Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 20 Horror Movie Victims

Go down 
+2
King Silva
Blue Ryder
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Top 20 Horror Movie Victims Empty
PostSubject: Top 20 Horror Movie Victims   Top 20 Horror Movie Victims EmptySat 03 Apr 2010, 9:42 pm

20. CARRIE WHITE played by Sissy Spacek in CARRIE

Top 20 Horror Movie Victims 21l671j

This may seem a bit odd, as Carrie is mostly known as a “villain” but any fan of the book or film knows that, for the most part, Carrie was a victim. A victim of her mother, a victim of bullies, and a victim of her powers. It pains me to rank Carrie this low, but I couldn’t place her any higher as she killed people even though she was in no physical danger, and while it may be justified by some people, killing defenseless people makes you a villain, but because she was just so fucked up already and was a victim up until her epic demise, she earns a spot on my list!

The movie starts off with Carrie White having her first period. She is in a frenzy and starts yelling at people to help her in the girls locker room.

Top 20 Horror Movie Victims Zx8hs8

Would YOU help her?

The girls begin to pick on her and start chanting “Plug it up!” while throwing tampons at the bewildered and frightened Carrie. Lesbionic gym teacher Miss. Collins comes to her rescue, and explains what having her period means. She takes her to the principal’s office, and explains the situation, and he agrees that she should be sent home early, but not before calling her “Cassie” one too many times and Carrie gets back by subconsciously breaking an ash tray. (Subliminal messages about anti-smoking? Family friendly!)

After we meet Carrie’s mother we soon find out why she is so messed up. Margaret White is a nut job by all means of the word, and literally tortures Carrie with bible verses, rituals, and praying. She scolds Carrie because getting her period means she must have “sinned” and locks her in a closet to pray for a night. (typical Christian, I know)

Top 20 Horror Movie Victims Znkcoo

Carrie looking ever so excited to pray.

As the movie progresses several things happen. Carrie starts to discover more about her powers, and how to actually control it. While that mumbo jumbo is happening, one of the female bullies, Sue Snell, actually starts to feel very remorseful for what she did in the locker room to Carrie and talks her boyfriend Tommy into taking Carrie to the prom, which is actually very sweet.

Top 20 Horror Movie Victims Ds8zc

Dreamy right?

While Sue is remorseful, one of Carrie’s other tormenters, Chris, feels the exact opposite. After the whole tampon incident, Miss. Collins made the girls do a “boot camp” course, which Chris quit, thus not being allowed to go to prom. Her and her boyfriend Billy (I have to point out that it’s played by John Travolta, lolirl) decide to come up with some plan to get back at Carrie…the plan involved pig blood.

Top 20 Horror Movie Victims Oum8vs

70’s version of Bonnie and Clyde.

The movie continues, and Carrie starts to prepare for the prom. She gets a lovely pink dress, which her mother calls “red” and refers to it as the devil’s color. Tommy picks her up, and is a nice gentleman to her, and everything seems to be going well. Carrie is nervous at first, but starts to come out of her shell more. Carrie and Tommy win Prom King and Queen (which Chris rigged) and Carrie’s reaction is one of the most heartbreaking scenes in a horror film. She is more than humbled by it. She is shocked, happy, excited, and genuinely touched by how kids are treating her. But we all know that the good can’t last. Cue the pigs blood!

Top 20 Horror Movie Victims 2uf4qbt

SPOILER ALERT: Shit is about to hit the fan.

What happens next is one of the most iconic scenes in a horror film, and what transcends Carrie from a victim, to a villain. After the ridiculously over the top “They’re all gonna laugh at you” scene, she kills everyone in the auditorium, except for Chris and Billy who escape through a side door and Sue who is ejected from the prom. (because Miss Collins assumed she had something to do with it)

Although it may seem justified, she kills innocent people who had nothing to do with it, and even Miss Collins who genuinely tried to help her. After having her fill of killing people she exits the prom and starts walking. Chris and Billy try to run her over but…

Top 20 Horror Movie Victims Dm8rib

Lolpwnt.

She returns home to Margaret who looks even extra crazy that evening, and her mother tells her the story of her conception as well as some other bullshit before stabbing Carrie in the back and trying to kill her, and Carrie responds by using her powers to kill her mother.

