Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Come Out And Play

Go down 
+2
KTV-Time
The LL Father
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Come Out And Play Empty
PostSubject: Come Out And Play   Come Out And Play EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 3:02 pm

Come Out And Play 6j2esy

Pre-Show Segment
Come Out And Play Th_Maryse-1
Maryse is in the ring. She once again runs her mouth, mocking Jacqueline for not being able to compete at Come Out And Play, due to her still being in rehab. Maryse wants to compete tonight. She issues an open challenge to anyone in the back. Who will accept the challenge? See later on tonight live on PPV.
Overall Rating 63%

LIVE Performance from The Offspring

Segment 1
Come Out And Play Nikkit10Come Out And Play Cherry10
Come Out And Play Roxxi10Come Out And Play Th_LisaMoretti
Nikkita vs Cherry vs Lisa Moretti vs Roxxi
(For The All Female Rising Championship Title) :
Leg trip from Cherry. Moretti tastes a high angle back suplex. It probably tasted like chicken. There's a two count on the pin. Moretti reverses a Cherry hammerlock. Tag to Roxxi. Big dropkick by Roxxi, who got good elevation. Roxxi whips Cherry into the turnbuckles...and predictably, the referee gets sandwiched. Roxxi hits a great swinging DDT on Cherry. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is conveniently laid out. Hard impact russian legsweep by Roxxi. If you're going to get impact, 'hard' is probably a good way to go. Cherry pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Cherry tags out to Nikkita. Doctor Bomb, Roxxi landed hard. Gut buster, Roxxi hits hard. Roxxi pushes out of a Nikkita hold. Roxxi hits a dropkick on Nikkita. 'Hit' may be an exaggeration, as it barely touched. Tiger Driver nearly crushes the spine of Nikkita. Misawa approves i'm sure. Tag to Cherry. Cherry suplexes Nikkita to the canvas. Cherry nearly ends the career of Nikkita with a screwed up german suplex. Nikkita is in trouble. Hammerlock DDT! 1....2....3 NEW CHAMPION. **1\2 rating. Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling.
Overall Rating 68%
Crowd Reaction 69%
Match Quality 67%
Road Agent Notes - The Rising Championship is gaining more prestige. Lisa Moretti's gimmick is still not getting over with the fans.

Segment 2
Come Out And Play Dawn_m10Come Out And Play Th_Madusa
Madusa vs Dawn Marie :
Madusa takes a second rope chop from Dawn. Suplex into a front slam from Dawn, but the execution was terrible and it ended up more like a regular suplex. There's a two count on the pin. Madusa reverses a Dawn Marie hammerlock. Dawn takes a snap suplex from Madusa. Right hand from Madusa on Dawn. Hooks the leg for a two count. Flapjack from Madusa on Dawn. Pin, but Dawn is out just before the three count. Right hand from Madusa on Dawn. Madusa walks into a trip. Dawn Marie uses a running dropkick into the corner, although it looked more like a badly done leg lariat if you ask me. Hell, maybe that's what it was supposed to be. There's a two count on the pin. Dawn Marie nearly ends the career of Madusa with a screwed up dragon suplex. Pin, but Madusa is out just before the three count. Madusa walks into a suplex from Dawn Marie. Dawn Marie uses some crappy looking kicks. Madusa counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Madusa snap suplexes Dawn...with authority! ('With authority', trademark G.Monsoon 1986.) Ugly-looking short powerbomb by Madusa. Dawn Marie can barely stand. Bridging German Suplex! 1....2....3. Dawn Marie slides out of the ring to the floor, then turns and leaves through the crowd, thoroughly embarrassed. Evidently she's had enough for one night. I'll give it a * rating.
Overall Rating 61%
Crowd Reaction 68%
Math Quality 46%
Road Agent Notes - Madusa has gained overness from this match, and Dawn Marie is losing overness.

