Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Locker Room Reaction To RVD Joining TNA Not Entirely Positive

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Locker Room Reaction To RVD Joining TNA Not Entirely Positive Empty
PostSubject: Locker Room Reaction To RVD Joining TNA Not Entirely Positive   Locker Room Reaction To RVD Joining TNA Not Entirely Positive EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 2:53 am

Source: The Pro Wrestling Torch

After months of intense negotiations, Rob Van Dam finally agreed to terms with TNA last week. Hulk Hogan of all people spoiled the surprise by noting last Thursday during a radio interview that a major star had signed on with the organization and then doing RVD's trademark pointing routine, apparently forgetting he was being filmed.

Though terms of Van Dam's contract have not been disclosed, he has made it clear he's not interested in working a full-time schedule. There is said to be much grumbling among longtime wrestlers as they perceive established stars such as Van Dam being paid big bucks without working house show dates. Furthermore, more than one wrestler noted that RVD took an unnecessary shot during a recent interview when he said he couldn't understand why people want to see him go from beating superstars such as Steve Austin and The Rock in WWE to wrestling the likes of Christopher Daniels in TNA.

"When people say I'm a legend, I'm comfortable with that. If I'm a legend to you, I get that. You've seen me beat the best, you've seen me hang in there with the best. Now if I go hang in there with these young guys that really aren't eve proven, I'm not sure you're going to get that same perspective and the same satisfaction out of RVD that you thought you would," Van Dam said during an appearance on the Busted Open radio show in January.

"You've seen Rob Van Dam beat Big Show, The Rock, Steve Austin, and now you want to see me go over Christopher Daniels and that's really what you want to see? That's confusing to me."
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Locker Room Reaction To RVD Joining TNA Not Entirely Positive   Locker Room Reaction To RVD Joining TNA Not Entirely Positive EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 2:59 am

more backstage politics lol
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Locker Room Reaction To RVD Joining TNA Not Entirely Positive   Locker Room Reaction To RVD Joining TNA Not Entirely Positive EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 7:26 am

Call it arrogant, but its the truth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locker Room Reaction To RVD Joining TNA Not Entirely Positive   Locker Room Reaction To RVD Joining TNA Not Entirely Positive EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 6:17 pm

Christopher Daniels is better than RVD, in the ring, and on the mic.

I'm confused why RVD thinks otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Locker Room Reaction To RVD Joining TNA Not Entirely Positive   Locker Room Reaction To RVD Joining TNA Not Entirely Positive EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 7:47 pm

No wonder he got the hell beat outta him.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Locker Room Reaction To RVD Joining TNA Not Entirely Positive   Locker Room Reaction To RVD Joining TNA Not Entirely Positive EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 8:12 pm

That is a little true. Who can deny that The Rock and Stone Cold are not bigger deals than Daniels or AJ Styles?

But that isn't the best way to come into a company talking a little shit here and there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locker Room Reaction To RVD Joining TNA Not Entirely Positive   Locker Room Reaction To RVD Joining TNA Not Entirely Positive EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 9:15 pm

The Rock and Austin are bigger deals.. but RVD can't talk trash about Daniels and Styles, when both are better wrestlers overall than him.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Locker Room Reaction To RVD Joining TNA Not Entirely Positive   Locker Room Reaction To RVD Joining TNA Not Entirely Positive EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 9:47 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locker Room Reaction To RVD Joining TNA Not Entirely Positive   Locker Room Reaction To RVD Joining TNA Not Entirely Positive Empty

Back to top Go down

Locker Room Reaction To RVD Joining TNA Not Entirely Positive
Page 1 of 1