Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EXILE!

Go down 
+2
KTV-Time
The LL Father
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

EXILE! Empty
PostSubject: EXILE!   EXILE! EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010, 9:01 am

EXILE! F10gi1

Pre Show
Serena Deeb makes her way down to the ring area, the crowd seem to really hate her, which is good i guess. Grabbing the Mic Serena smirks.
“I guess you are all wondering who i am going to get to be my Tag Team partner. Because as you all know Natalya is going to busy tonight winning the tournament and defeating the World Champ at Glory Days in 4 weeks. Don’t worry though I’ve found a brilliant replacement partner. Here she is”
Nikkta’s music starts to play, the fans are in shock Nikkita appears on stage. Walking to the ring with a microphone.
“Thats right, who where you expecting? Some piece of Trash who would trip over themselves in the ring. Not likely fortunately for all of you Serena here has some sense, and so do i. Ya see there is power in numbers, and when Serena and Natalya approached me last week asking if i was interested in aligning myself with them, as they plan on not only destroying Melina and Maddison Rayne, but completely dominating this company. I thought Why not? Better to side with the future then get buried with the past.”
“Couldnt have said it better myself Nikkita, neither could Natalya. So get ready AFW. Once we have done removing those horrid morons Melina and Maddison, we plan on, well, taking over this company. It doesn’t matter to either one of us. We are kind enough to share. With the current standinds whilst Natalya is out taking care of the World title. Me and Nikkita have decided to make a challenge for the All Female Tag Team Championships at the Glory Days PPV event. So get ready Sar......*musics plays for interruption*

Melina’s Music hits and Melina and Maddison appear on stage. The crowd seem delighted to see the pair, and so am i, that Serena doesn’t have the nicest of voices to listen to, she needs a strepsil.
Melina : “Blah, Blah, Blah. You girls sure can talk a good game, but well, we aren’t here to talk and we aren’t being paid to either, we are being paid to wrestle. But as we are playing the talking game, me and Maddison have a few little home truths to tell you. Number 1, You will not be disposing off us that easily, because well not only are we actually going to beat you, even if you find that hard to believe, but We will be making a challenge to SariTaylor at the Glory Days PPV event, and once we become Tag Team Champions, we plan on being there for a long long time, so its going to be hard for you to get rid of us then.”
Maddison : “Precisely, Serena i have already defeated you once before, its not going to be too hard to defeat you again. And as for you Nikkita, i admire the mentality of “joining the future before being buried by the past”, it makes sense, what doesn’t make sense hun is that your over there, rather then being stood with THEE future”
Nikkita : “Cute, very cute, but don’t call me hun. I aint an old lady. To be honest with you, I’m a little bored right now, and i know Exile is due to start soon, but i tell ya what, you guys came to wrestle, we came to fight, how about we do this right here and right now”
Melina : “thought youd never ask”
Looks like the rumours of this match being demoted to pre-show was true.
Segment 1