Segment 3
Come Out And Play Th_VickieGuerrero
Come Out And Play Amazin10Come Out And Play Mickie10
Vickie Guerrero is backstage, and announces that tonight we will see Awesome Kong and Mickie James fight one on one HELL IN A CELL.
Overall Rating 77%

Segment 4
Come Out And Play Th_Maryse-1Come Out And Play Daffne10
Maryse vs Daffney :
Maryse is in the ring awaiting to see if anyone has accepted her challenge. Daffney appears on the stage, the crowd scream in delight. Daffney hits a quick kick on Maryse. Daffney strikes Maryse. Daffney hits an arm drag on Maryse. Maryse takes a chop from Daffney. Maryse elbows Daffney in the face to break a hammerlock. Maryse hits an arm drag on Daffney. Back heel kick from Maryse on Daffney, missed by miles. Cover for a two count. Daffney ducks a clothesline attempt. Daffney uses a running dropkick into the corner. Hooks the leg for a two count. Daffney face jams Maryse. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Maryse fights out of a grapple. Maryse snap suplexes Daffney. Maryse gets taken down out of nowhere. Daffney hits a spinning back kick. Daffney floors Maryse...and climbs the turnbuckles. Through the air, Frankenscreamer! 1....2....3. Daffney climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as she celebrates her victory ** rating for this one. Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling.
Overall Rating 67%
Crowd Reaction 69%
Match Quality 65%

Segment 5
Come Out And Play Sarita10Come Out And Play Taylor10
Come Out And Play Layla10Come Out And Play Michel10
Come Out And Play Melina10Come Out And Play Maddis10
Come Out And Play Th_Ayako_Hamada16Come Out And Play Th_AKINO2
SariTaylor vs Lay-Cool v Melina and Maddison v Hamakino
(ALL Female Tag Team Championship):
This is a Four Way Tag Team Title match. The debuting Team of Hamakino get the upperhand in the early parts of the match with consecutive double dropkicks on each of the teams. Melina hits a sloppy hurricanrana on Layla, that sloppy execution could very well end Layla's career. Michelle big boot to Sarita for a 2.999999 pin. Hamada and Taylor Wilde are brawling on the outside, Sarita Flys through the air knocking both Hamada and her partner Taylor Wilde Senseless. Maddison Rayne hits a dropkick on Layla. Michelle connects with a powereful clothesline. Layl-Cool are in the ring on their own and start to taunt to the crowd Heel wrestling 101. Sarita with a DDT on Michelle goes for a cover 1...2...KICKOUT! Melina and Maddison execute a weak looking double suplex to Sarita. Taylor divas off the top rope to the outside on Hamakino and Layla. Michelle goes for the Faithbreaker on Maddison but Maddison revereses into a roll up 1...2....ooo so close. Sarita is back up and knocks Maddison out of the ring with a dropkick. AKINO has Michelle in the corner. What does she have planned? OMG she connects a top rope Powerbomb on Michelle McCool. Michelle must be knocked out. Sarita throws herself at AKINO knocking her out of the ring. Sarita on the top rope Diving Body Splash onto Hamakino, Layla and Melina and Maddison. Taylor Wilde and Michelle are the only two left in the ring. Michelle is stil laid out centre of the ring. Taylor to the second rope Springboard moonsault 1.2.3 Its Over SariTaylor retain in a very exciting match. *** For Pure Excitment, great debut by Hamakino
Overall Rating 72%
Crowd reaction 74%
Match Quality 70%
Road Agent Note - Tag Title have gained prestige

Segment 6
Come Out And Play Amazin10Come Out And Play Mickie10
Mickie James vs Awesome Kong :
HELL IN A CELL
Flying elbow off the top rope by Mickie James, poor elevation though. Awesome Kong avoids a Mickie James avalanche. Kong slams Mickie James. Fallaway slam by Awesome Kong. Big clothesline on Mickie. Mickie James pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Mickie, chanelling the power of Takada, hits a high kick on Awesome Kong. Slingshot clothesline by Mickie, who almost messed it up by slipping on the ropes. Awesome Kong takes a knee lift from Mickie. Kong reverses a Mickie James hammerlock. Running knee lift from Awesome Kong. Massive lariat, apparently Kong has been watching The Best Of Stan Hansen again. Both competitors climb out and start brawling around the cell structure. Finally, both of them climb up to the top!!! Awesome Kong grabs Mickie...and throws her off the side of the cell! Mickie crash-lands through a conveniently placed table! Awesome Kong climbs down, then drags Mickie into the ring. Pin, three count, it's over. Awesome Kong pins Mickie. Mickie James lays on a stretcher and extends her hand to Kong...and it is accepted! They shake! I'll give this a ***1\4 rating.
Overall Rating 89%
Crowd Reaction 94%
Match Quality 79%
Road Agent Notes - Mickie and Kong both gained overness

