Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Palmer still giving us the Creepers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Palmer still giving us the Creepers Empty
PostSubject: Palmer still giving us the Creepers   Palmer still giving us the Creepers EmptyWed 24 Mar 2010, 6:06 pm

The long-gestating "Jeepers Creepers 3" is inching forward, according to actor Ray Wise.

Wise, a favourite in the Morris abode thanks to his legendary performance as that possessed loony Leland Palmer, played in "Jeepers Creepers 2". His character Jack Taggart Sr would return for the sequel, which will pick up directly after the events of the previous flick.

"The script for 'Jeepers Creepers 3' is complete," Wise tells Bloody Disgusting. "They're in pre-production planning now. I'm hopeful that sometime in the next two or three months we'll get a start date...[MGM] definitely want[s] to do it, and it's just a matter of putting together all the final financing I believe...I think it's gonna be a go in a couple of months.

"It begins right where the second one ended, right there in that barn with the Creeper on the wall and me the old man waiting there with my harpoon gun."

Original director Victor Salva will retain his position as helmer.
Back to top Go down

Palmer still giving us the Creepers
Page 1 of 1