Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should Criminals be Forced to go to War?

Go down 
+2
King Silva
Paul Wyatt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Should Criminals be Forced to go to War? Empty
PostSubject: Should Criminals be Forced to go to War?   Should Criminals be Forced to go to War? EmptyFri 09 Apr 2010, 3:16 am

I saw a stand-up comedy show on TBS a bout a month ago which was from late 2008, after the Obama election. Comedian Mark Curry had some interesting ideas on what he'd do if he were president. One being, send any inmate who's murdered more than one person would be sent over to fight in Iraq and Afghanistan. Also, anyone who's in a gang fights in the war: you want to kill peeps, kill for your country. Crackheads would be lookouts. He said gays would be able to go.

ALL rapists and child molesters are thrown into prison and the key is thrown AWAY!

I think there was something else, but, I may have forgotten.

So, what are your thoughts on these ideas?
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Should Criminals be Forced to go to War?   Should Criminals be Forced to go to War? EmptyFri 09 Apr 2010, 3:20 am

That is crazy and I would support it if there was a way to control them like with a high tech chip in their head but sadly that is only in movies so it would be way too crazy to let the murderes have guns and be free even in Afghanistan..
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Should Criminals be Forced to go to War?   Should Criminals be Forced to go to War? EmptyFri 09 Apr 2010, 3:22 am

I wouldnt force them to go to war. i wouldnt want anyone forcing me to fight a war I dont agree with. i'd rather rot in prison.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Should Criminals be Forced to go to War?   Should Criminals be Forced to go to War? EmptyFri 09 Apr 2010, 3:28 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
I wouldnt force them to go to war. i wouldnt want anyone forcing me to fight a war I dont agree with. i'd rather rot in prison.

When I was watching, he said this would be a way to clean up the streets as far as violence is concerned, rid of rotten souls (paraphrasing), and help end the war.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Should Criminals be Forced to go to War?   Should Criminals be Forced to go to War? EmptyFri 09 Apr 2010, 3:32 am

maybe so but i still wouldnt do it.

if i had murdered 20 people, i'd much rather sit in jail for the rest of my life then sent overseas to fight in a war i dont agree with or understand...with a high chance i will die.

atleast in jail i can still see my family.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Should Criminals be Forced to go to War?   Should Criminals be Forced to go to War? EmptyFri 09 Apr 2010, 3:39 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
maybe so but i still wouldnt do it.

if i had murdered 20 people, i'd much rather sit in jail for the rest of my life then sent overseas to fight in a war i dont agree with or understand...which a high chance i will die.

atleast in jail i can still see my family.

That's just it, if you murdered that many people Damn!!!! ; he said that he'd summons you or anyone who has multiple murders. I don't ever see anything like this happening here in the U.S., though.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Should Criminals be Forced to go to War?   Should Criminals be Forced to go to War? EmptyFri 09 Apr 2010, 3:45 am

idk. they might just get overseas and run and join Al Quaeda screaming "FK the US!!!" Should Criminals be Forced to go to War? 810551

it might work...it might not...as with all things.

i dont think it will discourage crime here though..if people want to kill, they will kill.
Back to top Go down
LiE
World Champion
World Champion
LiE

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Job/hobbies : Rock N' Roll
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Should Criminals be Forced to go to War?   Should Criminals be Forced to go to War? EmptyFri 09 Apr 2010, 3:51 am

Who give a shit about criminals at all. They should rot away in a jail cell until they die.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/divaxdiva
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Should Criminals be Forced to go to War?   Should Criminals be Forced to go to War? EmptyFri 09 Apr 2010, 3:58 am

I completely agree with him! Send their asses over there, their victims didn't have a choice in the matter so neither should they.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Should Criminals be Forced to go to War?   Should Criminals be Forced to go to War? EmptyFri 09 Apr 2010, 9:45 pm

LiE wrote:
Who give a shit about criminals at all. They should rot away in a jail cell until they die.

The point is to sent these bastards instead of peeps that like an honest life, or at least don't commit serious crimes. Instead of having them sit behind bars, make them do something that will be cost effective and will save innocent people's lives.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Should Criminals be Forced to go to War?   Should Criminals be Forced to go to War? EmptyFri 09 Apr 2010, 10:20 pm

That's actually a really good idea BUT I'm not to keen on these crazy fucks runniung around with guns, what if they betray our company or some shit? shifty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Criminals be Forced to go to War?   Should Criminals be Forced to go to War? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should Criminals be Forced to go to War?
Page 1 of 1