Segment 7
A video is played, hyping the upcoming Beth Phoenix vs Gail Kim vs Alissa Flash vs Amy Dumas match.
Overall Rating 72%

Segment 8
Come Out And Play Beth_p10Come Out And Play Gail_k10
Come Out And Play Alissa10Come Out And Play Amy_du10
Beth Phoenix vs Gail Kim vs Alissa Flash vs Amy Dumas
(For The All Female World Championship Title) :
Legsweep out of Nowhere. Where is Nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have a factory? Kick from Gail Kim to the leg. There's a two count on the pin. Super kick by Gail Kim. Alissa Flash takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Flash uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Hooks the leg for a two count. Lightning kick by Flash on Gail Kim. There's a two count on the pin. Gail Kim ducks a wild right hand. Spinning back kick from Gail Kim. Gail Kim tags out to Beth Phoenix. Flying shoulder tackle by Phoenix sends Flash to the mat. Massive back suplex! Beth Phoenix got snapped in half. Phoenix drives a thrust kick into the chest of Flash. Phoenix hits a great swinging DDT on Alissa Flash. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Tag to Amy Dumas. Flash walks into a spinning heel kick, evidently feeling that the 'duck' tactic is over-rated. Amy Dumas blasts Flash with a rather-less-than-super kick. Hooks the leg for a two count. Alissa Flash takes a knee lift from Dumas. Cover for a two count. Back heel kick from Dumas on Flash. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Flash tags out to Gail Kim. Gail Kim crushes Dumas with a big legdrop. Hard back suplex on Dumas. Anyone remember when that was Shawn Michaels's finisher? Kick from Gail Kim to the leg. Dumas kicks Gail Kim in the gut to reverse the momentum. Slingshot clothesline by Dumas, who almost messed it up by slipping on the ropes. Gail Kim is in trouble. Snap DDT! 1....2....3. *** rating for a good bout.
Overall Rating 80%
Crowd Reaction 83%
Match Quality 75%

Show Rating 74%
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Come Out And Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out And Play   Come Out And Play EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 3:09 pm

I personally loved the tag match lol. This was a damn good event man, nice build up booked to perfection if you ask me. Just well booked.

Kudos hun yopu get a 8.5/10 for this PPV!!!
Back to top Go down
KJ
The Voice
The Voice
KJ

Male
Number of posts : 3495
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Come Out And Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out And Play   Come Out And Play EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 3:11 pm

Amazing Job, here is my review:

Maryse's Open Challenge was a bit unneeded, but good debut by Daffney for getting the win.

Cherry winning the title was a bit depressing, though.

Dawn Marie's loss was a bit stupid

The Tag Team Match was great, I thought, good booking there. SariTaylor should win more often.

The Hell in a Cell match was good, but needed a bit more hype, and should've not had the two shake, regardless if the feud ended or not.

The World Title match wasn't as good as the tag match, but it was great.

Good PPV, though.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

Come Out And Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out And Play   Come Out And Play EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 4:26 pm

lol you say its a good PPV,...when more then most of your comments where "stupid" or "bad" or w.e shifty

i forgot to hype Kong/Mickie that is true
i didnt type the matches...so dont blame me if the World Title didnt sound as good as it coulda been
i DID type the tag match...hence why it was a little better.
Dawn losing is so that Madusa looks strong...and Dawn is getting frustrated...see where it go's first before you say its stupid.
Cherry winning was pracitcally a given, her and Nikkita have been feuding since the second show, so having Roxxi or Lisa winning wouldnt make sense
SariTaylor always win....so yeh...thats done already lol.
WHY shouldnt Kong and Mickie shake hands...again theyve been feuding since the first show...and they just competed in a hell in a cell...whats wrong with a monster showing respect to the person she beat?

thanks for the detailed comments though....aand that is my response ^
Back to top Go down
KJ
The Voice
The Voice
KJ

Male

Come Out And Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out And Play   Come Out And Play EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 4:28 pm

haha, took you awhile to respond, wasn't sure if you will.

it was a good pay per view for the solid fact that most of it was great booking.

