Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tara to leave TNA?

Go down 
+3
Paul Wyatt
Mia
The Sexy Vixen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Tara to leave TNA? Empty
PostSubject: Tara to leave TNA?   Tara to leave TNA? EmptyWed 28 Apr 2010, 1:45 am

Gerweck.net:

Quote :
Former WWE Women's and TNA Knockout champion Tara has only a few weeks remaining on her current TNA contract, and hasn't re-signed with the company. Despite nearing the age of 40, she apparently feels she has one more run with WWE. Apparently Tara has tried to make the TNA locker room more like the WWE locker room, which has rubbed the knockouts the wrong way. Dixie Carter has addressed squabbles that have surfaced, but prefers for the knockouts to resolve issues amongst themselves. Some of her complaints about the knockouts include being told what moves she and cannot do, and some of the women working stiff with her. Tara has asked for more time off to focus on her custom car shop and is seeking a raise from TNA.

noooooo dont go back to diva-land!!!! you'll just job once more Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Tara to leave TNA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara to leave TNA?   Tara to leave TNA? EmptyWed 28 Apr 2010, 1:49 am

i hope she doesnt go back to wwe.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Tara to leave TNA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara to leave TNA?   Tara to leave TNA? EmptyWed 28 Apr 2010, 1:55 am

Other KOS stiff?

What the hell are they talking about by her trying to make their lockerroom like that of the Divas? What has she been doing?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

Tara to leave TNA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara to leave TNA?   Tara to leave TNA? EmptyWed 28 Apr 2010, 1:58 am

ODB is probably stiff.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Tara to leave TNA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara to leave TNA?   Tara to leave TNA? EmptyWed 28 Apr 2010, 1:59 am

This is so random?!

Victoria back for one last run in wwe?

I was kinda mad she traitored but if she comes back then I'll be happy.

Of course she should be psycho Victoria and finally win the belt off of Beth!

That would be amazing imo. SD needs other heels.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

Tara to leave TNA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara to leave TNA?   Tara to leave TNA? EmptyWed 28 Apr 2010, 2:19 am

WWE had no plans for her to ever win gold again, Silva...so why should she stay with them when TNA saw that she still had it and was willing to put gold on her?

I would've jumped shit too. i'll be damned if i sit in WWE jobbing to the likes of Kelly Kelly when TNA is offering me title runs.

if she goes back to WWE it will be the same thing...another jobber for green divas like Rosa and Kelly. i'd rather Victoria retire.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Tara to leave TNA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara to leave TNA?   Tara to leave TNA? EmptyWed 28 Apr 2010, 2:36 am

Well in a perfect world a psycho Victoria would win the women's title off of Beth say around Aug-Sep and then drop it to a face in Jan. Leading up to a good WM match where she loses and has to retire.. Probably not singles but a triple theat or fatal 4 way elimination match. Tara to leave TNA? 177715

Too bad the wwe writers are boneheads!

I want to be a writer.
Tara to leave TNA? 11357
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

Tara to leave TNA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara to leave TNA?   Tara to leave TNA? EmptyWed 28 Apr 2010, 2:38 am

sadly WWE wants you to write for soap operas for like 2 years as well as have like a master's just to join their writing team.

I've seen better storylines posted in the IWC from teenagers.

moronic WWE shifty
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Tara to leave TNA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara to leave TNA?   Tara to leave TNA? EmptyWed 28 Apr 2010, 3:04 am

That sucks.

I would die if I had to write for As the World Turns just to get to WWE. Tara to leave TNA? 747915
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

Tara to leave TNA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara to leave TNA?   Tara to leave TNA? EmptyWed 28 Apr 2010, 3:08 am

what does a soap opera have to do with WWE anyway, is what i wanna know? rofl
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Tara to leave TNA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara to leave TNA?   Tara to leave TNA? EmptyWed 28 Apr 2010, 3:20 am

They are kinda similar stupid storyline wise but damn it should be about making the best matches possible.

Victoria v Beth is clearly better than Beth v Kelly.