EXILE! Th_Serena_Deeb12EXILE! Nikkit10

EXILE! Melina10EXILE! Maddis10
The bell rings
Melina and Maddison vs Serena Deeb and Nikkita :
Rayne and Serena start things off. Rayne gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Serena. Quick tag to Nikkita. Nikkita drives a thrust kick into the chest of Rayne. There's a two count on the pin. Tag to Serena Deeb. Nikkita \ Serena whip Rayne into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Cover for a two count. Serena hits a dropkick on Maddison Rayne. 'Hit' may be an exaggeration, as it barely touched. Maddison looks a little angry at the miss calculation and hits a stiff punch to Serenas ribs, side kick from Maddison and a scoop slam for a two count. Maddison sends Serena into the corner. Tag to Melina. Maddison lifts Serena up as Melina climbs to the top beautiful elevated leg drop by the duo, Serena looks to be in real pain, great selling. Melina goes for a cover, Nikkita runs in to break up the count, Nikkita has mounted Melina and starts slapping and punching Melinas “beautiful face”, Rayne gets back into the ring and drags Nikkita off Melina, sending Nikkita into the rops, Nikkita grabs a hold, but Maddison anticipated this and hits Nikkita with another stiff hit, this time a clothesline, the momentum sending both Rayne and Nikkita over the top rope to the floor, the referee clearly cant keep control. Rayne and Nikkita continue to brawl on the outside, Melina has risen to her feet, climbing onto the apron Melina screams and connects a sloppy thez press onto Nikkita, Melina and Maddison start double teaming Nikkita on the outside, as the referee begins the count on Melina, the ref is upto 5, Serena is back to her feet. SUICIDE dive to the outside knocking down all three competitors, forcing the ref to begin his count again. Serena laughing at her carnage turns to the crowd to do some heel taunting, Serena brings Melina back into the ring and covers her for a two count. Serena drags Melina by her hair into the corner, where she begins to choke Melina, Melina connects with a kick to the head to break things up, Melina begins fighting back, with a couple of decent forearms, and now with some clotheslines, she goes for a third but Serena reveres, and is going for a tilt the whirl slam, but Melina reverses behind and goes for a roll up for a two count, Melina tags in Maddison, who jumps over the top rope, and nearly falls, Maddison Rayne comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Back heel kick from Rayne on Serena, missed by miles. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag to Melina. Melina, chanelling the power of Takada, hits a high kick on Serena Deeb. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Melina hits a flying kick on Serena. Serena counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Serena hits a spinning back kick. Tag to Nikkita. Back suplex on Melina, which is a backdrop to you NOAH fans. Melina tags out to Maddison Rayne. Rayne tastes a high angle back suplex. It probably tasted like chicken. Maddison Rayne is in trouble. Kat Nip!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Serena \ Nikkita quickly escape from the ring and go into the crowd, where they celebrate their win, but are met with not a great deal of fanfare. Melina and Maddison are stood in the ring, clearly upset at the loss, but still look ready to go, clearly Serena and Nikkta’s plan to rid us of Melina and Maddison hasn’t worked out just yet. ** rating for this one. Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling.
Overall Rating 58%
Crowd Reaction 66%
Match Quality 68%

OPENING Credits

EXILE! 243gih3

Segment 1
EXILE! Th_Ayako_Hamada16EXILE! Nataly10
Hamada vs Natalya :
Tournament Semi Final 1
The match begins with a test of strength, which due to heel form ends with Natalya driving a knee into Hamada, sending Hamada across the ring flapjack from Natalya, who applies a very painful looking headlock, Natalya is really wrenching with this, but thats not stopping the fans getting behind Hamada, who is now to her feet, elbow, elbow and another elbow Hamada is now free and share her freedom with Natalya who takes a hurrancarana from Hamada. Natalya walks into a face crusher variation, Hamada applies a leg lock on Natalya,but Natalya quickly rolls out of it and sends Hamada face first into the second turnbuckle, Natalya leaves the ring and grabbing Hamadas left leg and ramming it into the ring post, clearly she is weakening Hamada for her sharpshooter, she will probably start working on the back soon, hey wheres my cookie, Natalya now has wrapped Hamadas back around the ring post, and Hamada clearly isn’t built to be the most flexable, so this must surely hurt, Natalya let go, why? Oh she had to get back in the ring, she clearly forgot the ref was counting. Natalya picks up Hamada but Hamada again with an elbow to the gutt. Vicious kick to the teeth from Hamada. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Second rope flying axe handle, Natalya goes down. Hooks the leg for a two count. Natalya blocks a kick from Hamada. Hard impact russian legsweep by Natalya. If you're going to get impact, 'hard' is probably a good way to go. Brainbuster suplex by Natalya, who apparently is in the mood to bust some brains. Hamada counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Hamada goes for a discus clothesline but Natalya ducks it and hits one of her own, sold perfectly by Hamada. Where is Natalya going? Shes grabbed a mic what is all this about.
“Whilst Hamada is whincing in pain from the pure power of my clothesline. I’d just like to let everyone know that no matter who is thrown in front of us, we will destroy them all, by we i of course mean myself, Serena and Nikkita. Melina and Maddison got lucky tonight. Unfortunatly for Hamada here she wont be as lucky”
Hamda has gone to the outside and connects with a club the the back of a turned Natalya, Natalyas face was knocked into the announcers table, she looks a little woozy, Hamada sends Natalya into the barricade, and also into the stairs before sending her back into the ring. Hamada crushes Natalya with a running senton. Hamada sets Natalya up in the corner. Hama-chan Cutter!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Hamada goes into the crowd, where she celebrates her victory Almost a *** rating, but there were some bits that dragged, so **3\4 instead.
Overall Rating 62%
Crowd Reaction 64%
Match Quality 75%
Road Agent notes - Natalya lost overness Hamada gained overness.

