Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Next 'Batman' sequel scheduled for July 2012

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Next 'Batman' sequel scheduled for July 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Next 'Batman' sequel scheduled for July 2012   Next 'Batman' sequel scheduled for July 2012 EmptySat 01 May 2010, 2:39 am

The Dark Knight sequel finally has a release date. Almost two years after the killer clown crime epic dominated the box office and spawned a million Halloween costumes, Warner Bros. has announced that the still-untitled Batman 3 will be released on July 20, 2012, according to The Hollywood Reporter. (In other news, I’m going off the grid from July 19, 2012 through August 1, 2012.)

There’s not a whole lot of information about the movie, which is still in the very early planning stages. Director Christopher Nolan and writer David Goyer have always been focused on presenting a more realistic take on the Batman mythos, so we’re probably not going to see Killer Croc, Mr. Freeze, or Clayface. Even though he’s a bit more outlandish, I wouldn’t mind seeing the Riddler, if only because his presence could pump up Batman’s mystery-solving detective side. But what do I know? None of my films have ever grossed over a billion dollars.

PopWatchers, what would you want to see in Batman 3? And what should they call the thing? I’d go with something vintage, like Shadow of the Bat, but I remember reading a rumor that it might be called Gotham City, which would be nifty.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Next 'Batman' sequel scheduled for July 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next 'Batman' sequel scheduled for July 2012   Next 'Batman' sequel scheduled for July 2012 EmptySat 01 May 2010, 2:45 am

omg 2 yr wait. if they do the riddler hope it is someone cool. a kick ass catwoman would be nice
Back to top Go down

Next 'Batman' sequel scheduled for July 2012
Page 1 of 1