Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Discuss Nicki Minaj

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Discuss Nicki Minaj Empty
PostSubject: Discuss Nicki Minaj   Discuss Nicki Minaj EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 1:00 am

What's so great about her? I know Tank loves her but imo she's a poor man's Lil Kim hilarious I do like her, DO NOT get me wrong but I'm trying to start discussion so here ya go!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Nicki Minaj   Discuss Nicki Minaj EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 1:07 am

her last name ends with 'J,' whats not to like?
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Nicki Minaj   Discuss Nicki Minaj EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 1:11 am

I dunno? Do you like her music?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Nicki Minaj   Discuss Nicki Minaj EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 1:14 am

no, but i don't like that genre of 'i'm a woman, and i'm a BAMF.'

So i don't listen to her, Trina, Lil Kim, Jackie O, or any of those chickenheads.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Nicki Minaj   Discuss Nicki Minaj EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 3:50 am

First off, you should all be PRAISING Nicki Minaj!!! that should also be the name of this thread, she is F'N AWESOME!!!! She's fine as hell and her mix tapes are HOT!!!!! I've been a huge fan of hers way before she even signed with Young Money, the woman has got mad skills, she's better than a lot of the male rappers out now, but then again most of the guys out now suck ass so...ya know, but anyway SHE'S GODLY ON THE MIC!!!! You all need to jump on the brand Wagon now, or be left behind.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Nicki Minaj   Discuss Nicki Minaj EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 3:52 am

Great, another fan base i should look into taking out
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Nicki Minaj   Discuss Nicki Minaj EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 3:56 am

You could NEVER shake the Dollhouse! So don't waste your time trying! Nicki is here to stay, just accept it.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Nicki Minaj   Discuss Nicki Minaj EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 4:00 am

I dunno, driving a tanker into it should do the trick
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Nicki Minaj   Discuss Nicki Minaj EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 4:08 am

silly you, The Dollhouse was made to be protected from such attacks, Earth itself could explode and The DollHouse wouldn't one scratch on it, it's completely indestructible.
Back to top Go down
angelmessiah
World Champion
World Champion
angelmessiah

Male
Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Nicki Minaj   Discuss Nicki Minaj EmptyMon 29 Mar 2010, 11:25 pm

Serial wrote:

So i don't listen to her, Trina, Lil Kim, Jackie O, or any of those chickenheads.

rofl applause applause

I don't have nothing against her but i think she only blew up as much as she did is because of the whole lil wayne craze (it's like anything that was linked to him got over hyped), and without that connection she would just be in the background somewhere taking pretty pictures.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Nicki Minaj   Discuss Nicki Minaj EmptyMon 29 Mar 2010, 11:27 pm

angelmessiah wrote:
Serial wrote:

rofl applause applause

I don't have nothing against her but i think she only blew up as much as she did is because of the whole lil wayne craze (it's like anything that was linked to him got over hyped), and without that connection she would just be in the background somewhere taking pretty pictures.

THATS A FUCKING LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nicki was a great rapper BEFORE she got hooked up with Wayne, and she'll continue to do GREAT without him.
Back to top Go down
angelmessiah
World Champion
World Champion
angelmessiah

Male

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Nicki Minaj   Discuss Nicki Minaj EmptyMon 29 Mar 2010, 11:30 pm

that maybe, but i don't think anyone would care about her without that connection
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Nicki Minaj   Discuss Nicki Minaj EmptyMon 29 Mar 2010, 11:32 pm

There's a BUNCH of people that loved her before she went "BIG". Sure being with wayne helped, but it didn't make her.
Back to top Go down
angelmessiah
World Champion
World Champion
angelmessiah

Male

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Nicki Minaj   Discuss Nicki Minaj EmptyMon 29 Mar 2010, 11:45 pm

all i'm saying is that she wouldn't made it past the underground rap scene, and would just be posing for men magazines. it's the same with lil kim (without Big she wouldn't have a career) sure she could but no one would care
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Nicki Minaj   Discuss Nicki Minaj EmptyMon 29 Mar 2010, 11:52 pm

She already had a huge fanbase BEFORE signing with Young Money though, thats what I'm trying to tell you, thats why he signed her.
Back to top Go down
angelmessiah
World Champion
World Champion
angelmessiah

Male

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Nicki Minaj   Discuss Nicki Minaj EmptyTue 30 Mar 2010, 12:03 am

Harajuku Tank wrote:
She already had a huge fanbase BEFORE signing with Young Money though, thats what I'm trying to tell you, thats why he signed her.

ok, how did you hear about her, was it by word-of-mouth or did you stumble across one of her songs and decided to follow up what else she was doing and noticed some other people liked her too.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Nicki Minaj   Discuss Nicki Minaj EmptyTue 30 Mar 2010, 12:09 am

it was by word of mouth, I was on another forum, and some dude had this awesome verse in his signature, and I asked who was it by, and then quite a few people asked me if I was serious, and how coul I not knew about her, then I got sent a link to her youtube channel and the rest is History!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Nicki Minaj   Discuss Nicki Minaj Empty

Back to top Go down

Discuss Nicki Minaj
Page 1 of 1