EXILE! Es6ib6

Segment 2
EXILE! Daffne10EXILE! Sarita10
Daffney vs Sarita :
Tournament Semi Final 2
Semi Final 2
The match starts with Sarita and Daffney going face to face in the ring .
“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”
My God Daffney soooo beats Melina in the screaming department, great way to start the match though, Sarita is visibly shaken by that scream, and looks a little woozy already, Daffney takes advantage with a hard kick to the sternum , side slam for a quick 1 count. Daffney picking Sarita up is met with a Standing leg lariat by Sarita on. Sarita still looks a little deaf, but that isn’t stopping her going all out against Daffney, a good wel executed dropkick right to the face of Daffney, Sarita sending Daffney into the corner, connects with a clothesline, picking Daffney up onto the top turnbuckle, she looks like shes going for a superplex, but Daffney reverse and slams Sarita face first into the canvas from the top rope, OUCH!. Daffney hits a diving elbow for a 2 count. Picking up Sarita, Daffney backdrops Sarita. Daffney looks like she is going to attempt a piledriver, but Sarita reverse with a backdrop, but Daffney quickly uses her ring awareness to roll up Sarita for a 1 count. Daffney hits a spinning back kick. Sarita gets hip tossed by Daffney. Daffney hits a spinning back kick. Daffney drops an elbow...but misses. Fate can be so cruel. Sarita now getting pumped up with the fan support, Flying reverse elbow by Sarita. Sarita now climbs the turnbuckle and hits a moonsault, Sarita moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Tiger Driver. 1....2...3, it's finished. Sarita climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as she celebrates her victory **1\2 rating. Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling.
Overall Rating 62%
Crowd Reaction 67%
Match Quality 72%

Segment 3

EXILE! Michel10EXILE! Layla10
Layla and Michelle McCools music hit, and the fans start booing, Layla and Michelle strut to the ring with microphone, oh no.
Layla: “You know what Michelle. Im a little upset”
Michelle : “Whys that Lay”
Layla: “Well because these fans obviously love us, and come to see us”
Michelle: “Of course they love you Layla”
Layla: “No they love you Michelle.”
Michelle: “ I think they love us both....*boos*...Anyways, yes these fans love us so much, yet Stephanie McMahon hasn’t booked us on the show”
Layla: “ Oh yes, that Stephanie is a terrible Co-Gm. Vickie is clearly superior”
Michelle: “Oh that she is Vickie is beautiful, just like you Layla”
Layla: “And you Michelle”
Michelle: “Yes she is. But as we haven’t been booked in match, we’ve decided to offer an open challenge to any two divas that decide they think they are good enough to get in the ring with the two most talented divas in AFW”
Mickie James’s music hits, and she appear on stage
Mickie: “Well well, I’m glad you two are out here, because like you, i too am not on the card, and as I’ve already defeated you Layla, i might as well earn a little extra pay and beat you and Michelle tonight”
Roxxis music hits
Roxxi: “Woah woah now Mickie, save something for me, I’ve become a little tired of sitting in the back and watching Layla and Michelle runs their mouths, its time to put up or shut up, i say, how about you Mickie?
Mickie: “ I quite agree, what dya say Roxxi, me and you against LayCool”
Roxxi: “Sounds like a plan”
Clearly tonight we shall see Layla and Michelle McCool take on Roxxi and Mickie James, sounds good.
Overall Rating 68%