Top 20 Horror Movie Victims 2nrn0i8

No lie, her powers tied her mom up and knives started flying throughout the room, pretty cool!

Overcome with grief, Carrie self destructs, and the house falls to pieces and she dies. Days later, Sue visits Carrie’s grave in a surreal, dream-like scene where Carrie's hand pops up from out of the grave trying to pull another one of her tormenters down, but it turns out to just be a dream, and ends the film with one last jumpy moment.

Top 20 Horror Movie Victims 16jqrp

Sue dressing up to visit the teenage serial killers grave.

Anyway, after writing this up I really regret not placing Carrie higher, but ultimately…I can’t, she Is a villain, and a good villain at that. The reason Carrie is so convincing is because of Sissy Spacek’s amazing acting, she REALLY brings Carrie to life. The prom scene where Carrie loses her shit is intense because Sissy tightens up, her eyes widen, and the way she walks is just so eerie and terrifying.

After researching the film a bit more, it turns out that neither the director, nor Sissy wanted to be in the film. However Sissy Spacek found it as the ultimate challenge to get into the film since the director didn’t want her there, and she ultimately wowed him, and the movie is so much better because of her.

Carrie has suffered from a terrible sequel, and a pretty bad made-for-tv remake with it’s only saving grace being this young lady.

Top 20 Horror Movie Victims 207rmkw

Even more awkward then the original <3

I love Carrie, it is my favorite Stephen King adapted film, but Carrie falls in between victim and villain, making it hard to rank her much higher than 20th, but she had to have a minor shout out on my list.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 Horror Movie Victims   Top 20 Horror Movie Victims EmptySat 03 Apr 2010, 10:39 pm

Nice countdown.

Carrie was bad ass killing people with her telekinesis!

Keep this up Blue.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 Horror Movie Victims   Top 20 Horror Movie Victims EmptySat 03 Apr 2010, 11:12 pm

There better be Scream victims.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 Horror Movie Victims   Top 20 Horror Movie Victims EmptySat 03 Apr 2010, 11:24 pm

And Halloween/F13/I Know What You Did Last Summer *thinks of poor Helen Top 20 Horror Movie Victims 850417 *.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 Horror Movie Victims   Top 20 Horror Movie Victims EmptySun 04 Apr 2010, 12:37 am

If the person who actually does this has Scream victims lolz, this is not my personal ranking! haha
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 Horror Movie Victims   Top 20 Horror Movie Victims EmptySun 04 Apr 2010, 12:44 am

Oh I thought it was you who did this.

Where did you get this off of?
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 Horror Movie Victims   Top 20 Horror Movie Victims EmptySun 04 Apr 2010, 12:47 am

My guess is bloodydisgusting, they do rankings like this all the time
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 Horror Movie Victims   Top 20 Horror Movie Victims EmptySun 04 Apr 2010, 12:51 am

hilarious Survivor Sucks
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 Horror Movie Victims   Top 20 Horror Movie Victims EmptySun 04 Apr 2010, 12:54 am

Make a topic of your own....lol
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 Horror Movie Victims   Top 20 Horror Movie Victims EmptySun 04 Apr 2010, 12:56 am

CM Dead, Your Savior wrote:
Make a topic of your own....lol
that's alot of work man. hilarious
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 Horror Movie Victims   Top 20 Horror Movie Victims EmptySun 04 Apr 2010, 12:57 am

No it's not lol, I can make one in like....10 minutes
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 Horror Movie Victims   Top 20 Horror Movie Victims EmptyMon 05 Apr 2010, 3:55 am

OMG do one DEAD!!!!

