Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MLB Personality To Be Inducted Into WWE Hall of Fame

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

MLB Personality To Be Inducted Into WWE Hall of Fame Empty
PostSubject: MLB Personality To Be Inducted Into WWE Hall of Fame   MLB Personality To Be Inducted Into WWE Hall of Fame EmptySat 13 Mar 2010, 2:49 pm

JSOnline.com is reporting that actor and Major League Baseball personality Bob Uecker will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. Uecker appeared at WrestleMania 3 and 4, and when asked about his WWE Hall of Fame induction he said, "It's going to be a hoot."
Back to top Go down
KJ
The Voice
The Voice
KJ

Male
Number of posts : 3495
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: MLB Personality To Be Inducted Into WWE Hall of Fame   MLB Personality To Be Inducted Into WWE Hall of Fame EmptySat 13 Mar 2010, 2:51 pm

Wow, WWE... Wow.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: MLB Personality To Be Inducted Into WWE Hall of Fame   MLB Personality To Be Inducted Into WWE Hall of Fame EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010, 1:59 am

WTFH
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: MLB Personality To Be Inducted Into WWE Hall of Fame   MLB Personality To Be Inducted Into WWE Hall of Fame EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010, 2:03 am

I was expecting Pete Rose, honestly.

grats to him, i guess.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: MLB Personality To Be Inducted Into WWE Hall of Fame   MLB Personality To Be Inducted Into WWE Hall of Fame EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010, 2:33 am

Pete Rose is already in
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: MLB Personality To Be Inducted Into WWE Hall of Fame   MLB Personality To Be Inducted Into WWE Hall of Fame EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010, 2:36 am

CM Dead, Your Savior wrote:
Pete Rose is already in

Shocked

well if that's the case, why is anyone surprised about this guy? They already let Kane's b*tch in.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: MLB Personality To Be Inducted Into WWE Hall of Fame   MLB Personality To Be Inducted Into WWE Hall of Fame EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010, 2:41 am

i dont see a problem with ppl that were involved in a nonwrestling role being inducted tbh
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: MLB Personality To Be Inducted Into WWE Hall of Fame   MLB Personality To Be Inducted Into WWE Hall of Fame EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010, 2:45 am

Vince has said the HOF is "all in his head" anyway so i dont think it matters who gets in, really. It's just another way for Vince to make money, i think.

but yeah it seems this guy had a better "wrestling" career than Rose did. he should've been inducted first lol All i remember Rose doing is getting chokeslammed and pile-driven lol
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: MLB Personality To Be Inducted Into WWE Hall of Fame   MLB Personality To Be Inducted Into WWE Hall of Fame EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010, 2:52 am

well it cant be if ppl are getting plaques and rings lol
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: MLB Personality To Be Inducted Into WWE Hall of Fame   MLB Personality To Be Inducted Into WWE Hall of Fame EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010, 3:01 am

well yeah Vince will go all out to make it mean something lol

and yes it's a prestigious honor but when you let guys like Pete Rose in MLB Personality To Be Inducted Into WWE Hall of Fame 747915
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: MLB Personality To Be Inducted Into WWE Hall of Fame   MLB Personality To Be Inducted Into WWE Hall of Fame EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010, 9:19 am

Cyndi Lauper FTW shifty
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: MLB Personality To Be Inducted Into WWE Hall of Fame   MLB Personality To Be Inducted Into WWE Hall of Fame EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010, 3:25 pm

wasnt Cyndi already inducted?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MLB Personality To Be Inducted Into WWE Hall of Fame   MLB Personality To Be Inducted Into WWE Hall of Fame Empty

Back to top Go down

MLB Personality To Be Inducted Into WWE Hall of Fame
Page 1 of 1