Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awesome Kong update

Go down 
+5
#WeWantTaryn
Dead
The Sexy Vixen
janine
Blue Ryder
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Awesome Kong update Empty
PostSubject: Awesome Kong update   Awesome Kong update EmptyMon 08 Mar 2010, 10:19 pm

Awesome Kong is telling friends within the wrestling industry that TNA has agreed to release her from her contract, which coincides with her recent post on Twitter where she thanked Dixie Carter and the company for wishing her the best in her future endeavors.

Kong reportedly asked for a modest pay increase in the neighborhood of fifteen percent, which the company refused. Despite her high placement in the Knockouts division, it's been estimated that she makes between $400 and $700 per appearance.

One of the potential holdups for release was said to be that company officials considered sitting her out until her contract expired over a year from now, but they have apparently opted to grant the release.

Kong remains listed on the company website as a wrestler and one-half of the TNA Knockouts Tag Team Champions. In a possible spoiler, the buzz backstage is that TNA intends to do something with Knockouts Tag Titles on tonight's show.

-PWPix

Kong got to greedy! TNA is not WWE, you are not going to get a big ass check from them and besides TNA LETS THERE TALENT work the indies, Kong has Shimmer and other indy events. If you want so much money go to WWE and job to the models, ask Gail how well that's working for her.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong update   Awesome Kong update EmptyMon 08 Mar 2010, 10:21 pm

Yeah she got a bit greedy but she was a draw so she deserved something. Ill miss her and I wish her the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong update   Awesome Kong update EmptyMon 08 Mar 2010, 10:25 pm

meh i wouldnt call her greedy...she doesnt have a constant pay check..just pay by appearance..what about those multiple weeks where she isnt shown on TNA tv? those are times were she makes $0

TNA should've given her a raise...hell take some money from those fatass nasty boys...they could stand to miss a few meals, anyway.

might as well kill the KOs division completely and release hamada too...just do it, TNA...end the misery!!!
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong update   Awesome Kong update EmptyMon 08 Mar 2010, 10:31 pm

she was on a indy contract...so i can see why they wouldnt give her a raise...they flat out couldnt
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong update   Awesome Kong update EmptyMon 08 Mar 2010, 10:37 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
meh i wouldnt call her greedy...she doesnt have a constant pay check..just pay by appearance..what about those multiple weeks where she isnt shown on TNA tv? those are times were she makes $0

TNA should've given her a raise...hell take some money from those fatass nasty boys...they could stand to miss a few meals, anyway.

might as well kill the KOs division completely and release hamada too...just do it, TNA...end the misery!!!
Shocked Shocked Shocked I was under the impression that a contract = PAYCHECK EVERY WEEK!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong update   Awesome Kong update EmptyMon 08 Mar 2010, 11:03 pm

i only knew of her indy contract...TNA does pay by appearance so that their wrestlers can work indy shows too...i think that's how it works.

TNA is just a messed up company lol
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong update   Awesome Kong update EmptyMon 08 Mar 2010, 11:09 pm

LOL sexy vixen wants the nasty boys out tna so bad
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong update   Awesome Kong update EmptyTue 09 Mar 2010, 3:01 am

That is good for me. I can dream of seeing her on SD right?

There are no models to job to besides Tiffany and Layla if they count.

I would LOVE for her to debut at WM in a 15 diva # 1 contendership to either the Diva's or Women's [chooses that one]. I would want the final 4 to be: Gail, Mickie, Beth, and Kong! That would be epic. I would see Beth winning since she is suppose to win the belt next but Kong would be runner up or at least the alternate winner.

So since she is out of the contract can she go to the wwe? I mean she still has 1 year that they can legally keep her. Would they not let her go to wwe if she wanted? Couldn't they?
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong update   Awesome Kong update EmptyTue 09 Mar 2010, 3:05 am

Queen Blue wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

Awesome Kong update Icon_eek Awesome Kong update Icon_eek Awesome Kong update Icon_eek I was under the impression that a contract = PAYCHECK EVERY WEEK!

she wasnt under a written contract. pay per appearance means you get booked, you get paid. you dont get booked, you dont get paid, even if you show up to the arena
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong update   Awesome Kong update EmptyTue 09 Mar 2010, 3:10 am

CM Dead, Your Savior wrote:
Queen Blue wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