19. SAMANTHA HUGHES played by Jocelin Donahue in THE HOUSE OF THE DEVIL (2009)

Top 20 Horror Movie Victims Oqyu0l

Girl next door look (aka a very hot girl that's a brunette, if she was blonde she'd be running around topless while being chased by a serial killer right now)

Well nobody got my hint right, and it's a bit sad because if you heard of the movie, or saw it, the clue should have given it away. HOPFULLY EVERYONE WILL READ THIS EVEN THOUGH THEY DIDN'T SEE IT AND IT WILL INSPIRE THEM TO SEE THE MOVIE! (capslock so everyone sees)

I first saw the film on Roger Ebert’s website and the picture of a bloody girl drew my eye, and I saw he gave it 3/4 Stars, which I thought was good for a horror movie. I didn't want to read the full review because I didn't want spoilers (caution, the whole movie’s plot is spoiled BUT there are no major plots twists, etc. that will ruin the movie if you actually want to see it) but I read the first part and it said that the director really wanted to recreate the 80's feel in a horror film, and I was intrigued. I went on YouTube and saw the EPIC trailer and had to watch it right then and there.

Okay, now onto the actual film itself. The movie starts off with the lead character Samantha talking to a landlady (cameo by Dee Wallace) about an apartment. She is pretty eager to move in, and from their conversation we learn that Samantha is a college student. The landlady understands her situation as a broke college student and tells her she will forget all of the deposits, and all she needed was the first month’s rent, which is $300 (making me want to time travel back the 80's). That leads us into a very realistic and typical 80's opening scene...

Top 20 Horror Movie Victims 2ufgdxd

Automatically falling in love within 2 minutes of the movie.

When Samantha gets back to her dorm, we find out why she wants to move out so badly...she isn't even allowed into the room because her whore roommate locked the door so she can bang some dude. She walks around campus for a bit and ultimately decides to check out the community bulletin board. She finds an ad about babysitting, and debates on if she really wants to even call since the flier has nothing but "Baby $itter needed" (love the use of the $)

Top 20 Horror Movie Victims 10emvwm

Just noticed the lost cat poster, I think the movie could have been better if she called that ad instead.

Needless to say, she calls and there is no answer. She leaves her name and the phone number to her dorm, not expecting anything, she just assumed someone took the job before her. Samantha begins to walk away and the payphone she used to call starts to ring. It's a really odd moment and she answers it, and the guy is...well beyond creepy. She spends the rest of the day around the campus, and we soon meet her best friend Megan.

Top 20 Horror Movie Victims 6rng3q

Note the Ellen DeGeneres inspired hair-do.

I actually LOVE Megan. I really wanted to put her on the list instead of Samantha, but alas...her part is too small. Megan tries to talk Samantha out of going to this guy’s house to babysit, and she is basically just a really quirky girl with no friends except Samantha, and is just amazingly odd. After having lunch with Megan Samantha returns home to the slut her roommate and she informs Samantha that someone had called for her. Who else could it be? The creepy old man! He literally BEGS her to come babysit, it's an emergency, he and his wife NEED to see this lame lunar eclipse tonight. Despite something obviously being wrong, Samantha makes Megan take her to the house.

The house is HUGE and they're obviously rich. Megan really wants to stay with Samantha because Megan's really dependent on Sam, and everything she says is so cute, she's like one of those really needy friends in high school that is always begging you to take them to parties, but you can't help but love them because they're just so damn quirky! Once they get to the door they meet Mr. and Mrs. Creepy.

Top 20 Horror Movie Victims 157knyg

And that's my cue to exit!

We actually don't meet the wife right away, just the old man, and he basically says that Megan has to leave, he can't pay both. We soon quickly find out that the reason the old man was so insistent she come over is because it's not kids that Samantha will be watching. His elderly mother who is really ill can't be left alone, and all they needed Samantha for was to housesit until after the lunar eclipse, it would only be a few hours. He explained that the reason he said she would be watching kids was because nobody would respond if he left a flier asking someone to come watch an old woman. At first Samantha declines, and is ready to leave, she doesn't want the responsibility of caring after an elderly woman and has no experience.

He offers her $400 to do it, he says he and his wife are astrologers and that it was very important that they see the lunar eclipse. She goes to talk to Megan, and Megan's basically pissed because she knows something is wrong and she doesn't want to leave Samantha there by herself. Samantha tells her everything will be fine, she NEEDED the money to get the apartment, and finally Megan leaves in a hissy fit.

