Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Show 18: Mixed up Mayhem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Show 18: Mixed up Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Show 18: Mixed up Mayhem   Show 18: Mixed up Mayhem EmptyThu 04 Mar 2010, 3:33 pm

Segment 1: Mix and Match

Sunny comes out and announces that tonight their will be a tag team mix up. She announces Taylor Wilde & Serena Deeb vs. Amber O’Neal & Rain while Lacey & Krissy Vaine takes on Roxxi & Daizee Haze. Sunny also announces that there will be an important contract signing tonight between Trinity & Nora Greenwald.

Segment Rating: 7.6

Segment 2: Rain & Amber O’Neal vs. Serena Deeb & Taylor Wilde

Kick from Taylor Wilde to the leg. I guess A. O'Neal hasn't got a leg to stand on...or something. Eh, screw it. Flying elbow from Taylor Wilde. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Tag between Taylor Wilde and Serena Deeb. Taylor Wilde scoops up A. O'Neal. Serena bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Face crusher from Serena on A. O'Neal. Amber O'Neal powers out of a Serena Deeb headlock. A. O'Neal hits a high kick on Serena Deeb. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. A. O'Neal tags out to Rain. Powerbomby thing by Rain. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Rain drives a thrust kick into the chest of Serena. Serena backdrops Rain out of a piledriver attempt. Flying elbow from Serena Deeb. Serena tags out to Taylor Wilde. Taylor Wilde b*****-slaps Rain. Tag between Rain and Amber O'Neal. Taylor hits an arm drag on A. O'Neal. Taylor Wilde moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Bridging German Suplex. 1....2...3, it's finished. A. O'Neal \ Rain look like they aren't done...and they attack Taylor \ Serena! After an exchange of blows, Taylor and Serena are laid out in the ring.

Segment Rating: 6.0
(Crowd Reaction: 4.6, Match Quality: 7.4)

Segment 3: A Call Out gone wrong

Sara Del Rey is in the ring to address Tiana, when Tiana Ringer runs out and attacks. They brawl for a while before Tiana takes the advantage. She grabs a chair and floors Del Rey with it. She wraps the chair around the ankle of Sara Del Rey, then climbs to the second rope. She leaps off with a double-footed stomp to the chair, causing it to snap shut, pillmanizing Sara Del Rey, who rolls around in agony. Tiana Ringer leaves, the damage done.

Segment Rating: 4.5

Segment 4: Kristal Marshall vs Ashley Lane (Divas Championship Tournament)

Kristal takes a chop from Lane. Kristal Marshall gets hip tossed by Lane. Ashley Lane arm drags Kristal over. SMELL THE RATINGS. Lane hits a flying kick on Kristal. Lane walks into a trip. Kristal hits a dropkick on Ashley Lane. Brainbuster suplex by Kristal Marshall. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Ashley Lane pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Lane hits a high kick on Kristal Marshall. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Ashley Lane with an enziguri. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Kristal blocks a punch. Kristal hits an arm drag on Lane. Kristal only gets knees on a splash. Kristal takes a chop from Lane. Alicia Davis comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Kristal Marshall turns around. Alicia Davis spins Kristal around. Alicia Davis hits the Axe Kick! Alicia leaves the ring, the damage done! 1 - 2 - 3. Ashley Lane pins Kristal. Alicia Davis obviously hasn't finished her attack yet! Kristal Marshall stands up. Alicia Davis spins Kristal around. Alicia Davis hits the Axe Kick! Alicia Davis eventually leaves, having caused enough damage.

Segment Rating: 6.2
(Crowd Reaction: 5.8, Match Quality: 6.6)

Segment 5: Will we meet soon?

Ashley Lane is walking backstage, when she meets Sarah Stock. They trade insults, get in each others faces, Ashley tells Sarah Stock that she’s good for being a new girl, Sarah tells Ashley that she isn’t as un talented as she thought, Ashley gets furious and gets into Sarah’s face and it seems things just got heated but eventually walk off without coming to blows.

Segment Rating: 6.1

Segment 6: The Queen of The Ring

“They Call Me a Princess, they think I’m the best”
“I’m on my way to Nitro, to prove I’m the best”
“To show I’m the best, so that everyone knows I’m the best”
“Look Out…I’m Coming”
“Debut Next Week”

Segment Rating: 5.9

Segment 7: Why do I Need to Prove Myself?

Sunny is backstage, as Jazz walks in and is insulting Sunny asking her why she has to be in the tournament, she doesn’t need to prove herself to anyone and should be awarded the divas Championship. Sunny says maybe she’s right and Jazz should prove her wrong next week and announces that at the next show we will see Ariel and Jazz fight one on one in the last Quarter Final Match in the Divas Championship Tournament.