Awesome Kong update Icon_eek Awesome Kong update Icon_eek Awesome Kong update Icon_eek I was under the impression that a contract = PAYCHECK EVERY WEEK!

she wasnt under a written contract. pay per appearance means you get booked, you get paid. you dont get booked, you dont get paid, even if you show up to the arena
WTF kind of contract is that? I dont blame her for leaving now after learning these new developments Awesome Kong update 747915

and ssilva since TNA is like retarded, Awesome Kong can debut on SD tomorrow and she wont get sued! They dont have that no compete clause like the WWE does.

if only WWE hired her like ASAP? She is needed in this Piggy James story, just sayin!
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong update   Awesome Kong update EmptyTue 09 Mar 2010, 3:23 am

Queen Blue wrote:
Queen Blue wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

WTF kind of contract is that? I dont blame her for leaving now after learning these new developments Awesome Kong update 747915

and ssilva since TNA is like retarded, Awesome Kong can debut on SD tomorrow and she wont get sued! They dont have that no compete clause like the WWE does.

if only WWE hired her like ASAP? She is needed in this Piggy James story, just sayin!

thats how the indies work.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong update   Awesome Kong update EmptyTue 09 Mar 2010, 3:36 am

Queen Blue wrote:
Queen Blue wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

I know. She would crush McCool. . Awesome Kong update Icon_eek

But I want Beth to win the belt and then lose to Kong [sorry Natalya. .].
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong update   Awesome Kong update EmptyTue 09 Mar 2010, 3:40 am

In a perfect world Kong would debut on SD a few weeks before Mania (or WM itself) she will help Mickie to victory and then face WWE's top diva at Summerslam or something. Then she eventually works with girls like Michelle, Beth, Nattie, MELINA (Just to see the flexible Melina<3) and of course Gail fucking Kim

WWE must invest in the ladies, its the 2000's for fucks sakes! The ladies have a huge fanbase so treat them better damn it!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong update   Awesome Kong update EmptyTue 09 Mar 2010, 3:42 am

I just want a Beth Phoenix t-shirt dunno
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong update   Awesome Kong update EmptyTue 09 Mar 2010, 3:42 am

id imagine she wouldnt be able to debut at Mania, as she probably already has indy commitments lined up
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong update   Awesome Kong update EmptyTue 09 Mar 2010, 4:26 am

I'd actually like her to be McCool and Layla's bodyguard against Mickie/her partner.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong update   Awesome Kong update EmptyTue 09 Mar 2010, 4:29 am

That's just it man, Mickie needs a partner Awesome Kong update 773246
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong update   Awesome Kong update EmptyTue 09 Mar 2010, 8:46 am

I would love to see Kong head back to Japan or just stay in SHIMMER. JAPW has been doing an amazing job with their new women's division. I'd really love to see her there.

WWE.....no? WWE is not as versitile as TNA, TNA pushed the bounderies with Kong, experimented with her multiple times. WWE is not TNA and let's face it, if Kong ends up in TNA she is going to get burried by Michelle, put in a lame feud with Kelly, Maryse or Eve, because once your done with Michelle, your next move is Raw.

She will be used in the ring once a month and for the rest she is going to be used as this dopey giant lady in comedic segments backstage??? We are never going to see Kong wresle men evey now and then, we aren't going to see Kong in matches beyond 3 minutes unless it's against Michelle McCool.

Kong in WWE= Being used as a Joke.

Plus Kong is THAT big of a name, it's verylikely she earns shit loads just working the indy scene full time now.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong update   Awesome Kong update EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 4:22 pm

yeah if Awesome Kong was hired by WWE i could see her getting the Bertha Faye treatment and being used for comedy. the idea of her being LayCool's bodyguard is actually a good idea since they'll obviously need back up since they are taking on Beth
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong update   Awesome Kong update EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 4:28 pm

I don't know I think they could have Kong face men. If Chyna did why could she? She is bigger than Chyna and scarier if you ask me.

But I would want her to focus on the women's title first if she came to the wwe. I wonder when we will get more details on where she wants to go next.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong update   Awesome Kong update EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 6:15 pm

Queen Blue wrote:
That's just it man, Mickie needs a partner Awesome Kong update 773246

*Tiffany raises her hand* "umm hello, remember me?"

Mickie has a partner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong update   Awesome Kong update Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome Kong update
Page 1 of 1