Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A sickening thought

Go down 
+11
LiE
King Silva
janine
Paul Wyatt
The LL Father
Blue Ryder
KTV-Time
Queen Mintz
Dead
The Sexy Vixen
X
15 posters
AuthorMessage
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

A sickening thought Empty
PostSubject: A sickening thought   A sickening thought EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 3:00 am

If Cena wins this Sunday at Wrestlemania, then this will be the WWE title history from recently:

John Cena
Randy Orton
John Cena
Sheamus
John Cena
Batista
...John Cena

And this will be all in a matter of 6 months btw.

Last edited by TRX: Too Hot for WD on Thu 25 Mar 2010, 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: A sickening thought   A sickening thought EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 3:04 am

good ol WWE..so predictable
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: A sickening thought   A sickening thought EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 3:17 am

Nah see TRX...that's perfectly ok. According to the marks he's allowed to have as many title reigns in a year as physically possible, but god forbid HHH or Batista have a reign cause they're always in the spotlight
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: A sickening thought   A sickening thought EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 3:49 am

Dead, quit baiting, you should know better. I for one never said he should have so many reigns in a year, I think he should just have one 5 or 6 month reign and then be out of the title scene for a bit but instead they keep giving him short reigns just so he can get screwed and get another reign once again.

As for Triple H and Batista, they are simply abusing their powers and rarely even put over talent. Cena has still put over guys and Cena doesn't abuse his power like Triple H and Batista do. Vince is the one in love with Cena and all over his cock, it's not like Cena can really step up and say no, he's got to do his job just like everyone else.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: A sickening thought   A sickening thought EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 3:50 am

I wasn't baiting, as i was speaking the truth for all marks. Cena can say no, but he won't
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: A sickening thought   A sickening thought EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 3:55 am

Yeah, he says no then gets punished. That's like any other wrestler standing up and saying no to something they're suppose to do. It's your damn job to do what you're told
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: A sickening thought   A sickening thought EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 3:59 am

Who's gonna punish him? You have the option to turn something down if you don't like it, whether it be a angle etc.
Everyone blames Vince, but it's Cena too
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: A sickening thought   A sickening thought EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 4:01 am

Cena wont get punished. he's THE cashcow for WWE.. Vince wont risk firing him or even pulling him off tv.

his job is just about as safe as HHH's
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: A sickening thought   A sickening thought EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 4:05 am

I don't see how it's Cena when he doesn't have the power that Triple H and Batista have.

And yeah Vixen but Cena is still told what to do and I don't see why he should step up and say no when the others haven't done that. Do you see Triple H and Batista stepping up to say no so they can put over more talent? Of course not, they'd rather make themselves look better. I'll be surprised if Triple H actually puts Sheamus over Sunday, it's the right thing to do but he rarely does the right thing, maybe they'll go the unpredictable route and have Batista retain so he can continue to spew shit until Cena wins the belt in a few months
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: A sickening thought   A sickening thought EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 4:21 am

not that Cena cares, most likely, but if would just make him look even better. As a modest guy who doesnt want to hog the spotlight from young talent. As someone who cares about the future of this business.

if HHH and Batista wont step back, oh well....Cena could be that guy who sets an example.

he can always threaten to go to to TNA. A sickening thought 773246
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: A sickening thought   A sickening thought EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 7:04 am

If someone like Rey Mysterio can reject to put over Dolph Ziggler for his IC title, then your point about Cena not being able to do so is irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: A sickening thought   A sickening thought EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 8:02 am

TRX: Too Hot for WD wrote:
If someone like Rey Mysterio can reject to put over Dolph Ziggler for his IC title, then your point about Cena not being able to do so is irrelevant.

Agreed

Same like kane saying no to breaking Undertakers Wrestlemania streak...........TWICE.

Just like Shawn Michaels REFUSING to be part of the Smackdown Roster because he feels like it's a demotion.

Just like Stacey Kiebler REFUSING to become women's champion.

Just like Stephanie McMahon saying NO to not wanting to work an insest angle when she was pregnant and last i checked she was still head writers on raw.

Just like Randy Orton saying NO to having Sim Snuka and Manu as full members of the Legacy because they didn't 'cut" it.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: A sickening thought   A sickening thought EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 10:22 am

YIKES! That really is a crappy ass list of former champions! :ewwa: It's overkill, I remember when guys like Taker, Mankind, The Rock, Kurt Angle, Stone Cold, Triple H, Jericho etc were the main eventers and they would all get MEANINGFUL TITLE REIGNS! Triple H was winning the strap to much back then but it wasn't that bad because the guys I just listed were just as credible!

