Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bubba The Love Sponge Attacks TNA's Fans - Bitter?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Bubba The Love Sponge Attacks TNA's Fans - Bitter? Empty
PostSubject: Bubba The Love Sponge Attacks TNA's Fans - Bitter?   Bubba The Love Sponge Attacks TNA's Fans - Bitter? EmptySat 01 May 2010, 3:40 pm

Bubba the Love Sponge tweeted the following responses to his TNA termination. Someone sounds a tad bit bitter:

i was going to take the high road but looks like tna has fired the first shot.

Bubba army.let ur feelings known now!! @TNADixie She based my firing on anti bubba tweets.

Bubba Army, you guys are simply the best. Nobody could ask for better fans. TNA fans are nothing but a bunch of little cowardly [EXPLETIVE]

You love oiled up men in tights. You are a douche nozzle that thinks wrestling is real. Get a fucking life. Go away

You're entire life is pointless. Go back to screwing your sister and watching TNA you white trash simpleton
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Bubba The Love Sponge Attacks TNA's Fans - Bitter? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubba The Love Sponge Attacks TNA's Fans - Bitter?   Bubba The Love Sponge Attacks TNA's Fans - Bitter? EmptySat 01 May 2010, 3:55 pm

Awwww the baby got his feelings hurt because Dixie pulled the plug on this racist jackass.

we should give him a bottle.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Bubba The Love Sponge Attacks TNA's Fans - Bitter?
Page 1 of 1