Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WCW Nitro Show 22: Night of Opportunity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

WCW Nitro Show 22: Night of Opportunity Empty
PostSubject: WCW Nitro Show 22: Night of Opportunity   WCW Nitro Show 22: Night of Opportunity EmptyThu 18 Mar 2010, 8:15 pm

WCW Show 22: Night of Opportunity:

Segment 1: Give my client a chance

Sarah Stock is her locker room when in walks Desire and makes her debut. She pleads with her to give new client Wesna Busic a match tonight as her debut match, and eventually Sarah Stock agrees.

Segment rating: 5.8

Segment 2: Tokyo Sweethearts vs Team Blondage

Toyota hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Kick by Manami Toyota...to the facial regions. Break that nose! Yeah! 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Tag between Manami Toyota and Mima Shimoda. Tokyo Sweethearts whip A. O'Neal into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Shimoda hits a flying kick on A. O'Neal. Amber O'Neal ducks a Mima Shimoda clothesline. Flying elbow off the top rope by Amber O'Neal. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Tag between Amber O'Neal and Krissy Vaine. Mima Shimoda gets nailed with a suplex. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Shimoda eats a suplex like a fat man eating a waffle. Man i could use a waffle right about now. Shimoda blocks a kick from Krissy Vaine. Shimoda hits a spinning back kick. Tag to Manami Toyota. Toyota hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. Tag to Amber O'Neal. Hard back suplex on A. O'Neal. A. O'Neal grabs Manami Toyota for Krissy Vaine, who swings...but Toyota ducks, and in a TOTALLY ORIGINAL UNSCRIPTED MOMENT (tm), the big punch floors A. O'Neal. Amber O'Neal is in trouble. Ocean Cyclone Suplex!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! K. Vaine and A. O'Neal remain in the ring. They are arguing about that defeat. Krissy Vaine walks off without saying anything, much to the disgust of A. O'Neal.

Segment rating: 5.6
(Crowd reaction: 5.5, Match Quality: 5.7)

Segment 3: Who ever it is….You must defend

Trinity is backstage with Sunny, who tells her that tonight a 10 diva battle Royal will take place to determine a number one contender and regardless of who it is, if Trinity signs this, she must compete and defend against the winner of that match at “Lashing Out” Trinity agrees, and signs the document.

Segment Rating: 7.1

Segment 4: Tonight I will be victorious!!

Natalya is backstage. She talks about how tonight she will end this series early and defeat Cheerleader Melissa.

Segment rating: 7.1

Segment 5: Sarah Stock vs Wesna Busic

Wesna takes a flying neckbreaker from Sarah Stock. Super kick by Sarah Stock. 1 - 2 - kick out. Wesna counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Wesna strikes away at Sarah Stock. Running clothesline from Wesna Busic. 1 - 2 - kick out. Wesna Busic turns Sarah inside-out with a clothesline. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Wesna Busic hits a right hand on Sarah Stock. Wesna only gets knees on a splash. Super frankenthingy on Wesna, who hit hard. 1 - 2 - kick out. Wesna walks into a face crusher variation. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Kick by Sarah Stock...to the facial regions. Break that nose! Yeah! Wesna walks into a high dropkick from Sarah Stock. Wesna Busic ducks a clothesline attempt. Sarah gets squashed in the corner with an arm to the face. Wesna DDTs Sarah Stock. Desire is at ringside! Sarah wastes valuable time by yelling at Desire! Wesna Busic takes advantage of the distraction and nails Sarah from behind! Sarah Stock is in trouble. CB4 Driver!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Wesna and Desire tie Sarah Stock up in the ropes, then start punching away at her until referees run down and break it up.

Segment rating: 5.8
(Crowd Reation: 4.8, Match Quality: 6.8 )

Segment 6: Tonight may be my only chance!!

Taylor Wilde is in the ring talking about how she hopes of winning the Battle Royal Tonight, when Roxxi comes out from the back. They trade insults, and look ready to begin fighting when numerous referees, other backstage officials, and wrestlers come running out and hold them apart so that they can't go at it.

Segment Rating: 7.2

Segment 7: I got your back!

Kristal Marshall is in the ring, when she gets attacked by Alicia Davis. A beating follows, until Ariel runs out from the back and makes the save by driving off Alicia, signifying her face turn.