John Cena BURIES everyone and Kev just made a interesting point! Being that Cena is Vince's fave? He can object to a few title reigns but HE DOESN'T! because deep down he loves it. Eventhough I kind of agreed with Minterz's post, I still dont want Cena getting any reigns.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: A sickening thought   A sickening thought EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 10:32 am

Of course he loves it. What man wouldn't want to have championships around his waist. This is just like sports. People don't say "oh, I don't wanna win the championship this year, I'll let someone else have a go."
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: A sickening thought   A sickening thought EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 10:46 am

what this shit about Tista having more pull or power then Cena
as far as im concerned Cena has the most power behind HHH, with Taker and HBK following
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: A sickening thought   A sickening thought EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 12:02 pm

The A-Lister wrote:
Dead, quit baiting, you should know better. I for one never said he should have so many reigns in a year, I think he should just have one 5 or 6 month reign and then be out of the title scene for a bit but instead they keep giving him short reigns just so he can get screwed and get another reign once again.

As for Triple H and Batista, they are simply abusing their powers and rarely even put over talent. Cena has still put over guys and Cena doesn't abuse his power like Triple H and Batista do. Vince is the one in love with Cena and all over his cock, it's not like Cena can really step up and say no, he's got to do his job just like everyone else.

Things change. This change is a good one. You can't have the same guy dominate all the damn time foor months on in. IMO, this has been a big part of WWE's struggle: they focus to much on putting the WWE and WHC on the same guys instead of trying something new and giving someone else a shot. Taker, HBK, HHH are in their 40s - two are talking about retiring and who knows how long the other one will be around. That'll leave them with little choice of developing new stars.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: A sickening thought   A sickening thought EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 3:02 pm

I agree they need to push new people, but Cena does make the WWE money, of course hes going to get pushed.

I agree with Mintz, Cena should have a 5-6 month run, and stay out for a bit. But he has put people over, Hes put over Orton, HHH, Batista and Miz and Sheamus of all people and hes also made people like Swagger look good and not look weak.

I will like for them to push new people like MVP or Kofi the way they have with Cena, Those 2 have the potental to make WWE some money, maybe not as much but they do, people in the crowd like them and they are good in the ring. Yes I have heard MVP and Ballin chants.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: A sickening thought   A sickening thought EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 3:30 pm

You can't always believe everything you read on the internet. How do you know all of that stuff is true? Cena supposedly had a back injury but look at him, he's still there and he's still competing the same way he did before
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: A sickening thought   A sickening thought EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 4:36 pm

I know I hate how the wwe title has been "hot potatoed" since HHH lost to Edge at Survivor Series 2008. I mean no one really had that good of a reign at all. Sad.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: A sickening thought   A sickening thought EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 4:40 pm

KiwiKevin: Too Hot for WD wrote:
TRX: Too Hot for WD wrote:

Agreed

Same like kane saying no to breaking Undertakers Wrestlemania streak...........TWICE.

Just like Shawn Michaels REFUSING to be part of the Smackdown Roster because he feels like it's a demotion.

Just like Stacey Kiebler REFUSING to become women's champion.

Just like Stephanie McMahon saying NO to not wanting to work an insest angle when she was pregnant and last i checked she was still head writers on raw.

Just like Randy Orton saying NO to having Sim Snuka and Manu as full members of the Legacy because they didn't 'cut" it.

wow i didnt know about some of those Shocked personally i wouldnt want HBK on SD anyway.

and Mintz, Taker confirmed the Kane/Streak. he said he would allow Kane to break it but Kane turned the offer down.

the Steph incest angle - Stephanie said herself that the idea was out there, but she turned it down.

and Stacy has said in a few interviews she didnt feel she deserved to go over Trish for the title.

Nothing wrong with turning down a title and requesting someone else to get pushed. i'm sure Cena sees midcard guys who deserve a rub. if HHH can get Sheamus a title shot (win), I think Cena can do the same.

