Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Student crashes stolen school bus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Student crashes stolen school bus Empty
PostSubject: Student crashes stolen school bus   Student crashes stolen school bus EmptySat 01 May 2010, 2:55 am

New Haven, Conn. (WTNH) - Police say a student at Wilbur Cross High in New Haven stole a school bus this afternoon. She had to be tasered after she crashed the bus into a police cruiser.

Elizabeth Garrett, 18, allegedly stole the bus from the First Student lot on Middletown Avenue just after 4 p.m., but a GPS unit located inside, allowed authorities to track it.

Police say they began chasing the bus through the city as it knocked down power polls and and foreced people to run for their lives. Finally, the pursuit came to a stop when Garrett struck a police cruiser at the intersection of State and Chapel. Police say she was tasered and had to be hospitalized.

"I heard a big boom and a whole bunch of eletricity," said Robert Hine, a witness to the crash.

"I noticed a school bus going fast, at first I didn't get out of the way because I thought it was a normal school bus, but when it came flying,I jumped back and it knocked down all of the poles and the wires came down," explained Manny Miranda.

Police say there were no students on the bus, but a school resource officer driving the cruiser was hospitalized with back and neck injuries.

"I saw somebody driving wrecklessly, but I thought it was a drunk driver, at first or something like that," added HIne.

No word on the exact charges Garrett faces. There is also no word on where the Garrett intended to go when she stole the bus.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Student crashes stolen school bus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student crashes stolen school bus   Student crashes stolen school bus EmptySat 08 May 2010, 2:05 am

That stupid bitch.

LOL at them tazing her stupid ass!

Too bad their is no video I need to laugh! Student crashes stolen school bus 11357
Back to top Go down

Student crashes stolen school bus
Page 1 of 1