So is Gail v Natalya better than Eve v Maryse.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Tara to leave TNA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara to leave TNA?   Tara to leave TNA? EmptyWed 28 Apr 2010, 3:28 am

hell i dont even like some of the soap storylines. they should hire people that know about wrestling but that probably wont happen. its all about the E

Last edited by Mia on Wed 28 Apr 2010, 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

Tara to leave TNA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara to leave TNA?   Tara to leave TNA? EmptyWed 28 Apr 2010, 3:29 am

and to think...all the crap diva angles and their writers get paid so much for it.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

Tara to leave TNA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara to leave TNA?   Tara to leave TNA? EmptyWed 28 Apr 2010, 3:38 am

I think the reason they want former writers from soap operas to work for them is because if you've ever watched soap operas (only watched becaue my grandma used to watch them all the time when I was younger), you know that there are always multiple plots going on at once and they drag out damn near forever. Use the same type of long, dramatic storywriting, and it makes for something to keep fans engaged on their favorite wrestlers - you want to tune in to see what happens to them.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Tara to leave TNA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara to leave TNA?   Tara to leave TNA? EmptyWed 28 Apr 2010, 3:41 am

Well most of the storylines in wwe are stupid so they wouldn't get an Emmy from me! Tara to leave TNA? Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

Tara to leave TNA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara to leave TNA?   Tara to leave TNA? EmptyWed 28 Apr 2010, 3:42 am

The Alpha Omega wrote:
I think the reason they want former writers from soap operas to work for them is because if you've ever watched soap operas (only watched becaue my grandma used to watch them all the time when I was younger), you know that there are always multiple plots going on at once and they drag out damn near forever. Use the same type of long, dramatic storywriting, and it makes for something to keep fans engaged on their favorite wrestlers - you want to tune in to see what happens to them.

the difference is..soaps put effort into making you want to keep watching

WWE doesnt..

so looking for soap writers is pointless since WWE doesnt even try to keep us interested.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

Tara to leave TNA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara to leave TNA?   Tara to leave TNA? EmptyWed 28 Apr 2010, 3:43 am

I'd rather she go back to WWE. TNA have fucked up their division
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

Tara to leave TNA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara to leave TNA?   Tara to leave TNA? EmptyWed 28 Apr 2010, 3:50 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
The Alpha Omega wrote:

the difference is..soaps put effort into making you want to keep watching

WWE doesnt..

so looking for soap writers is pointless since WWE doesnt even try to keep us interested.

IK. Soaps have to because they need good angles... not to mention, good acting.

WWE can afford to have have angles flop because ultimately, most people tune in to see wrestling - and if the angle is a flop, they ust move on to something else, and people continue to watch.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

Tara to leave TNA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara to leave TNA?   Tara to leave TNA? EmptyWed 28 Apr 2010, 3:52 am

true...i hate when they drop something could potentially be a good angle, though.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

Tara to leave TNA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara to leave TNA?   Tara to leave TNA? EmptyWed 28 Apr 2010, 3:56 am

I know.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Tara to leave TNA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara to leave TNA?   Tara to leave TNA? EmptyWed 28 Apr 2010, 4:06 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
I'd rather she go back to WWE. TNA have fucked up their division

AGREED, but If she goes back to WWE she will be treated like crap again.

I wish her the best. It sucks TNA wont pay what she is worth. I think the TNA KO divison has gone kinda downhill some, sadly.

I hope nothing but success for her. I will support her in whatever she does.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Tara to leave TNA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara to leave TNA?   Tara to leave TNA? EmptyWed 28 Apr 2010, 4:30 pm

Tara confirmed that she has only a few weeks remaining on her contract and has yet to commit to a new deal with the company. She posted on her Twitter page that her current contract expires on 5/21.

Less than a month, she better get movin'.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

Tara to leave TNA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara to leave TNA?   Tara to leave TNA? EmptyWed 28 Apr 2010, 4:31 pm

Vengenz wrote:
Tara confirmed that she has only a few weeks remaining on her contract and has yet to commit to a new deal with the company. She posted on her Twitter page that her current contract expires on 5/21.

Less than a month, she better get movin'.

hey 5/21 is my birthday lol

i think she should just retire...going back to WWE would just mean another stint of jobbing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tara to leave TNA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara to leave TNA?   Tara to leave TNA? Empty

Back to top Go down

Tara to leave TNA?
Page 1 of 1