Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Desmond Wolfe Predicts Daniel Bryan's Success in WWE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Desmond Wolfe Predicts Daniel Bryan's Success in WWE Empty
PostSubject: Desmond Wolfe Predicts Daniel Bryan's Success in WWE   Desmond Wolfe Predicts Daniel Bryan's Success in WWE EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 4:31 pm

Fanhouse.com has posted a new interview with TNA's Desmond Wolfe (Nigel McGuinness). On the subject of Daniel Bryan's (Bryan Danielson) success in WWE, Wolfe had the following to say: "I think he'll be tremendously successful. The thing with Bryan is that everybody says he's the best wrestler in the world, and you know I think I'd be hard-pressed to find someone who I'd say is better. It's difficult, isn't it? A lot of people with a lot of talent go in to WWE, and some of them for whatever reason get lost in the cracks and don't make it to the level of success that you think they would.

"But I think Dragon has always over-succeeded in his life, and by that I don't mean that he's not as good as people say he is. He's every bit as good as he says. But when you look at him, and a lot of people will say this, but when you look at him, you don't think he's ... you know, he's not predestined to be a fantastic professional wrestler. He doesn't necessarily have the look, he doesn't necessarily have the athletic ability, but he's worked so hard.

"I said to him the other day when I saw him, if he was born with more of that sort of look that they expect from a professional wrestler, he'd probably be a lot further along than he is already. But I think he's going to be tremendously successful. He's certainly in that sort of mold as well that gives him a lot of opportunity, and I think he stands out by not trying to stand out, you know?"
Back to top Go down
C-Unit Inc.
Opener
C-Unit Inc.

Male
Number of posts : 131
Job/hobbies : recent college graduate
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Rock (My all-time favorite MALE wrestler from any promotion)
Stone Cold Steve Austin
John Cena
Kofi Kingston
Evan Bourne
CM Punk
Chris Jericho
Undertaker
MVP
Christian
Cryme Tyme
Shawn Michaels
Randy Orton
Edge
Gregory Helms/Hurricane
Zach Ryder
Sheamus
Favorite WWE Diva : Trish Stratus (by far, my all-time favorite female wrestler from ANY promotion)
Eve Torres
Melina
Mickie James
Natayla
Layla
Alicia Fox
Jamie Keyes
Tiffany
Lita
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kevin Nash
The Motor City Machine Guns
Samoa Joe
Christopher Daniels
Jay Lethal
Consequences Creed
Amazing Red
D'Angelo Dinero
Desmond Wolfe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Tara
Sarita
Taylor Wilde
Traci Brooks
Velvet Sky
Madison Rayne
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Desmond Wolfe Predicts Daniel Bryan's Success in WWE   Desmond Wolfe Predicts Daniel Bryan's Success in WWE EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 8:12 pm

Hmm...interesting observation. We shall soon see, won't we. Desmond Wolfe Predicts Daniel Bryan's Success in WWE 86290
Back to top Go down
http://www.divas411.com
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Desmond Wolfe Predicts Daniel Bryan's Success in WWE   Desmond Wolfe Predicts Daniel Bryan's Success in WWE EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 9:14 pm

Kinda true. I mean he looks pretty normal but I hope he does well and proves the people who don't think he can be successful in wwe wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desmond Wolfe Predicts Daniel Bryan's Success in WWE   Desmond Wolfe Predicts Daniel Bryan's Success in WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

Desmond Wolfe Predicts Daniel Bryan's Success in WWE
Page 1 of 1