly, but it'll get there. WWE is gonna fire more and more people, who are gonna go to TNA every three months, and the big time marks, which they're sure are a lot of 'em, we'll choose TNA over WWE for two reasons.

1. TNA has the guys they wanted to see in WWE.

2. They hate WWE for firing them.

That's why the marks are the ones who decide wrestling's fate.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Says It Will Be A While Before Impact Beats RAW   TNA Star Says It Will Be A While Before Impact Beats RAW EmptyTue 02 Mar 2010, 7:09 pm

Jordan Harvey Version 1.0 wrote:
I say, TNA will NEVER beat WWE in ratings....EVER

You're correct, sir. A lot of people don't know what the hell TNA is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Says It Will Be A While Before Impact Beats RAW   TNA Star Says It Will Be A While Before Impact Beats RAW Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA Star Says It Will Be A While Before Impact Beats RAW
Page 1 of 1