Segment 4

EXILE! Cherry10EXILE! Th_Talia_Madison28
Cherry vs Velvet Sky
(For The All Female Rising Championship Title) :
Cherry and Velvet start stood across the ring against eachother, Velvet taunts a little, and does a gesture, which at best i think is making fun of Cherrys being a little bigger then Velvet, Cherry clearly rattled chases after Velvet, who with a shriek leaves the ring, Cherry in hot pursuit, after three sides of the ring Velvet slides back in, Cherry follows but is met with a double axe handle to the back of the neck, a few weak looking kicks, and Velvet has dragged Cherry into the middle of the ring, Velvet standing on Cherrys hair starts to pull on Cherrys arms, the ref gets to a four count before Velvet leaves go, what sort of heel would she be if she let go earlier? Cherry walks into a spinning heel kick, evidently feeling that the 'duck' tactic is over-rated. Velvet Sky hits a crap missile dropkick on Cherry. Cover for a two count. Velvet Sky misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Velvet tastes a spinning neckbreaker from Cherry. Cherry uses an armbreaker to take Velvet down. Hooks the leg for a two count. Cherry nearly ends the career of Velvet with a screwed up german suplex. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Cherry uses an armbreaker to take Velvet down. Cherry walks into a trip. Velvet Sky hits a crap missile dropkick on Cherry. Cover for a two count. Velvet Sky with an enziguri. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Flying elbow from Velvet Sky, barely hitting the target. Velvet snapmares Cherry. Cherry avoids a Velvet Sky avalanche. Velvet eats a swinging neckbreaker slam from Cherry. Cherry hits a badly done swinging DDT on Velvet Sky. Cherry moves in for the kill. Hammerlock DDT! 1....2....3. Cherry stands in the middle of the ring celebrating her title defense, OMG look who it is Angelina Love comes running from the crowd, i thought she was injured? Cherry is just leaving the ring...and Angelina grabs Cherry who isn’t even aware of her return by the hair and slams her face first into the ground, nose job needed much? Angelina is getting booed like hell, Cherry gets dragged to the steel steps, where Angelina rams Cherrys face into it, Cherry is sat now, and Angelina runs and hits a tough knee to the side of Cherrys face, Velvet is now joining in the attack, Angelina tells Velvet something, Velvet runs to the other side of the ring, and grabs the All Female Rising Championship, Angelina now points to Velvet and indicates that she wants her to pick Cherry up. Angelina with a knockout blow to Cherrys head with the title belt, Cherry is out cold, Angelina stands over Cherrys broken body, and raising the title above her head. Me smells a new number one contendor. I'll give a *1\2 star rating.

Overall Rating 52%
Crowd Reaction 63%
Match Quality 47%
Segment 5
EXILE! Layla10EXILE! Michel10
EXILE! Roxxi10EXILE! Mickie10
Lay-Cool vs Mickie James and Roxxi :
Layla and Roxxi begin with a tie up, Layla stands on Roxxis toe, thats somewhat original, and connects with a spinning kick to the head, for a two count, Layla tags in Michelle, double facebuster, Michelle goes for a chinlock, Mickie on the corner starts banging on the turnbuckle, great tag team momentum builder. Roxxi what strength has managed to pick Michelle up onto her back, and rams Michelle into the corner, Mickie gets the tag, Forearm to the face from Mickie on Michelle. Flying elbow from Mickie James, barely hitting the target. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag between Mickie James and Roxxi. Mickie \ Roxxi whip Michelle into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Cover for a two count. Michelle McCool takes a butterfly suplex from Roxxi. Michelle powers out of a headlock. Big clothesline from Michelle. There's a two count on the pin. Michelle tags out to Layla El. Layla El scores with a face jam on Roxxi, Roxxi on her knees is met with a low dropkick. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Layla sends Roxxi into the ropes, and attempts a hiptoss, but Roxxi reverese, but wait Layla reverses it into another pin cover, but only gets a two, Layla back to her feet goes for a clothesline but Roxxi ducks, Weak bodyslam on Roxxi by Layla. Layla El misses a second clothesline, this time Roxxi hits a big boot right on point, and goes for a cover Michelle in the ring breaks up the pin. Both girls are down, and both tag out, Michelle and Mickie run at eachother with great aggression, Michelle whips Mickie into the corner, Michelle runs with some force but gets met with two feet right to her face, Michelle stumbles back into the convientally placed referee, knocking him over, Mickie goes to for a DDT, but Michelle reverses and hits a backbreaker, Roxxi is back to her feet, and runs towards Michelle, but Michelle low bridges and send Roxxi to the outside, Layla, what is she doing, shes running towards Michelle, Michelle spreads her legs, and Layla hits a baseball slide to Roxxi on the outside, Layla continues out the ring and mounts Roxxi, hitting some good punches, Michelle seems to be pleased with Laylas agression. AKINO comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Michelle McCool turns around oblivious. AKINO spins Michelle around. AKINO hits the Aki-Imploder! AKINO leaves the ring, the damage done! Layla in shock at what she just saw, Mickie goes for the cover, Layla trys to get back into the ring, but Roxxi has a hold of her feet, Mickie gets the three on Michelle. Mickie \ Roxxi climb opposite turnbuckles, working the crowd as they celebrate their victory. Layla creeps in and drags Michelles fallen body outside, as Layla and Michelle look angry walking up the ramp, Mickie and Roxxi embrace with a good old fashioned face team hug. I'm going to give this a ** rating because i'm in a generous mood.

