Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things TNA's Missing That Hurts Them

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Things TNA's Missing That Hurts Them Empty
PostSubject: Things TNA's Missing That Hurts Them   Things TNA's Missing That Hurts Them EmptySat 03 Apr 2010, 7:47 pm

1. They need to promote in the right places. When I say the right places billboards on the side of highways don't cut it. TNA need to do commercials on Cartoon Network, MTV, Nickelodeon, G4, and FX. TNA need to go after kids and teenagers. Must adults aren't becoming wrestling fans anymore. They have out grown the sport or just don't care anymore. Also MMA have taken a large majority of former fans now.

2. Get a star for the Latino fan base. Rey's bringing in huge revenue for WWE. Also he draw kids in big time. Rey merchandise is the hottest item in WWE. TNA needs to find someone that appeal to the Latino fans. Hernandez is a very poor choice. He can't speak Spanish for shit and to some he may not be appealing enough.

3. Get more characters that appeal to a wider fan base. I mean guys like Swagger, Morrison, Miz, MVP, and CM Punk gimmicks fit some people lifestyle. R Truth and the former tag team Cryme Tyme appeal to the hip hop fans. Punk appeal to guys who live by a hard rock clean living for the world lifestyle. Swagger is just a big goofy looking jock like a high school bully. Miz is a cocky loud mouth kids are forced to deal with everyday in life. Morrison is the cool guy everyone wants to hang with. MVP is the guy who is urban cool bad boy who standup for everyone and confident.

4. Promote Hardy and RVD in a bigger way. Hardy was WWE's most popular wrestler just last year. TNA is doing a piss poor job of making this a big deal. TNA should post this guy face over the place. Yeah he as his demons but his fan base outnumber his demons. RVD is another guy TNA should be pushing to the moon. RVD pop on Impact proves he's their most popular wrestler. Using them as the protectors of Eric Young and Abyss is stupid.

5. Stop trying to make a midcarder a superstar. When I say that having Hogan make Abyss is chosen one was dumb. Joe should've been the guy not Abyss.

6. Make sure you have star kids flock to. All of TNA stars are to serious at the moment. Jay Lethal could become that guy. Lethal is talented funny and creative. He's a natural fan favorite and family friendly personality.

7. Save some blood and cursing for the ppv. Its ok to be edgy but not all the time on free tv. Wrestlers used bad words a lot over history. Thing is they didn't on camera for television. WWE realized you can only go so far with dirty language. (although they went a bit to far with this kid friendly shit)

8. When signing older wrestlers get the right ones. Hall, Nash, and Waltman aren't the right ones. They're unable to wrestle anymore clearly. (Maybe Waltman can still go in the ring) The should be in the same role as Flair. Letting them wrestle on rare occasions is fine but not every week. Booker T was the right vet he could do it. Same for Sting he still had the ability to perform. Also Big Poppa Pump should still have a role in TNA. He put guys over and had decent to good matches. He was comedy gold on the mic and did house shows regularly.

9. Get TNA wrestlers faces on other shows too. TNA guys don't make special appearances. TNA guys don't do shows at Army bases. TNA guys don't get to seen on talk shows. TNA guys don't get radio interviews. TNA guys don't cameo on TV shows. TNA guys barely get any attention beyond the Impact Zone.

10. Finally!!!! Get on the road please TNA. I mean if you have to paper a crowd so what. The Las Vegas show and UK shows prove you can sell tickets. Having Hogan, Flair, RVD, The Band, Hardy, Anderson, Pope, and Angle will sell tickets. Don't go to some sad small town in Alabama. Go to a big market not a mega area but outside the Impact Zone. That area made WCW look low budget. No way TNA can't advance staying in that area all the time. Lockdown tickets are selling like wildfire. Fans like being on TV and having that Live feel. Just look at the crowd reaction compared to a taped show. TNA and Spike TV have declared war. Stop throwing rocks against a tank and fight with some real guns.

I got this from another site but I agree<333 don’t bother posting if you aren’t going to make actual discussion
Back to top Go down
KJ
The Voice
The Voice
KJ

Male
Number of posts : 3495
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Things TNA's Missing That Hurts Them Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things TNA's Missing That Hurts Them   Things TNA's Missing That Hurts Them EmptySat 03 Apr 2010, 7:58 pm

THANK YOU BLUE! This is the smartest thing you have ever posted, ever. I don't care who disagrees with any of it, that is all correct.
Back to top Go down

Things TNA's Missing That Hurts Them
Page 1 of 1