Upon returning to the house, Samantha meets the wife, who is equally creepy and disturbing. The couple soon leaves, and tells Samantha that there is money and a number for pizza on the fridge, and to not worry about the mother, although she was old she was very independent. Samantha tries to watch TV and keep her mind off of things, and even orders the pizza, and the pizza guy tells her "It'll be there in 30 minutes!".

Right when that was said I knew it...she'd be investigating the house and the damn pizza man would ring the door bell at the wrong moment and scare the living hell out of me...that being said, Samantha decides to explore the house.

She puts on her walkman and does a pretty adorable scene where she dances to "One Thing Leads To Another" by The Fixx, which I've never heard before the movie. She ends up breaking a vase and almost craps her pants from the loud bang, which is understandable because I did too. She goes back to investigating.

Caution, don't open if you want to see the film because this is the biggest "shocker"

Well Megan's story isn't done yet. Home girl is driving away from the house and stops to take a smoke. Her lighter doesn't work and out of nowhere this homeless looking man (who is somewhat cute) offers her a light and Megan nearly loses her shit.

"Dude you scared the hell out of me!" she says while laughing care-free. The cute guy says he didn't mean to scare her, just heard her cursing about not being able to light the cigarette and thought he'd help her out.

What happens next is fast and heartbreaking, be prepared to cry Top 20 Horror Movie Victims Frown

He asks her "Are you the babysitter for that couple?"

"No man I..."

he pulls out a gun and blows her brains out, and I literally screamed because it comes out of NO WHERE and happens within seconds. So Megan is killed, and our hopes of having her branch off into having some spin off with dozens of films is ruined :\ I was actually really upset because Megan, while brief, was a really amazing character and was killed so brutally.

Top 20 Horror Movie Victims 345fmna

One minute a homeless hottie, the next my biggest enemy!

But back to our heroine Samantha!

Top 20 Horror Movie Victims 63wspv

I forget why she decided to start carrying a knife, but hey, she'll need it soon Wink

She finds a photo album with pictures of children, and she wonders why they're there when the old man and woman said they had no children. She starts to hear noises and climbs these very narrow stairs and...BUZZZZZ! Pizza man is here, and it scared me TEN times more than I expected it to. Samantha once again almost craps herself, runs downstairs and opens the door and grabs the pizza and throws the money at the guy and slams the door.

Her heart still racing, she takes a bite of the pizza and throws it away, it obviously tastes funny. Oh by the way this is the pizza man, turns out he is the creepy old couple's creepy son!

Top 20 Horror Movie Victims So4h9c

For those who read the spoiler...stare daggers at him you evil, evil man!

After a few minutes, Samantha passes out from the "funny tasting pizza" aka the pizza laced with drugs. She awakens on cement with a lovely drawing of a pentagram on it, and if of course tied up. The old man, woman, and the son are all there dressed in robes, and the true story begins. They needed Samantha to perform a ritual. The "mother" will die soon and the devil needs a new body to be hosted in. Samantha Huges, come on down! She learns she will soon look like this "mother".

Top 20 Horror Movie Victims Uxb1d

Ghoul Next Door?

Samantha SOMEHOW gets free and there is an epic chase throughout the house. She tries to escape but the drugs combined with HORRYFING images of a demon keep making her collapse. Eventually she ends up in a grave yard with the old man, herself, and a gun. She threatens to shoot the old man, but the old man says it doesn't matter...the transformation is about to complete, he is only a messenger and...

Another spoiler, I'm sorry I forgot that there actually is a big twist ending, my bad :X
Spoiler [+]
She shoots herself, knowing that she doesn't want to live like that and carry on these rituals...like many 80's horror films, it doesn't end there. She awakens in a hospital bed with the nurse patting her on the head reassuring her that everything will be fine.

She pats her stomach.

They "both" would be fine.

I think that was just to poke fun at 80's horror films ALWAYS being set up for a sequel, for the hope that it would become the next Halloween.

Anyway, lets' wrap this up. Samantha is on my list because she is a typical character, but something more. She is the typical strong, focused heroine on a mission to just live her life, but a huge wrench is thrown into that plan, and she genuinely fights her hardest to get out of the situation, and what she ultimately does shows a lot of balls and a lot of character. I can't rank it any higher though because, while I LOVE the movie, I do feel it could have been better. The first hour is all tension, no action, and while I don't mind that, at all, I feel the ending was rushed together, with the story they created, if they took the time to explain it more, and make the ending a half hour longer, it could easily be one of my favorite horror films of all time.