Overall Rating 64%
Crowd Reaction 77%
Match Quality 63%
Segment 6
EXILE! Gail_k10EXILE! Th_LisaMoretti
Lisa Moretti vs Gail Kim :
the bells rings and Gail and Lisa tie up, but Lisa goes between the ropes forcing Gail to break it off, after a little boxing like bobbin around the ring once, they tie up again, Gail over powerin Lisa into the corner, where Lisa again goes between the ropes much to the dismay of the fans Gail is getting a little frustrated, the ref is trying to break things up, Moretti with an eye rake to Gail, follows it up with a clothesline, Gail ducks the second one and Moretti walks into a high dropkick from Gail Kim. Gail Kim mounts Lisa and starts pounding into Lisa, we can clearly see that Gail is working out some much needed anger problems, well at least shes doing it on Lisa, Kim scores with a back heel kick on Moretti. Legsweep out of Nowhere. Where is Nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have a factory? Spin kick by Gail Kim to the face. Gail is very much dominating this match, Gail grabs Lisa, Moretti counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Gail Kim walks into a chop to the pecs. Sloppy short range spear from Lisa Moretti. Cover for a two count. Gail Kim kicks Lisa Moretti in the gut to reverse the momentum. Super frankensteiner on Moretti, who hit hard. There's a two count on the pin. Moretti walks into a face crusher variation. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Moretti counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Moretti suplexes Gail Kim to the canvas. Moretti only gets knees on a splash. Moretti takes a flying neckbreaker from Gail Kim. Lisa Moretti gets whipped into the corner by Gail Kim, who charges in with a clothesline. Moretti grabs the referee and pulls him in the way! The referee calls for the DQ as he collapses to the mat in pain. Lisa Moretti gets out of the ring and walks off, having taken the cheap way out. I don't think the fight has finished. Lisa Moretti and Gail Kim have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view, clearly these two have some deep hatred for one another, they couldn’t even complete a singles match, this smells a no DQ or some sort of gimmick match to sort the two problems out. A good *** rating.

