Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases

Go down 
+8
The Sexy Vixen
nitro girl
Blue Ryder
KJ
Dead
King Silva
Darigon
Venom
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases Empty
PostSubject: TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases   TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases EmptyFri 23 Apr 2010, 11:47 am

Shannon Moore tweeted the following after hearing about the recent WWE releases:

Quote :
"It sucks to hear that people lost jobs today. From what I hear that place is a black hole anyway. Alot of peeps are miserable going to work. They dont understand what talent is. They would rather hire a jackass that don’t know nothing about the biz rather than someone that loves it and pay pennies on the dollar to get someone to sign their life away. I think that the talent should think about making the jump. I thank god everyday for my chance to be family with TNA. From the office to talent in TNA it’s nothing but fun. All I can say is @tnadixie thank you for bringing me into the family. I love going to work. Hogan F’N rocks. I wear TNA colors with pride and will bust my ass to better the company.TNA TNA TNA TNA."

---

Putting his grammar errors aside, do you think Shannon really means what he says, or could he just be kissing ass to get in good with the company?
Back to top Go down
Darigon
Opener
Darigon

Male
Number of posts : 189
Job/hobbies : Video Gaming, Wrestling, TV, Reading News and Noming
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Alberto Del Rio
CM Punk
Daniel Bryan
Jericho
Kane
The Rock
Undertaker
Wade Barret
Kaitlyn
Maryse
Torrie Wilson
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Aj Styles
Kurt Angle
Mr. Anderson
Ric Flair
Tommy Dreamer
Favorite TNA Knockout : Tara
Registration date : 2010-04-03

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases   TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases EmptyFri 23 Apr 2010, 3:13 pm

The only good ones released was Shelton and Knox, I liked psycho Knox. I don't think I'd call Funaki, Slam Master J, and Jimmy Wang Yang talent. Plus Mickie James wanted to leave for something else and Katie Lea did like nothing >_>
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases   TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases EmptyFri 23 Apr 2010, 4:43 pm

I think he believes it so it is good that he is happier but wwe as a blackhole is kinda funny because a ton of people want out of tna as well and the same could be said about who they push..
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases   TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases EmptyFri 23 Apr 2010, 4:46 pm

lmao, Hogan fucking rocks. this kid is just a whiny bitch who amounted to nothing in WWE. he sucks, plain and simple and thats why he was released from WWE. its a shame knowing his only claim to fame, was being in a stupid ass fake boy band in WCW lmao
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases   TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases EmptyFri 23 Apr 2010, 5:43 pm

I didn't mean for this to be a bash Shannon Moore thread. TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases 844142
Back to top Go down
KJ
The Voice
The Voice
KJ

Male
Number of posts : 3495
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases   TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases EmptyFri 23 Apr 2010, 5:46 pm

CM Dead, Your Savior wrote:
lmao, Hogan fucking rocks. this kid is just a whiny bitch who amounted to nothing in WWE. he sucks, plain and simple and thats why he was released from WWE. its a shame knowing his only claim to fame, was being in a stupid ass fake boy band in WCW lmao

What do you expect him to say? "Hogan sucks ass, but I love it here anyway!"

He isn't that bad of a wrestler, just booked poorly. WWE couldn't use him, and 3 Count was f'n lame regardless.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases   TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases EmptyFri 23 Apr 2010, 5:51 pm

I really don't like this kid, he is such a kiss ass and it's hard to take him seriously, if RVD said this then I wouldn't mind because he is as somebody in the business but this moron? just ugh get your lips out of Hogan's ass :ewwa:
Back to top Go down
KJ
The Voice
The Voice
KJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases   TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases EmptyFri 23 Apr 2010, 5:55 pm

OMFG Blue, seriously? It is so biased to say that "if it was RVD then I wouldn't mind." That's just being an inconsiderate prick and I'm sick of it.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases   TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases EmptyFri 23 Apr 2010, 5:59 pm

I don't give a shit what you're sick of, like I said if RVD a (SOMEBODY!) would have said this I would probably praise him but since Shannon Moore is a (NOBODY!) I can care less!
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases   TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases EmptyFri 23 Apr 2010, 6:00 pm

That was really...a dot dot dot moment there, Blue. Shannon definitely isn't a nobody.
Back to top Go down
KJ
The Voice
The Voice
KJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases   TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases EmptyFri 23 Apr 2010, 6:01 pm

Can care less? That means you care a lot.

Anyways, wrestling is effected by every single person that steps inside the ring, the arena, and anything else related.

You, Me, Moore, RVD, Gillberg & Joey are all somebodies in the wrestling world.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases   TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases EmptyFri 23 Apr 2010, 6:07 pm

@ KJ lool

@ Venom, I'm sorry but he's been in the business for quite a few years and the only thing I remember him doing was

A- being Matt Hardy's lackey!
B - having failed tag team with Jimmy Wang Yang
C - getting fired by WWE and then TNA and then WWE again (TNA is next lolz)

seems like a NOBODY to me, no offense sad
Back to top Go down
nitro girl
Main Eventer
nitro girl

Female
Number of posts : 611
Favorite WWE Wrestler : chris jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : layla/ maryse/ rosa mendez
Favorite TNA Wrestler : sting
Favorite TNA Knockout : velvet sky
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases   TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases EmptyFri 23 Apr 2010, 8:11 pm

TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases 869384 i think that tna do lodes for lija burk in tna. i can hardly wate c wut hapen with shelton. i b 1 to TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases 543292 him TNA
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases   TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases EmptyFri 23 Apr 2010, 9:08 pm

KJ Moore wrote:

What do you expect him to say? "Hogan sucks ass, but I love it here anyway!"

He isn't that bad of a wrestler, just booked poorly. WWE couldn't use him, and 3 Count was f'n lame regardless.

dude, hes gonna shit on WWE every chance he can get cause he wasnt pushed to the moon like he wanted to be. sorry, there were better cruiserweights than him at the time. no need to bitch constantly cause you werent the top guy in that division
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases   TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 3:36 am

i want a TNA 3count reunion.

there I said it shifty
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
KJ
The Voice
The Voice
KJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases   TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 5:31 pm

3 Count Sux... you take what gimmick you can to get by, and the PoP thing suits him better.

Welcome to Glemrock.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases   TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 5:34 pm

i still want my 3count cd, dammit!! It was real to me Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
KJ
The Voice
The Voice
KJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases   TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 5:36 pm

lmao, Moore was the only one of the three that didn't sound bad.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases   TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 5:39 pm

They were all horrible singers imo
Back to top Go down
KJ
The Voice
The Voice
KJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases   TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 5:40 pm

Moore sings that, and he doesn't sound horrible.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases   TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 6:44 pm

yeah he doesnt sound that bad
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases   TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 7:36 pm

Dead...Behave. All he's doing is talking about what he feels is true. And he's not really bashing anyone. Leave it to you to bring hate into a non hate thread.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases   TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 8:30 pm

Shannon Moore=Lame nuff said.

Only reason why he is in TNA is because he's friends with jeff Hardy, i doubt anyone in TNA was every interested in him, he is as relevant in the WWE as Joy Giovanni.....and those asking who?.....i think i proved my point.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases   TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 8:50 pm

i know who joy is :D
i woulda said Anistacia or Rochelle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases   TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA Star Shannon Moore Comments On Recent WWE Releases
Page 1 of 1