Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resident Evil : Afterlife Trailer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Resident Evil : Afterlife Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil : Afterlife Trailer   Resident Evil : Afterlife Trailer EmptyMon 05 Apr 2010, 2:03 am

I am so tired of this "Alice" bitch, she's like the female cena, somehow she's just so bad ass noone can mess with, and I know damn well they better not have Wesker get best by that C***!!! Wesker would DESTROY HER! but since she's Alice we know that won't happen, and why do they have the enemies from RE4? When this movie looks like it was nothing to do with the story from part 4, this is going to be a shitfest, but I'll end up seeing it anyway because Wesker is in it.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil : Afterlife Trailer   Resident Evil : Afterlife Trailer EmptyMon 05 Apr 2010, 2:10 am

Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil : Afterlife Trailer   Resident Evil : Afterlife Trailer EmptyMon 05 Apr 2010, 2:18 am

you know she's a fictional character thats has nothing to with ANY of the R.E. games, and she's somehow outlasted the truly badass characters like Jill and Claire, and why isn't she a damn zombie she is infected, and how the hell did she get telekinesis?? this movie series is like really really bad fan fiction.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil : Afterlife Trailer   Resident Evil : Afterlife Trailer EmptyMon 05 Apr 2010, 2:34 am

Claire was in the 3rd, and will be in this one...so what are you talking about lol. she keeps the virus in check with the anti-virus, as shown in the 2nd movie. Umbrella gave her telekinesis with all the experiments they did on her
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil : Afterlife Trailer   Resident Evil : Afterlife Trailer EmptyMon 05 Apr 2010, 7:14 pm

Are you saying that Alice is truly the Mary Sue of Resident Evil? Well, better run that bitch through the Mary Sue test to make sure.

Ran her through, yep; total Mary Sue.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil : Afterlife Trailer   Resident Evil : Afterlife Trailer EmptySun 20 Jun 2010, 2:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil : Afterlife Trailer   Resident Evil : Afterlife Trailer Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil : Afterlife Trailer
Page 1 of 1