Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GWA: Alissa Flas vs. ???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

GWA: Alissa Flas vs. ??? Empty
PostGWA: Alissa Flas vs. ???

Alissa Flash theme song is heard through the arena as Alissa is seen walking out from backstage as a loud chorus of boo’s can be heard through the arena as Alissa is standing at the top of the ramp glaring down at the ring at the crowd ignoring their cheers as she feels she is true greatness. Alissa then slowly makes her way down the ring staring at the crowd with this conceted smirk on her face.

GWA: Alissa Flas vs. ??? AlissaFive

JR: here is a woman who doesn’t deserve any kind of respect in my eyes.

King: What do you mean?

GWA: Alissa Flas vs. ??? Alissathree

JR: First she loses her Royal Rumble qualifying match to Sarita, then she attacks her out of nowhere in the royal rumble and illegally enters. This woman is no “Future Legend” that she claims to be. She is just this woman who needs to get over herself.

GWA: Alissa Flas vs. ??? AlissaFour

King: JR, she said she was going to be in the royal rumble and she entered. Regardless of how she did it, she didn’t think Sarita was going to make it anyways so she took matters into her own hands.

JR: And you agree with that? That isn’t right and you know it King.

Alissa enters the ring as she circles the ring and looks around in the audience as the “You Suck” can be heard throughout the arena. Alissa ignores this and walks towards the announcer and requests the microphone. The announcer hesitates but in the end he gives her the microphone as Alissa walks towards the center of the ring and looks around at the crowd just glaring at them, wanting to tear each and every one of them apart. Alissa raises the microphone as she is about to speak but then a loud chorus is heard through the arena with the crowd cheering “You lost the rumble!”, “You Lost the Rumble”. Alissa just holds in her fury as she tries to block out the crowd so that she could speak.

King: Why doesn’t the crowd want to know what Alissa has to say? What if she has something to say about her false elimination from the Rumble Match last night.

JR: I certainly don’t have any idea what she has to say.

Alissa: Shut up and Listen to your “Future Legend”.

The chorus grows even more loud as Alissa continues to get frustrated and looks into the crowd just glaring and raging with fury. Alissa then tries to stop them by continuing with what she had to say.

Alissa: Last night I was cheated out of the Rumble match. And this is because of so called “Legends” like Trish Stratus. These women think because they were in wrestling over a hundred years ago, before the world knew who the “Future Legend” is, come and do as they please when they step into a GWA ring. Lita, Molly Holly, Christy Hemme, Torrie Wilson, Trish Stratus all former GWA women’s champions, I give them that credit, but all of them worthless has been who should just give up on their wrestling career as a whole because they wouldn’t stand next to the “Future Legend”, which is no other then me.

A loud chorus of boos can be heard throughout the arena as Alissa simply smirks happy she got her point across. The camera focuses on her as she simple walks around the ring awaiting the crowd to die down a little so she could continue her more than kind words towards the former GWA women champions of the GWA.

JR: have you ever heard of a woman so conceited in your whole life?

King: I just thinks it’s confidence and I like it.

Alissa: You all come out here, cheering them on, making them feel as if they are worth watching. Let me tell you they are not. They are just here to take up space that could be mine. But I have a treat for you tonight. Oh I really do. A GWA Diva Legend many say she is, is about to make her way down. And I can tell you, you will be excited. She is a true gem, a GWA original. I wanted to invite her here tonight for a surprise visit, come out here girl, we need to talk.

“HA HA HA …Ohhh”

“Time to Rock “n” Roll”, no other then Trish Stratus’s theme burst through the arena as the crowd goes insane. Probably a standing ovation in the arena as everyone looks in anticipation for the former GWA Women’s Champion to make yet another GWA surprise appearance. The theme song continues to play but it doesn’t seem like anyone is coming out.

JR: Is it really Trish Stratus here tonight again!!!

King: After surprising us last night, I really hope so!!

But after a few seconds go by, yet nothing from the former GWA Women’s champion, but when the camera focuses back into the ring, Alissa Flash was seen in the ring laughing at the crowd and their reaction to Trish’s theme. Then the loud cheers are slowly switched to a loud chorus of boos as Alissa continues to laugh in the ring, mocking the crowd and their respect for the former GWA women’s champion.

JR: this was nothing more than a mindless joke from that arrogant diva who calls herself Alissa Flash.

King: Guess Trish couldn’t make it?

Alissa: Well, I did ask her to come but she said she was having French tonight and didn’t think it was important enough to make it to the ring with me tonight. Could you believe that, you own Legend, disrespecting not only me by not being in the ring with me, but also disrespecting you by not wanting to be in the ring with true greatness. But yet you all cheer her on, like mindless fools.

The crowd boo’s as Alissa just smirks knowing she was disrespecting the former Champion by speaking of her in this way. But Alissa was ready to say more to assure the crowd that they were going to get a legend here tonight.