Overall Rating 72%
Crowd Reaction 83%
Match Quality 74%
EXILE! Bjvgl
Segment 7
EXILE! Th_Ayako_Hamada16EXILE! Sarita10
Hamada vs Sarita :
Sarita and Hamada begin with a handshake, great respect shown between two great workers. They tie up, Hamada takes advantage with a arm wrench, Hamada applies pressure to the right shoulder of Sarita, but Sarita rolls out of it, and pushes off Hamada with a kick to the face, Sarita, quicj as a cat hits a springboard dropkick, for a 2 count. Sarita with a float over DDT. Connects with a fujiawar armbar, Hamada uses her strength to pick up Sarita onto her shoulder. Hamada gets armdragged out of the ring. Sarita, hits with a asayi moonsault. Sarita bounces straight to her feet, and sends Hamada back into the ring, Sarita gets small packaged by Hamada, for a 1 count. Double flip up *copyright HBK* the fans go wild, the two shake again, and tie up once more, dejavu? Spinning back kick from Sarita. Sarita scores with a back heel kick on Hamada. Sarita hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. There's a two count on the pin. Spin kick by Sarita to the face. There's a two count on the pin. Hamada drops out the back of a Sarita bodyslam attempt. Hamada hits a thunder fire powerbomb, that shook the ring. Hamada assends the top rope, and looks like she is going for a moonsault, but wait she is turning around, Sarita is making it back to her feet, Hamada dives but is met with a dropkick to the stomach. Sarita this time is climbing the turnbuckle and connects with a diving hurricanrana, Hamada rolls right out of the ring. Sarita dives over the top rope and connects with Hamada who falls hard back into the barricade, Sarita looks to have hurt her left forearm, she is holding it, it doesn’t stop her rolling Hamada back into the ring. Sarita is taking her time to get back in the ring, probably due to her injury, Hamada with a superkick, assends the ropes, MOONSAULT, 1....2......2.99999999, i cant believe she kicked out, neither can Hamada, she scoops up Sarita HAMADA driver, that shook the ring once again, great high impact. 1.....2.......OMG not again, Sarita really wants to win this match, Hamada is getting even more frustrated, and is taking it out on the ref, but with her back turned, Sarita goes for a roll up, for a 2 count, Sarita couldn’t get her full weight onto Hamada, her forearm is really starting to hinder her performance, but Sarita still hits an inverted Samoan drop, and follows it up with a wheelbarrow victory roll 1.....2......kickout. Sarita lifts Hamada to her knees, but Hamada out of no where connects with a short northern lights suplex, 1....2.....kick out. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Sarita is down. Sarita counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Hamada walks into a face crusher variation. Sarita moves in for the kill. Tiger Driver! 1....2....3. Hamada extends her hand to Sarita...and it is accepted! They shake! *** rating, as it was good, but nothing too special.

