Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking News: Christopher Daniels Returns To ROH

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Breaking News: Christopher Daniels Returns To ROH Empty
PostSubject: Breaking News: Christopher Daniels Returns To ROH   Breaking News: Christopher Daniels Returns To ROH EmptySun 04 Apr 2010, 1:59 am

Earlier tonight at the ROH PPV in Charlotte, North Carolina, Kenny King was in a match with Davey Richards. After the match, Kenny King refused to shake hands despite cheers from the crowd. Richards was interviewed after the match and put over ROH before saying how awesome he is and how he's going to beat Austin Aries or whoever he has to.
With that being said TNA's Christopher Daniels appeared complete with a Marilyn Manson entrance theme. Daniels then cut a promo and said he had a problem with what Davey just said. He told the people he wants to be the best in the world, but for 7 years he fought to keep the name Fallen Angel synonymous with Best in the World. He said after being held back he has returned to ROH to prove he is exactly that. He then challenged Davey Richards to a fight, and he doesn't care where or when. The crowd wants the match now. Daniels leaves.

This would seem to indicate that he's gone from TNA Wrestling. We hope to have more shortly

EDIT:

According to ProWrestling.net, Christopher Daniels is not finished with TNA. Daniels did return to Ring Of Honor this past Saturday night and will be working some upcoming shows for the promotion, but he is still an active TNA performer. Daniels is scheduled to work a match for ROH on May 7th and May 8th.

Last edited by CM Dead, Your Savior on Sun 04 Apr 2010, 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Christopher Daniels Returns To ROH   Breaking News: Christopher Daniels Returns To ROH EmptySun 04 Apr 2010, 2:00 am

big bang was awesome from what I read.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Christopher Daniels Returns To ROH   Breaking News: Christopher Daniels Returns To ROH EmptySun 04 Apr 2010, 2:10 am

Breaking News: Christopher Daniels Returns To ROH Icon_eek Breaking News: Christopher Daniels Returns To ROH Icon_eek I thought he left TNA for a minute there! They are treating him like crap so I'm all for him joining ROH eventually.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Christopher Daniels Returns To ROH   Breaking News: Christopher Daniels Returns To ROH EmptySun 04 Apr 2010, 2:12 am

Serial wrote:
big bang was awesome from what I read.

the only thing i read was the KOW won the tag belts from the Briscoes, and i got that from Claudios facebook. other than that...cant get into the ROH forum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Christopher Daniels Returns To ROH   Breaking News: Christopher Daniels Returns To ROH EmptySun 04 Apr 2010, 2:14 am

i'll make a thread w/ results.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Christopher Daniels Returns To ROH   Breaking News: Christopher Daniels Returns To ROH EmptySun 04 Apr 2010, 2:14 am

ok
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Christopher Daniels Returns To ROH   Breaking News: Christopher Daniels Returns To ROH EmptySun 04 Apr 2010, 5:51 am

Blue Loves Nathan Parsons wrote:
Breaking News: Christopher Daniels Returns To ROH Icon_eek Breaking News: Christopher Daniels Returns To ROH Icon_eek I thought he left TNA for a minute there! They are treating him like crap so I'm all for him joining ROH eventually.

Give it time i tell you, with Daniels, MCMG & Hernandez all working outside of TNA, i count down the days and await. They are just doing this to see what 60 year old wrestle they could bring in while they are gone, so that if it is a success, they don't need the people the have wrestling outside of TNA anymore and just release them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Christopher Daniels Returns To ROH   Breaking News: Christopher Daniels Returns To ROH Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: Christopher Daniels Returns To ROH
Page 1 of 1