Alissa: But it’s ok, I managed to contact another one. She is also another champion. In fact she is the first ever GWA Women’s champion in GWA history, I guess she doesn’t need any introduction, because you all claim her to be this……

Before Alissa could even finish her sentence the crowd was on their feet and cheering “Lita”, wanting to see her yet again after the Royal Rumble match. The crowd grew even more excited when Lita’s theme burst through the arena and then the entire arena were on their feet, welcoming the Legend in the flesh. But much like Trish, it takes a while and no one can be seen again and Alissa can be seen laughing and once again mocking the crowd.

JR: She is going to far, she is playing the crowd for a fool; Mocking them directly in their faces.

King: Well they are the ones growing over excited for no reason.

Alissa: But who said she was coming? I didn’t say so. But yet again, you mindless fools assumed she was. She told me, she would have come if I was blond and is currently dealing with a blond situation, obviously to important to step into the ring with me to please the crowd, so they can see what a has been looks like and what a True legend looks like. But you fools cheer her on. But let’s be a little serious for a change. Someone could make it. She isn’t a former GWA Women’s champion, but she is a legend and a well known name in the GWA. Ladies and gentlemen, here is Candice Michelle.

GWA: Alissa Flas vs. ??? ?action=view&current=Candycane1

Candice’s theme plays through the arena as the crowd cheers her on. Candice can be seen coming out from backstage making her way down to the ring as Alissa stands in the ring welcoming her. Candice makes her way up the steps as Alissa heads towards the ropes as she lowers it so Candice can enter the ring. Alissa walks around the ring, making Candice feel welcome as the crowd cheers her on. Alissa points to Candice where to stand as Alissa asks the ring announcer for another microphone for Candice as she hands it to Candice as she raises her own microphone and begins to speak.

Alissa: Candice, how are you? It’s been a while.

Candice: Thank you Alissa…..It’s Alissa right? I don’t think we ever met or I haven't heard of you before.

GWA: Alissa Flas vs. ??? CandySad4

The crowd begins to laugh as Alissa grows a bit furious but tries to ignores them and continues her interview with Candice.

Alissa: So do you feel like a GWA Diva Legend?? I mean do you really?

Candice: I don’t think so, I mean I haven’t done that much.

Alissa: I think you are Candice, don't modest, I mean let’s review your past here in the GWA. We have seen you as Carlito’s worthless mistress for a while in the GWA. That was something right? And wait, you had that Relationship with Torrie Wilson right? How can I forget the happy ending marriage with you and Torrie Wilson. Oh and your match at GWA Mania. What a career honey. You are a true legend, a legend in degrading women in the GWA. Making them seem like worthless eye candy for men to drool on. It’s women like you who run around being complete whores.

Candice: You have no right say.,…..

Alissa: Shut up!!! Why do you even speak, aren’t you one of those women who like selling themselves to get ahead.

*clap*

Candice delivers a vicious slap across the face of Alissa Flash what infuriated Alissa. Alissa slowly looks down and feeling humiliated. The crowd goes insane as Candice just stares her down but Alissa just quickly responds by taking her down with a hard right hand. Alissa then raises her microphone as a fallen Candice lays on the floor.

Alissa: Get a referee out here and ring the bell!!!

The referee is seen running down the ring as he slid into the ring and signaled for the bell. Alissa then lifts Candice off the floor and then lifts her into the air and delivers a vicious Kudo Driver. A Kudo Driver Alissa calls “Flash-i-nation”. Candice is laid out in the ring as Alissa rolls her over and then goes for the pin.

Referee: 1….2…3!!!!

Liillian: Here is you winner Alissa…..Fla…..

By this time Alissa slid out of the ring and grabbed the microphone out of Lillian’s hand as she says in the microphone.

Alissa: “Future Legend”

Alissa shoves the microphone in Lillian’s hand as she walks off and Lillian does her announcement once more.

Lillian: Here is your winner…..The Future Legend…..Alissa Flash!!!!

GWA: Alissa Flas vs. ??? AlissaSix

Alissa walks up the ramp as she points at Candice who was laid out in the middle of the ring. A Loud chorus of boo’s can be heard throughout the arena as the camera focuses on Alissa.

JR: What is wrong with this woman? She is on a path of distruction.

King: And it looks like Candice was just her first victim.

GWA: Alissa Flas vs. ??? AlissaOne

The camera fades as they go tom commercial.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

GWA: Alissa Flas vs. ??? :: Comments

The Sexy Vixen
Re: GWA: Alissa Flas vs. ???
Post Tue 09 Mar 2010, 5:25 pm by The Sexy Vixen
Thank God...I'll take Candice over Trish.

now...Go Alissa!!!!
KTV-Time
Post Tue 09 Mar 2010, 9:51 pm by KTV-Time
lol......that is just wrong Vix lol, plus couldn't use trish or Lita, Maryse had a match against her and Kelly had a match against Lita.

I was opriginally going to face Molly, but decided not to and change my angle a littlebit.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Tue 09 Mar 2010, 11:14 pm by The Sexy Vixen
aww man..molly bs Alissa would be an awesome match.

and yes..i hate Trish that much lol
Post  by Sponsored content

GWA: Alissa Flas vs. ???

Page 1 of 1