Segment Rating: 5.2

Segment 8: Natalya vs Cheerleader Melissa (Match 6)

Cheerleader Melissa takes a butterfly suplex from Natalya. Pick-up into a powerbomb, Melissa hits hard. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Cheerleader Melissa ducks a clothesline attempt. Big kick on Natalya by Cheerleader Melissa. Cheerleader Melissa hits a rolling kick on Natalya. 1 - 2 - kick out. Vicious kick to the teeth from Cheerleader Melissa. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Hard legsweep by Melissa. Natalya pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Brainbuster suplex by Natalya. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Belly to belly off the top rope, Melissa got folded up like...uh...eh, pick your own damn metaphors. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Melissa eats a suplex like a fat man eating a waffle. Man i could use a waffle right about now. Natalya snap suplexes Melissa. Cheerleader Melissa reverses a hip toss. Flying elbow from Cheerleader Melissa. Really cool stunner-type thing out of the corner from Cheerleader Melissa, Natalya might be dead. Natalya is in trouble. Kudoh Driver! 1....2....3. Natalya is pounding the canvas with punches, shouting about how unfair everything is.

Natalya 3 & Melissa 3

Segment Rating: 8.7
(Crowd Reaction: 8.2, Match quality: 9.2)

Segment 9: It’s all about me

Trinity is backstage. She spent the interview putting herself over.

Segment Rating: 6.3

Segment 10: Wait till I get my hands on you!!

Beth Phoenix is walking backstage, when she meets Nora Greenwald. They trade insults, get in each others faces, but eventually walk off without coming to blows.

Segment rating: 7.4

Segment 11: 10 woman Battle Royal to determine Nr. 1 contender

Forearm to the face from Lane on Mercedes. Mercedes Martinez got thrown over the top rope by Lane. (Elimination # 1) Lacey hits an arm drag on Tiana. Tiana Ringer got eliminated by Lacey. (Elimination # 2) Jazz takes a kick to the chest, and staggers back...like a drunk at 2am...hell, like ME at 2am in the morning. Jazz got bundled out by Roxxi. (Elimination # 3) Kick from Nora Greenwald to the leg. I guess Del Rey hasn't got a leg to stand on...or something. Eh, screw it. Sara Del Rey was eliminated by Greenwald. (Elimination # 4) Back heel kick from Lane on Phoenix. Lane tried to eliminate Beth Phoenix, who hung onto the top rope. Roxxi takes a kick to the chest, and staggers back...like a drunk at 2am...hell, like ME at 2am in the morning. Roxxi got eliminated by Greenwald. (Elimination # 5) Beth Phoenix takes a knee lift from Lane. Lane tried to get Beth Phoenix over the top rope, but Gravity made the save. Lacey takes a chop from Greenwald. Lacey got eliminated by Greenwald. (Elimination # 6) Ashley Lane takes a knee lift from Taylor. Ashley Lane got bundled out by Taylor. (Elimination # 7) Taylor hits a high kick on Beth Phoenix. Taylor tried to get Beth Phoenix over the top rope, but Gravity made the save. Taylor Wilde gets hip tossed by Greenwald. Nora Greenwald blasts Taylor with a crap kick. Taylor hits a back kick. Taylor hits a flying kick on Greenwald. Taylor hits an arm drag on Greenwald. Taylor Wilde blasts Greenwald with a crap kick. Phoenix takes a kick to the chest, and staggers back...like a drunk at 2am...hell, like ME at 2am in the morning. Taylor tried to get Beth Phoenix over the top rope, but Gravity made the save. Greenwald floors Beth Phoenix. Greenwald tried to eliminate Beth Phoenix, who hung onto the top rope. I guess he was well hung. Bwahahahaa. Nora Greenwald arm drags Phoenix over. SMELL THE RATINGS. Greenwald floors Beth Phoenix. Greenwald hits a dropkick on Taylor Wilde. Taylor takes a kick to the chest, and staggers back...like a drunk at 2am...hell, like ME at 2am in the morning. Rude Awakening on Taylor Wilde by Phoenix. Phoenix went for the elimination, but Taylor Wilde held onto the ropes. Kick from Nora Greenwald to the leg. I guess Phoenix hasn't got a leg to stand on...or something. Eh, screw it. Greenwald went for the elimination, but Beth Phoenix held onto the ropes. Kick from Taylor Wilde to the leg. I guess Greenwald hasn't got a leg to stand on...or something. Eh, screw it. Nora Greenwald was eliminated by Taylor. (Elimination # 8) Powerbomby thing by Beth Phoenix. Front legsweep slam by Beth Phoenix, that was cool. Phoenix only gets knees on a splash. Beth Phoenix was eliminated by Taylor.

Winner: Taylor Wilde

Segment rating: 5.4

Overall show rating: 6.4
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

WCW Nitro Show 22: Night of Opportunity Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCW Nitro Show 22: Night of Opportunity   WCW Nitro Show 22: Night of Opportunity EmptyWed 24 Mar 2010, 7:46 pm

as if Jazz got eliminated that early >.<
Back to top Go down

WCW Nitro Show 22: Night of Opportunity
Page 1 of 1