Overall Rating 66%
Crowd Reaction 65%
Match Quality 83%

EXILE! 2h6f5lk

Segment 8
EXILE! Amy_du10EXILE! Beth_p10
EXILE! Stepha10
Amy Dumas v Beth Phoenix
Special Referee Stephanie McMahon
All Female World Championship
Beth delivers a Vicious right hand to Amy. Amy falls to the floor holding her face as Beth delivers another kick as Amy falls flat on the floor. Beth grabs Amy by the hair and lifts her over her shoulder. Beth charges in the corner slamming Amy’s body into the corner turnbuckle. Amy falls to the floor as she tries to catch her breath. Beth picks her up off her feet. Beth irish whips her, Amy bounces of the ropes as she makes her way back towards Beth. Beth goes for the clothesline but she misses as Amy bounces of the ropes again and goes for the head scissors takedown. Beth rolls out the ring as she tries to catch her breath. Amy was quick on her feet as she charges towards Beth and flies through the ropes and takes her out with a cross body as both women are laid out on the outside. Amy and Beth both make it to their feet as Amy tries to get the upper hand but Beth quickly retaliates by shoving Amy into the guard rail. Stephanie then begins the count. But by this time Beth was smart enough to throw Amy back into the ring. Beth then goes for the cover on a limb Amy. Stephanie goes for the count. 1…..2….Amy kicks out. Beth grows furious as she glares at Stephanie, who doesn’t budge. Beth then glares at Stephanie and slowly walks towards her as Stephanie tries to stand her ground. Amy tries to attack Beth from the back but Beth quickly turns around and knocks her down with a clothesline. Beth then lifts Amy off the floor and delivers a vicious Body Slam. Beth then runs towards the ropes as she bounces off them and delivers an elbow drop. Beth then goes for the pin but Amy once again quickly kicks out. Beth once again furious but ignores Stephanie as she grabs Amy by the hair and pulls her up to her feet. Beth then irish whips her into the corner. Amy crashes into the corner turnbuckle Beth then quickly follows and goes for the splash but Amy quickly moves out of the way as Beth misses. Amy then quickly from behind goes for the roll up but Beth manages to kick out. Amy was quick on her feet as she quickly climbs the turnbuckle. Amy leaps off and delivers a cross body and goes for the pin. Stephanie quickly goes for the count: 1….2…..Kick out. Amy grabs Beth up to her feet as she irish whips Beth. Beth reverses it and Amy heads towards the ropes. Amy makes her way back towards Beth as both of them go for the clothesline and both women are taken out and laid out in the ring. Both competitors are a little slow at getting up, not surprising due to the beating they’ve endured. Both get to their feet simultaneously and begin to brawl again, right from Beth, right from Amy, another round of rights, Beth takes the short cut and rakes Amy’s eyes, much to the chagrin of the crowd. Beth hooks up Amy and plants are hard fisherwoman suplex 1….2…….2.999999 that was close, Beth in anger kicks the bottom rope, before mounting Amy and giving some stiff punches to her face. Beth picking Beth up over her, OMG she just threw Amy right over the top rope. The fans ate that up, and Amy is in a great deal of pain, Beth following Amy outside picks her up GLAMSLAM, oh wow a glamslam on the floor, Beth looks as though she is lifting dead weight, I think Amy could be out cold. Beth finally brining Amy into the ring, goes for the pin, after a two count Amy puts her foot on the bottom rope, to break the pin. The Glamazon seems a little angry, picking Amy up, airoplane spin, Amy reverses and rolls Beth up Stephanie goes for the count 1….2….kick out, Amy grabs the ropes to help her get up, Beth runs towards Amy and goes for a clothesline, Amy low bridges and Beth flies right over the ropes. The ref reaches 8 and Beth climbs back in the ring, this has given Amy a great deal of time to get herself back in shape, and immediately lunges towards Beth and hits a dropkick. Amy has mounted Beth and is laying into her slapping, scratching and pulling hair, Stephanie had to step in and forcefully bring Amy away from Beth, Stephanie and Amy exchange words, Beth comes out of no where running like a frait train, Amy and Stephanie move out of the way and Beth runs into the tournbuckle, face first. Amy takes the opportunity DDT, I don’t think Amy is done, shes climbing the ropes, she goes for it MOONSAULT, she goes for the pin, Stephanie counts 1..2….3…its over, Amy retained. Stephanie raises Amy’s hand in victory, as Beth looks on.
Overall rating 69%
Crowd reaction 82%
Match quality 66%
Show Rating 65%

Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

EXILE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXILE!   EXILE! EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010, 2:30 pm

You could have told me my part was too short -_-

Nice show, i'm happy Sarita won....YAY Sarita
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

EXILE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXILE!   EXILE! EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010, 3:55 pm

it wasnt,,,i just added the result >.<
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

EXILE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXILE!   EXILE! EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010, 5:14 pm

Ugh, I'm pissed that Sarita won the tournament.

EXILE! 844142

The Lisa/Gail match wasn't as bad as I expected.

And the Main Event was fabulous!!!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

EXILE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXILE!   EXILE! EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010, 5:27 pm

there ya go Kev...ppl loved it

why Sarita is awsome Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
KJ
The Voice
The Voice
KJ

Male
Number of posts : 3495
Registration date : 2008-12-27

EXILE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXILE!   EXILE! EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010, 6:20 pm

AWESOME PPV!

Sarita winning kicks ass, great job!

I loved almost every match, except the pre-show one, that was a bit bad..

