Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Women you really liked BUT..

Go down 
+2
bobby_says_hi
Blue Ryder
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Women you really liked BUT.. Empty
PostSubject: Women you really liked BUT..   Women you really liked BUT.. EmptyFri 16 Apr 2010, 6:43 pm

... there was a certain period (or gimmick, look, style) you just really didnt get into them...

A good example for most people here would be Victoria to Tara now?
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Women you really liked BUT..   Women you really liked BUT.. EmptyFri 16 Apr 2010, 7:14 pm

Molly Holly, the self righteous prude gimmick didn't suit her. she even hated it. she was meant to be a face, the Holly cousin character or the Mighty Molly character is more what she's suited to
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Women you really liked BUT..   Women you really liked BUT.. EmptyFri 16 Apr 2010, 7:40 pm

Nidia - country bumpkin. i hated that. i was thrilled when she broke from Jamie Noble
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Women you really liked BUT..   Women you really liked BUT.. EmptyFri 16 Apr 2010, 9:14 pm

I didnt like Molly's Mighty Molly gimmick.

Jillian and her mole
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
LiE
World Champion
World Champion
LiE

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Job/hobbies : Rock N' Roll
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Women you really liked BUT..   Women you really liked BUT.. EmptySat 17 Apr 2010, 1:14 am

^

Yeah, I thought Molly was the best with Crash, right when she started. The spike thing was kind of dumb too.

I'm not to sure on this topic, I don't really like to many of them enough to care, but, I'll post the same thing I've probrably said various times already. I know, how original.

Lita: The heel gimmick, at least with Edge, all the sex or "sexual" shit was just unnecessary. They could have had the two just stay cocky because of the hate towards them. It would have been 10X better if she was a solo heel. She actually had more alone time at the end, before her retirement without Edge.

All done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/divaxdiva
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Women you really liked BUT..   Women you really liked BUT.. EmptySat 17 Apr 2010, 2:29 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Nidia - country bumpkin. i hated that. i was thrilled when she broke from Jamie Noble

I wasn't really a fan of hers', but, I really enjoyed those short shorts and the way she chewed her gum. She disappeared awfully fast after she and Noble parted ways. I was like wtf?!

_________

I didn't like Gail during her first run around in WWE. That was some weird shit she had going on. At least it wasn't a Maria-like character, or some slutty pointless gimmick... or point blank pointless like most of the female gimmicks in WWE.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Women you really liked BUT..   Women you really liked BUT.. EmptySat 17 Apr 2010, 2:33 am

New Simon Cowell of WD wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

I wasn't really a fan of hers', but, I really enjoyed those short shorts and the way she chewed her gum. She disappeared awfully fast after she and Noble parted ways. I was like wtf?!

yep and i was disappointed because I think she was progressing nicely. I think molly Holly would've made her look solid if they had ever had a one on one match for the title.

Gail sure as hell made Nidia look good. they always worked well together int heir matches.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Women you really liked BUT..   Women you really liked BUT.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Women you really liked BUT..
Page 1 of 1