Last edited by The Sexy Vixen on Thu 25 Mar 2010, 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: A sickening thought   A sickening thought EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 4:54 pm

FARMSTA FARMSTA LL wrote:
what this shit about Tista having more pull or power then Cena
as far as im concerned Cena has the most power behind HHH, with Taker and HBK following

exactly, Vince loves Cena...so that means he has a ton of power with what he wants done. ppl are just gonna make excuses for him

janine wrote:

I agree with Mintz, Cena should have a 5-6 month run, and stay out for a bit. But he has put people over, Hes put over Orton, HHH, Batista and Miz and Sheamus of all people and hes also made people like Swagger look good and not look weak.

I will like for them to push new people like MVP or Kofi the way they have with Cena, Those 2 have the potental to make WWE some money, maybe not as much but they do, people in the crowd like them and they are good in the ring. Yes I have heard MVP and Ballin chants.

you named ppl that were already in the main event...hes NEVER put over Miz....NEVER. the times they wrestled...Cena won. lmao good to know you have your tv up when the 2 ppl chant BALLIN

The A-Lister wrote:
You can't always believe everything you read on the internet. How do you know all of that stuff is true? Cena supposedly had a back injury but look at him, he's still there and he's still competing the same way he did before

lets flash back to 2006...when Batista was injured. the call was made for HBK to win the World title and go to Smackdown...he in turn told them no, and the plan was made for Angle to do it..which happened. yes, Kane was supposed to be the guy to end Takers streak at 14 and 20, but he didnt want to do it. hes said that himself AND Taker has said that
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: A sickening thought   A sickening thought EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 6:26 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:

Nothing wrong with turning down a title and requesting someone else to get pushed. i'm sure Cena sees midcard guys who deserve a rub. if HHH can get Sheamus a title shot (win), I think Cena can do the same.
Sheamus was pushed too soon and that was all because Triple H WANTED him to be pushed. Triple H does what he wants and when he wants to do it. If he doesn't like you he's not going to put you over, we've seen that from him plenty of times. He liked Sheamus and the moment he spoke about him in an interview, boom, Sheamus was getting pushed and had the belt within a month. Even if Cena did something good some of the bitching would still continue, even if he puts over Batista this Sunday people will still find something to b***** about. "oh great this just means cena will stay in the title scene"

And some still aren't understanding the difference between Cena's supposed power and Triple H and Batista's power so I give up with that.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: A sickening thought   A sickening thought EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 8:26 pm

tbh even if Cena does have the power....he doesnt seem like the guy to abuse it
i do believe that Cena just rolls with the punches....if WWE said to him your gonna go into an IC title feud...he aint gonna go b***** i dont think...but never the less...that aint ever gonna happen
Back to top Go down
LiE
World Champion
World Champion
LiE

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Job/hobbies : Rock N' Roll
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: A sickening thought   A sickening thought EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 10:57 pm

It may be sickening, but it'll probrably happen. I wouldn't watch it on my life, but I could bet on it.

Look at that list....so pathetic. Cena's such a peice of shit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/divaxdiva
KJ
The Voice
The Voice
KJ

Male
Number of posts : 3495
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: A sickening thought   A sickening thought EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 11:05 pm

So Cena is supposed to say no when they wanna give him a world title? Why the hell would you say no to that. A reign is a reign, and if you were in Cena's position, you'd never turn it down.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: A sickening thought   A sickening thought EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 11:13 pm

Dont forget when Kristal was supposed to do the slut gimmick but she turned it down and got let go from WWE.

Or that time Kelly was supposed to get that playboy push she turned it down.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: A sickening thought   A sickening thought EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 11:22 pm

A World title is completey different from exposing your body in PB and doing some trashy angle.
Back to top Go down
CWL91
ROH World Champion
ROH World Champion
CWL91

Male
Number of posts : 927
Job/hobbies : I'm a fucking diplomat.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Morrison
Chris Jericho
Edge
Santino Marella
Zack Ryder
Charlie Haas
CM Punk
Low Ki

Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Nattie Neidhart
Katie Lea
Mickie James
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Chris Sabin
Christopher Daniels
AJ Styles
James Storm
Homicide
Doug Williams
Brian Kendrick
Young Bucks

Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Hamada
Sarita
Taylor Wilde

Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: A sickening thought   A sickening thought EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 11:37 pm

14-3-4 OR 6-2-3 wrote:
A World title is completey different from exposing your body in PB and doing some trashy angle.

