Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release

Go down 
+9
morris2202
King Silva
The Sexy Vixen
Blue Ryder
Dead
Mia
Did You Miss Her?
Queen Mintz
Angelus
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release Empty
PostSubject: Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release   Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 1:28 am

Just thought I'd send this in to WrestleZone as some current news of what's been going on online lately. WWE Universe has several threads up on fans upset over the firing of many stars that were reported to be released, there have been some threads on Shelton etc, but Mickie James Fans are going to RIOT Sunday night at Extreme Rules and at The WWE Draft on Monday Night Raw in Mickie's hometown. Many seem really upset over the fact their hometown girl wont be there. There are many threads up on this topic in several of the sections in WWE's forum on the WWE Universe website and some people are even planning on ordering Extreme Rules because of this. The following are some URLs to threads on the subject:

http://fans.wwe.com/go/thread/view/691/23206325/Mickie_James_Gone,_WE_RIOT_THIS_SUNDAY_AT_EXTREME_RULES!!!!!!!

http://fans.wwe.com/go/thread/view/691/23207717/Mickie_James_gone._EXPECT_A_RIOT_AT_RICHMOND_ON_3_HR_RAW_MON.!

http://fans.wwe.com/go/thread/view/691/23208021/Y2James_is_the_reason_why_I_have_decided_to_order_Extreme_Rules.

http://fans.wwe.com/go/thread/view/691/23210409/A_Call_to_all_the_WWE_Universe!_(lets_make_this_happen)

http://fans.wwe.com/go/thread/view/691/23211409/Comparing_Candice_and_MIckies_released.

http://fans.wwe.com/go/thread/view/691/23206409/WE_RIOT_THIS_SUNDAY_AT_EXTREME_RULES_Over_Mickie_James_being_released!_If_youre_going_reply

http://fans.wwe.com/go/thread/view/691/23206713/Mickie_James_Release_is_the_Final_Straw!_THIS_SUNDAY_AT_EXTREME_RULES_WE_FN_RIOT!!!!!?pg=1

There's even a thread comparing Mickie James' release to Candice that looks pretty interesting. There are many more threads popping up on there as well as a twitition up and there's been talks of spreading this through facebook, myspace etc. As some fans want Mickie and Katie on TNA and other stars. http://twitition.com/m4fh8

All I can say is Extreme Rules and Raw next week should be awesome. Will be very interesting to see how the fans respond to the releases especially Mickie James being released. I know I'll be at Raw!
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release   Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 1:32 am

I'm sorry but if you're really gonna riot over someones release then you have some problems. These people are acting like they'll never see her again. She's got a great future ahead of her, they need to calm the fuck down
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release   Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 1:33 am

LMAO! Well damn! Now those are marks.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release   Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 1:37 am

lol thats crazy.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release   Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 1:38 am

dont these idiots know that she WANTED to leave? i guess marks dont read dirtsheets
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release   Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 1:41 am

From what she said on Twitter she didn't want to leave. She even said her heart is broken because she got released. I think she was still wanting to stay with WWE and do her music career as well. Still a sad way to go out the door after what she has accomplished in the WWE. I do think these marks are crazy like a mofo though, when it first was announced they were acting like she died.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release   Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 1:43 am

of course her heart is broken, no one wants to be released from a job theyre good at and they like doing
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release   Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 1:44 am

Oh definitely, I was just saying that she didn't want to leave
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release   Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 1:46 am

Is Billy leading the pack? hilarious This is CRAZY!
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release   Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 1:47 am

I'm actually wondering how Billy is reacting right now. "they fire mickie no way they bitches mickie most talented woman in world they stupid i riiot wwe i riot"
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release   Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 2:03 am

those poor fans. Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release   Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 2:08 am

I can understand them being upset but they need to respect Mickie. Would she really want them to be acting that way? Hell no. They need to just calm down and accept it, focus on her album coming out next month. She'll move on to better things.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release   Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 2:18 am

Kinda funny.

But her fans are good I guess.

I would just bring a sign.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release   Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 2:21 am

i would throw tomatoes at Vince if I ever saw him. shifty

rotten tomatoes
Back to top Go down
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

Number of posts : 507
Favorite WWE Diva : Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release 2730750800102248553qYDtLS_th

Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release 2006909620102248553ufwiIu_th

Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release 2175668400102248553aRcHhi_th

Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release 2612966020102248553RJlTZF_th

Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release 2433961460102248553sdXmBG_th

Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release 2473101120102248553bVhhKm_th

Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release 2080071140102248553jKZyie_th

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release   Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 2:28 am

I can see those fan do that doing the diva match at Extreme Rules.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release   Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 2:30 am

thatd be funny as hell....and ima miss it or id throw tomatoes or whatever just at Michelle McCool
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release   Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 2:32 am

That would actually be funny but it'd ruin the match Mad
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release   Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 2:35 am

i wouldnt care, and the 10,000 or so thatll be there wont care either
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release   Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 2:38 am

of course not, you're DEAD! hilarious I've been wanting to see McCool vs Beth ever since the Summerslam Battle Royal 2007 (they were the F2) and the champion vs champion match on SD in 2008 (Beth was the heel, McCool was the face) Now that Beth is a face, I'm anxious to see this.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release   Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 2:54 am

I don't see them actually rioting, but if they're well organized and wanted their anger over Mickie's release known; they could start "We Want Mickie!" chants all night in the hopes that it will catch on and continue until the WWE re-hires her. I mean, if it worked for Matt Hardy, then it should work for Mickie James.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release   Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 3:37 am

^ I don't think Mickie has as strong a fanbase as Matt Hardy but it would probably get their attention.
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release   Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 9:44 am

YEAH!!!!!!! LET'S RIOT!!!!!!!! They should've at least waited a week.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release   Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 12:36 pm

Mickie has a pretty strong fanbase. she has never been booed on WWE tv. i hope that they chant for her during another match other than the diva one because that would ruin it. i'd at least like Mickie to be allowed to have a retirement match so she can go out with a proper farewell, preferably ON tv unlike a certain other veteran diva
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release   Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 2:36 pm

Mickie was heel, she was booed. there you go. also, she didnt retire she was released. so having a retirement match makes no sense at all
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release   Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 3:33 pm

whether or not the WWE was mad at her, she shouldnt have gone out like that. It was nice seeing Layla get a pin on mickie but still.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release   Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 3:33 pm

Mickie was more cheered as a heel than booed, at least that's how it was in her WrestleMania match with Trish. I can't remember everything back then but a lot of people loved her as a heel, that's actually when she was the best.

And I think people just wanted her to have one last match which is where the retirement thing is coming in
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release   Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 7:30 pm

yes we want her to have a match that is billed as her last so she can go out with a proper ending. hell she's been carrying the Women's division since Trish and Lita left
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release   Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 9:31 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
Mickie was more cheered as a heel than booed, at least that's how it was in her WrestleMania match with Trish. I can't remember everything back then but a lot of people loved her as a heel, that's actually when she was the best.

And I think people just wanted her to have one last match which is where the retirement thing is coming in

she was booed heavily in the beginning of her heel run
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release   Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release EmptySun 25 Apr 2010, 12:29 am

The fallout will be epic! I want Mickie to Kayne West The Draft!

Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release Kanye-west-and-taylor-swift-87288
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release   Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release Empty

Back to top Go down

Fans Threaten To Riot At PPV Due To Mickie James Release
Page 1 of 1