Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warning: 30-episode 'Buffy' marathon coming to Logo in June

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Warning: 30-episode 'Buffy' marathon coming to Logo in June Empty
PostSubject: Warning: 30-episode 'Buffy' marathon coming to Logo in June   Warning: 30-episode 'Buffy' marathon coming to Logo in June EmptyMon 03 May 2010, 6:29 pm

If I get sucked into one more mini-Buffy the Vampire Slayer marathon on Logo, I will stake someone. Which is why I’m warning you now that Logo is planning a mega 30-episode Buffy marathon of fan favorites for June 11th through June 13th. Go here to pick your 10 top episodes, then they’ll show us the 30 receiving the most votes.

I just watched a few episodes from season 7 on Logo last night (Andrew asking Buffy, “Where the hell have you been? This funnel cake is kicking my ass,” is still one of my all-time fave quotes). Maybe that’s why I’m leaning toward earlier episodes like “Prophecy Girl” (Buffy faces the Master), “Band Candy” (Buffy meets Ripper, pictured), “School Hard” (Joyce strikes Spike), “Halloween” (Oz notices Willow), and “Helpless” (the council strips Buffy of her strength for her 18th birthday). It’s tough though: Do I fill up my card with two-parters (“Becoming,” “Graduation Day”), classic episodes I’ve watched a million times (“Innocence,” “Hush,” “Fool for Love,” “The Body,” “The Gift,” “Once More, With Feeling,” “Chosen”), or something like “Fear Itself” just so I can see Giles in a sombrero?

Your call?
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Warning: 30-episode 'Buffy' marathon coming to Logo in June Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning: 30-episode 'Buffy' marathon coming to Logo in June   Warning: 30-episode 'Buffy' marathon coming to Logo in June EmptyTue 04 May 2010, 1:06 am

i dont have that channel but there are some good ones in the list
Back to top Go down

Warning: 30-episode 'Buffy' marathon coming to Logo in June
Page 1 of 1