How those two could ever be compared is beyond me. Be in one of the main event matches, or Wrestling in a terrible clusterfuck where none of the talented ones wrestle, I see the similarities already...
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: A sickening thought   A sickening thought EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 11:40 pm

Don't you know, Cena has been the WWE champion for the last three years, those other dudes holding the title every other month are merely beltwarmers keeping his title safe until he returns from making his latest WWE film about rescuing his girlfriend from 50 armed terrorists.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: A sickening thought   A sickening thought EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 11:46 pm

DrizzyDrakeFan wrote:
Dont forget when Kristal was supposed to do the slut gimmick but she turned it down and got let go from WWE.

Or that time Kelly was supposed to get that playboy push she turned it down.

yeah but Kristal got fired because she wasnt a huge asset to WWE so her firing wasnt a huge loss.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: A sickening thought   A sickening thought EmptyFri 26 Mar 2010, 12:09 am

I think it was the combination of refusing to do the angle, plus her then-fiancee Bobby Lashley's contract dispute that did Krystal Marshall in. But in her case, a person said "No" to the angle and was punished for it with the loss of their job, which was stupid if you ask me since she was a part of a major angle a week earlier.

So looking at the previous cases where a person refused an angle; I say it's who you know, how high up on the ladder you are, how over you are, and how much management likes you that dictates whether or not you can refuse an angle.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: A sickening thought   A sickening thought EmptyFri 26 Mar 2010, 12:20 am

Lauren wrote:
Don't you know, Cena has been the WWE champion for the last three years, those other dudes holding the title every other month are merely beltwarmers keeping his title safe until he returns from making his latest WWE film about rescuing his girlfriend from 50 armed terrorists.

and that's perfectly fine according to his fanboys. Did you know that since his first Wrestlemania he's had a title match? Every single one he's ever been in, he's had one. HHH has had 5 non title matches in his career, and by my math 5 is better than 0
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: A sickening thought   A sickening thought EmptyFri 26 Mar 2010, 12:24 am

Triple H has also been in the WWE longer than Cena has
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: A sickening thought   A sickening thought EmptyFri 26 Mar 2010, 12:28 am

My point still stands, just admit it. Admit you want Cena champ for the entire year, cause everytime someones bashed that he's quick to be defended
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: A sickening thought   A sickening thought EmptyFri 26 Mar 2010, 12:31 am

Erm, I just stated that I don't want him with the belt for a year.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: A sickening thought   A sickening thought EmptyFri 26 Mar 2010, 12:32 am

Who ever said you wanted cena champ 5-6 months that is like half a year.So NO
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: A sickening thought   A sickening thought EmptyFri 26 Mar 2010, 12:34 am

I said it would be best to give him the belt for 5 or 6 months instead of giving him the belt for a month then having him get screwed and end up getting it back. Since they want him in the title scene the smartest thing to do would be to give him a decent reign so then he can stay out of the title scene for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: A sickening thought   A sickening thought EmptyFri 26 Mar 2010, 12:37 am

And he's not gonna stay out, every time he loses, which is rare, he gets rematches out the ass until he wins
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: A sickening thought   A sickening thought EmptyFri 26 Mar 2010, 12:39 am

If they give him another gimmick he'd be out. His "Never give up, Never back down" shit has been old for awhile. They need to do something else with him
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: A sickening thought   A sickening thought EmptyFri 26 Mar 2010, 12:40 am

Gimmick change would still keep him in cause he'd still be a main eventer
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: A sickening thought   A sickening thought EmptyFri 26 Mar 2010, 12:42 am

But he wouldn't be in the main event all the time, he would be taking breaks like Triple H and Orton. This gimmick is keeping him in the main event all the time because he's the supposed underdog and has to show that he'll never give up and he'll always win, blah blah blah.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: A sickening thought   A sickening thought EmptyFri 26 Mar 2010, 1:07 am

janine wrote:
I agree they need to push new people, but Cena does make the WWE money, of course hes going to get pushed.

Wow...He put over all those people, all of whom were winning world championships before him, and are classed as equals. That doesn't count as putting people over. And the Rock and Steve Austin made a ton of money in their run, but that didn't mean the world title was constantly around their waist.

Being put through a table by falling off the turnbuckle doesn't count as putting people over. That spells out that they didn't want to have Sheamus make Cena look weak, so took the cheap way out to get the title on him. And Swagger doesn't need Cena to look good, he does it by himself. And if Cena does help in some way, its because its made evident how good Swagger is compared to Cena.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sickening thought   A sickening thought Empty

Back to top Go down

A sickening thought
Page 1 of 1