Segment rating: 6.1

Segment 8: Roxxi and Daizee Haze vs Krissy Vaine and Lacey

Lacey floors Daizee Haze. Lacey hits an arm drag on The Haze. 1 - 2 - kick out. Tag between Lacey and Krissy Vaine. Lacey \ K. Vaine hook up The Haze, then hit a double suplex. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Krissy Vaine snap suplexes The Haze. The Haze counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Daizee Haze hits a crap missile dropkick on K. Vaine. 1 - 2 - kick out. The Haze tags out to Roxxi. Roxxi hits a delayed suplex on K. Vaine. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Throat-first drop onto the top rope from Roxxi! Roxxi gets taken down out of nowhere. Vertical suplex by Krissy Vaine. Roxxi was really high...i can relate to that. Tag between Krissy Vaine and Lacey. Back suplex on Roxxi. Tag between Roxxi and Daizee Haze. The Haze walks into a spinning heel kick. The camera pans to some fat guy in the crowd....remember kids, fat people are evil. Lacey gets whipped into the corner. The Haze charges in, but into a pair of raised boots. Lacey uses a roll up, with feet on the second rope! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!! Lacey \ K. Vaine rush forward to attack! The Haze \ Roxxi get caught by surprise and brutally beaten down to the canvas.

Segment Rating: 5.9
(Crowd Reaction: 5.5, Match Quality 6.3)

Segment 9: Natalya vs Cheerleader Melissa (Best out of 7 Series: Match 1.)

Natalya drives a forearm into the chest of Melissa. Melissa blocks a kick from Natalya. Spinny weird kick from Cheerleader Melissa. Natalya charges, Melissa moves, and the referee is knocked out. Cool looking suplex on Natalya. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. Cheerleader Melissa misses a clothesline. Melissa eats a suplex like a fat man eating a waffle. Man i could use a waffle right about now. Pick-up into a powerbomb, Melissa hits hard. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Natalya hits a great swinging DDT on Cheerleader Melissa. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Melissa blocks a punch. Cheerleader Melissa hits a delayed suplex on Natalya. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Natalya counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Cheerleader Melissa hooks up a suplex, but it is blocked. Natalya scores with a low blow, then turns it into a small package! The referee didn't see the illegal blow! 1...2...3! Cheerleader Melissa got screwed out of the victory! Natalya remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

Score: Natalya: 1 & Melissa: 0
Segment Rating: 7.7
(Crowd Reaction: 6.6, Match Quality: 8.9)

Segment 10: Contract Signing

Trinity and Nora Greenwald are in the ring on opposite sides of a table, about to sign a contract to face each other in an upcoming match. Trinity signs it. Greenwald also signs it, but is immediately attacked by Trinity, who drives the table into her ribs. Trinity has Nora Greenwald down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Off the top - Fall From Grace hit hard. Trinity walks off, having won this battle.

Segment Rating: 6.9

Segment 11: Beth Phoenix vs Mercedes Martinez

Armbar takedown from Mercedes Martinez, boring me senseless. Beth Phoenix fights out of a grapple. Powerbomby thing by Beth Phoenix. Powerbomb on Mercedes. Jazz comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Mercedes Martinez turns around. Jazz drops Mercedes to the canvas. Jazz quickly locks on the STF! Jazz leaves the ring, the damage done! 1 - 2 - 3. Beth Phoenix pins Mercedes. Jazz remains in the ring. Beth Phoenix pushes the referee away. Beth Phoenix spins Jazz around. Beth Phoenix hits the Glam Slam!

Segment Rating: 7.3
(Crowd Reaction: 6.0, Match Quality: 8.7)

Overall Rating: 6.4
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Show 18: Mixed up Mayhem   Show 18: Mixed up Mayhem EmptySat 13 Mar 2010, 2:52 pm

right oks. Nattie v Melissa = awsome
lol Jazz doesnt scare Sunny
oh oh and i want to know who debuts
*goes to read Show:19
Back to top Go down
KJ
The Voice
The Voice
KJ

Male
Number of posts : 3495
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Show 18: Mixed up Mayhem   Show 18: Mixed up Mayhem EmptySat 13 Mar 2010, 2:55 pm

Nice Show, Kevin.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Show 18: Mixed up Mayhem   Show 18: Mixed up Mayhem EmptySat 13 Mar 2010, 3:02 pm

its an awsome show...ppl should read it more

CHEAP PLUG FOR YOU
i need more for myself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show 18: Mixed up Mayhem   Show 18: Mixed up Mayhem Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1