People complain about outcomes and setups all the time.

Good job, though.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Come Out And Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out And Play   Come Out And Play EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 4:44 pm

the Rising Star title match is my favorite. Really good show LL.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

Come Out And Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out And Play   Come Out And Play EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 4:56 pm

smile
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Come Out And Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out And Play   Come Out And Play EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 5:13 pm

I really liked the Daffney/Maryse match.
Of course it's only because I'm being biased.
Favorite Diva vs. Favorite Knockout <3

Also, fire Dawn Marie already.
Her ass is useless.
Back to top Go down

Come Out And Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out And Play   Come Out And Play EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 5:33 pm

The Live performance from The Offspring was definitely the highlight of the show.
Back to top Go down
KJ
The Voice
The Voice
KJ

Male

Come Out And Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out And Play   Come Out And Play EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 5:34 pm

Probably not for the Offspring haha.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

Come Out And Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out And Play   Come Out And Play EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 5:35 pm

haha thanks
Back to top Go down

Come Out And Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out And Play   Come Out And Play EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 5:35 pm

Yeah, I would have hated to come to this company to do a performance.
Back to top Go down
KJ
The Voice
The Voice
KJ

Male

Come Out And Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out And Play   Come Out And Play EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 5:36 pm

I heard that Kryptonite place has good service.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

Come Out And Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out And Play   Come Out And Play EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 5:38 pm

why ya'll got to be mean Teary Eyed haha lol
seriously Joey though...is that all you can say about the show
i think some of those matches would really pwn
Back to top Go down
KJ
The Voice
The Voice
KJ

Male

Come Out And Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out And Play   Come Out And Play EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 5:50 pm

They would actually, its just a joke.
Back to top Go down

Come Out And Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out And Play   Come Out And Play EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 5:55 pm

KWE putting AFW out if it's misery isn't a joke though.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

Come Out And Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out And Play   Come Out And Play EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 5:57 pm

yeah i know that...hence why i loled.
just nice to have comments other then just joking lol
lol Joey, if you would prfer to read KWE...then do so shifty
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Come Out And Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out And Play   Come Out And Play EmptyTue 16 Mar 2010, 4:59 am

Cherry is a new champion CONGRATS GIRL!!!! At least Nikita defended her gold before dropping it, that’s a good thing. It felt more like a triple threat between Roxxi, Cherry and Nikita. Lisa was barely involved lolz. Her gimmick is full of fail!

Nice to see that Dawn has improved, I liked her wrestling here as opposed to her pure laziness from a few days ago. I really don’t care for Madusa though, I sense a big push in her future BOOO!

Daffney kicking MARYSE’s ass was GREAT! Ryse talks so much crap, she needed that haha

Tag Match was AMAZING! More of Hamakino please<3333 Very exciting stuff from all four teams, this is how you book a tag division, TAKE NOTES TNA! If you are going to have tag titles, have actual teams> Makes sense huh? Great stuff LL

Mickie AND Kong was just alright, I kind of wanted Kong to give Mickie the Awesome Bomb on top of the cell but tas was not meant to be, oh well.

Main Event could have been better imo, it was alright for what it was but the Tag Match was the MOTN<333333
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

Come Out And Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out And Play   Come Out And Play EmptyTue 16 Mar 2010, 9:06 am

again thats cos i was awsome and wrote it (H)
i kinda skipped the match before i could copy and past it
but i guess...i can keep the ratings..just add bits to the matches
yeah i will do that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Come Out And Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out And Play   Come Out And Play Empty

Back to top Go down

Come Out And Play
Page 1 of 1