Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daffney seriously injured/squashed....not in the match sense...in the literal

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Daffney seriously injured/squashed....not in the match sense...in the literal Empty
PostSubject: Daffney seriously injured/squashed....not in the match sense...in the literal   Daffney seriously injured/squashed....not in the match sense...in the literal EmptyTue 20 Apr 2010, 7:55 pm

Source: wrestlingnewsworld.com

TNA Knockout Daffney was seriously injured in a tryout match prior to the start of tonight's Impact taping from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. Daffney was working with independent worker Betsy Ruth (who also works as Miss Betsy). Rosie is a student of the Team 3D Wrestling Academy.

The injury occurred when Betsy hit a bonsai drop off the ropes, crushing Daffney. Daffney laid motionless for several minutes as an ambulance was called and a stretcher was brought out. The bottom ring rope was removed to get her out.

Upon loading her on the stretcher, Daffney was moving her hands. Ring announcer Dave Penzer addressed the crowd, saying she is going to be OK but everything was done for precautionary purposes. Daffney is being transported to a near-by hospital.

this is a real shame, cos Daffney was only just getting used normally
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Daffney seriously injured/squashed....not in the match sense...in the literal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daffney seriously injured/squashed....not in the match sense...in the literal   Daffney seriously injured/squashed....not in the match sense...in the literal EmptyTue 20 Apr 2010, 8:14 pm

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I love her, I hope she gets well soon! I wonder how how big ole girl is.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Daffney seriously injured/squashed....not in the match sense...in the literal   Daffney seriously injured/squashed....not in the match sense...in the literal EmptyTue 20 Apr 2010, 9:33 pm

not daffney!!! i love her!!! Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Daffney seriously injured/squashed....not in the match sense...in the literal   Daffney seriously injured/squashed....not in the match sense...in the literal EmptyTue 20 Apr 2010, 9:55 pm

She'll be okay, I hope.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Daffney seriously injured/squashed....not in the match sense...in the literal   Daffney seriously injured/squashed....not in the match sense...in the literal EmptyTue 20 Apr 2010, 10:25 pm

That really sucks. I hope she is okay.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daffney seriously injured/squashed....not in the match sense...in the literal   Daffney seriously injured/squashed....not in the match sense...in the literal EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 7:35 pm

TNA Knockout Daffney has been released from the hospital, according to Dixie Carter’s Twitter page. “She has a deeply bruised sternum and a severe stinger, but no nerve damage,” Carter wrote.

For those who missed it earlier, Daffney was injured during a pre-show match at the TNA Impact tapings. She was working against an opponent from the Team 3D wrestling school. There was a spot in the match where Daffney performed a sunset flip on her opponent.

The spot called for the woman to fight off the attempt and then sit down on Daffney, who was supposed to move. Apparently, Daffney forgot to move, which led to the injury. She managed to finish the match, but was unable to move afterward.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Daffney seriously injured/squashed....not in the match sense...in the literal   Daffney seriously injured/squashed....not in the match sense...in the literal EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 7:47 pm

for a second there i thought that read
Daffney has been released from her contract
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daffney seriously injured/squashed....not in the match sense...in the literal   Daffney seriously injured/squashed....not in the match sense...in the literal EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 7:49 pm

Hahahaha I had the SAME thought when I first read it.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daffney seriously injured/squashed....not in the match sense...in the literal   Daffney seriously injured/squashed....not in the match sense...in the literal EmptyThu 22 Apr 2010, 11:39 pm

TNA Knockout Daffney discussed the stinger and bruised sternum she suffered at Tuesday’s TNA Impact taping on Her Myspace.com blog, writing that after she took the sitdown splash from her opponent, Miss Betsy, she was out and doesn’t remember finishing the match. The first thing she recalled after the splash was referee Andrew Thomas calling for a trainer.

Quote :
"When the trainers & everyone came to the ring, our TNA on site trainer came up near my head and I told him that my lower sternum hurt. I also told him my neck hurt – yet felt weird and it felt very warm. He then told me to go ahead and straighten my leg. From the hush that fell and tense vibe in the air, I said, ” It’s not moving, is it?” They all distracted me with other routine questions. A few minutes later he asked me to wiggle my toes. Same tense air that could be cut with a butter knife. Me: “They’re not moving, huh?” The whole time I just stared straight to the top of the Impact Zone and prayed. Everyone around me was saying reassuring things so I just stayed still and answered questions. The next time I was asked to wiggle my toes, I could feel them going – and there was a collected sigh of relief. Stingers – (especially bad ones) can make you go numb for a short while – so once the sensation came back I kept praying, “It’s just a stinger. And NO – my sternum/ribs aren’t broken…” X-rays at the hospital showed just that. Daffney seriously injured/squashed....not in the match sense...in the literal Icon_smile Are you there God? It’s me…Daff. Daffney seriously injured/squashed....not in the match sense...in the literal Icon_smile"
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Daffney seriously injured/squashed....not in the match sense...in the literal   Daffney seriously injured/squashed....not in the match sense...in the literal EmptyThu 22 Apr 2010, 11:44 pm

lol gotta love Daffney
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daffney seriously injured/squashed....not in the match sense...in the literal   Daffney seriously injured/squashed....not in the match sense...in the literal Empty

Back to top Go down

Daffney seriously injured/squashed....not in the match sense...in the literal
Page 1 of 1