GREAT JOB THOUGH!
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

EXILE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXILE!   EXILE! EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010, 6:24 pm

FARMSTA FARMSTA LL wrote:
there ya go Kev...ppl loved it

Lol True, still think i could have done a little more with it.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

EXILE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXILE!   EXILE! EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010, 6:28 pm

as if you didnt like the preshow....its the longest thing on the card shifty
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

EXILE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXILE!   EXILE! EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010, 6:34 pm

woot Hamada vs Natalya would be an awesome match

probably not as good as SHIMMER: Hamada vs Mercedes Martinez

Sarita over hamada? boooooooooo
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

EXILE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXILE!   EXILE! EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010, 6:35 pm

i was pressured into pushing her Teary Eyed
and i want to too...shes more over then Hamada
Back to top Go down
KJ
The Voice
The Voice
KJ

Male
Number of posts : 3495
Registration date : 2008-12-27

EXILE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXILE!   EXILE! EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010, 6:36 pm

The part to the outside was good, LL, it was just a bit bland. Great card though.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

EXILE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXILE!   EXILE! EmptyWed 14 Apr 2010, 9:20 am

i cant even remember them loll
but yeh, i aint gonna be doing this each week...too much

BLUE, again im waiting on you. are you commenting or not
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim

EXILE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXILE!   EXILE! EmptyFri 16 Apr 2010, 6:09 pm

LL, hurry up and post your next show.

The people will LOVE the first actual taped show of AFD!!!
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

EXILE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXILE!   EXILE! EmptyFri 16 Apr 2010, 6:18 pm

Hailey wrote:
LL, hurry up and post your next show.

The people will LOVE the first actual taped show of AFD!!!

bahahaha he's probably has no idea what is going on right now. With his weekend away i can sure bet he is WAY out of it as we speak.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

EXILE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXILE!   EXILE! EmptyFri 16 Apr 2010, 6:22 pm

YES!!!!! Just post the next show for the others, I'll catch up!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

EXILE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXILE!   EXILE! EmptyFri 16 Apr 2010, 6:52 pm

Blue dont bother
you dont need to catch up...you have had shit loads of time
so just dont bother anymore
if you wanted to comment youd have found the time to
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim

EXILE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXILE!   EXILE! EmptyFri 16 Apr 2010, 9:53 pm

Blue Loves Nathan Parsons wrote:

YES!!!!! Just post the next show for the others, I'll catch up!

I don't do the same shows LL does.

LL has the main roster, like WWE.
While I have the FCW of this fed.

But I like it, and my next show's already written down!
Just need to wait for LL to post his, then post mine the next day.
I'm so excited! smile
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

EXILE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXILE!   EXILE! EmptySat 17 Apr 2010, 3:58 am

i said leave it a couple of days
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim

EXILE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXILE!   EXILE! EmptySat 17 Apr 2010, 12:15 pm

It's been like 3 days...
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

EXILE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXILE!   EXILE! EmptySat 17 Apr 2010, 7:04 pm

so what?
lets not forget this is my fed smile
its my birthday week, so AFW can go on hold
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

EXILE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXILE!   EXILE! EmptySat 01 May 2010, 2:15 am

NICE! That was a nice opening promo, at first I thought that Nikita was Naveah from Shimmer alol… Natalya? Nikita and Serena taking over the whole company? Should be fun! On to the match…

Tag match was so fun, yea it went on a little to long but for the most part I liked it, no real complaints, the stuff outside of the ring was fun to read and nice to see the heels win<3333

alol @ the opening credits! That was freaking terrible LL lol!

Natalya vs. Hamada would be AMAZING to see in real life, really brutal match up. Natalya screwed herself big time by not keeping her eyes on Hamada, rookie mistake and Nattie is not even a rookie!

Yay! Sarita won <3333 she is so exciting to read about, Daffney wasn’t bad either! The right gal won though.

Laycool are so fucking annoying, I actually heard there voices when they were speaking to each other. The match with Mickie Rox should be a good one

Cherry vs. Velvet was definitely on the boring side… things got interesting when Angie returned, nice solid beat down on poor Cherry! Me likes the new feud, me likes it a lot.

Tag match started off slow but got interesting towards the end, best part was Michelle taking the pinfall <33333

Ivory and Gail Kim <3333 no DQ match please <3 Ivory pulling the ref in the way was the lulz!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EXILE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXILE!   EXILE! Empty

Back to top Go down

EXILE!
Page 1 of 1