The actress is someone I never heard of, but she fits the quota of an adorable brunette who can look cute while being torn up and bloody.

Top 20 Horror Movie Victims V5e8mh

Woe is me!

The character is average, and the acting is good, but not amazing because the character is...well average, she wasn't given much. HOWEVER I like the character so much because she was meant to be that typical heroic female, but she had a slight twist, and plus...well I LOVE MEGAN <3
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 Horror Movie Victims   Top 20 Horror Movie Victims EmptyMon 05 Apr 2010, 4:32 am

LMAO.

That review was funny.

Poor Megan! Top 20 Horror Movie Victims 850417

So did Samantha die or live and still become that old woman?
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 Horror Movie Victims   Top 20 Horror Movie Victims EmptyMon 05 Apr 2010, 9:14 pm

holy shit stop stealing other forums lists....MAKE YOUR OWN!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 Horror Movie Victims   Top 20 Horror Movie Victims EmptyMon 05 Apr 2010, 9:15 pm

NO! EXCUSE ME!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 Horror Movie Victims   Top 20 Horror Movie Victims EmptyMon 05 Apr 2010, 9:16 pm

you dont have a opinion of your own with these....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 Horror Movie Victims   Top 20 Horror Movie Victims EmptyMon 05 Apr 2010, 9:25 pm

Keyboard Cat, play this thread off...

Top 20 Horror Movie Victims D69c0534
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 Horror Movie Victims   Top 20 Horror Movie Victims EmptyMon 05 Apr 2010, 9:30 pm

ima shoot that fucking cat
Back to top Go down
Silver_Coyote
Midcarder
Midcarder
Silver_Coyote

Male
Number of posts : 481
Job/hobbies : writer
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, The Miz, Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Sherri Martel, The Jumping Bomb Angels, Aja Kong, Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2009-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 Horror Movie Victims   Top 20 Horror Movie Victims EmptyTue 06 Apr 2010, 7:18 am

I'm not gonna do a stupid top anything list but I will say my favorite is Ethel from Friday the 13th part 5
Back to top Go down
CWL91
ROH World Champion
ROH World Champion
CWL91

Male
Number of posts : 927
Job/hobbies : I'm a fucking diplomat.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Morrison
Chris Jericho
Edge
Santino Marella
Zack Ryder
Charlie Haas
CM Punk
Low Ki

Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Nattie Neidhart
Katie Lea
Mickie James
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Chris Sabin
Christopher Daniels
AJ Styles
James Storm
Homicide
Doug Williams
Brian Kendrick
Young Bucks

Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Hamada
Sarita
Taylor Wilde

Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 Horror Movie Victims   Top 20 Horror Movie Victims EmptyTue 06 Apr 2010, 1:52 pm

Since this list sucks since it isn't your own, its bad enough, but the list will suck even worse if there is no mention of Nancy Thompson from Nightmare on Elm Street. Also needs Johnny Depp being eaten by his water bed.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 Horror Movie Victims   Top 20 Horror Movie Victims EmptyTue 06 Apr 2010, 6:05 pm

I love Keyboard Cat so no killing him or I will tell Peta how to find you!

Top 20 Horror Movie Victims Icon_evil
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 Horror Movie Victims   Top 20 Horror Movie Victims EmptyTue 06 Apr 2010, 8:08 pm

Fuck PETA
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 Horror Movie Victims   Top 20 Horror Movie Victims EmptyTue 06 Apr 2010, 8:32 pm

They are out there but don't kill that cat he is a musical genius! Top 20 Horror Movie Victims 773246
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 Horror Movie Victims   Top 20 Horror Movie Victims EmptyMon 19 Apr 2010, 4:05 am

Blue can't you update this?!

I want to see the list!

Go copy it and edit this lil beotch!
Top 20 Horror Movie Victims 11357
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 Horror Movie Victims   Top 20 Horror Movie Victims Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 20 Horror Movie Victims
Page 1 of 1