Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TNA's Lowest Paid Performers, Spike Dudley To TNA?, & More

Go down 
+3
Blue Ryder
The Sexy Vixen
Angelus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

TNA's Lowest Paid Performers, Spike Dudley To TNA?, & More Empty
PostSubject: TNA's Lowest Paid Performers, Spike Dudley To TNA?, & More   TNA's Lowest Paid Performers, Spike Dudley To TNA?, & More EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 1:40 am

Though the stars of TNA Wrestling are famous and appear on a national television show viewed by millions per week, it does not necessarily translate into huge pay checks for a good portion of the roster. This fact especially rings true with the company's Knockouts as multiple sources have indicated that majority of its female performers earn between $200 and $400 per appearance. It's been said that Daffney, SoCal Val and reigning Women's Knockout Champion Madison Rayne garner slightly more than $200 per appearance. However, they are not the lowest paid members on the roster as that dubious distinction reportedly belongs to Generation Me — Max and Jeremy — both of whom earn $200 per appearance.

-- Team 3D are pushing TNA officials to sign Matt Hyson (a/k/a Spike Dudley) to a contract. After a three-year hiatus, Hyson returned to TNA under the name Brother Runt on the March 15, 2010, edition of Impact! in a six man tag team match, where he and Team 3D were defeated by The Nasty Boys and Jimmy Hart. This was said to be a one time deal.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: TNA's Lowest Paid Performers, Spike Dudley To TNA?, & More   TNA's Lowest Paid Performers, Spike Dudley To TNA?, & More EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 1:52 am

that's not bad..i'd love to make a quick $200 just for wrestling a match
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: TNA's Lowest Paid Performers, Spike Dudley To TNA?, & More   TNA's Lowest Paid Performers, Spike Dudley To TNA?, & More EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 4:36 am

as will I Vixen, these wrestlers need to just STFU and be happy they at least have a job Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: TNA's Lowest Paid Performers, Spike Dudley To TNA?, & More   TNA's Lowest Paid Performers, Spike Dudley To TNA?, & More EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 4:59 am

What..?

$200 is crap and barely covers expenses so I would not be happy earning that. It would have to get a lot better fast or I would have issues.

It is crazy how some of the KO's earn crap when they get such high ratings. They should be getting double what they currently get but that will probably never happen..
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: TNA's Lowest Paid Performers, Spike Dudley To TNA?, & More   TNA's Lowest Paid Performers, Spike Dudley To TNA?, & More EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 5:18 am

i agree with ssilva

although sure its nice to get 200 to wrestle for 5 minutes, its hardly enough to cover anything...i mean they ARE on telly and shit, TNA must make more money then other independent shows,yet id bet that some ppl would get paid more on the indy scene...its pretty sad

and Blue you should STFU your just bitter cos you dont have a job....and whose to say they were even bitching? its just a report made

EDIT- with thanks to diva-dirt for pointing this out. one of TNAs former production managers or something posted this on his blog about how Maddison Rayne had to miss house shows because she couldnt afford to make the travel over there

Madison Rayne missed some recent house shows because she couldn’t afford to make the events. This girl is talented, marketable, and “cute as all hell!” And she probably get’s paid $250 per night (if she works) with NO expenses.
Is this what TNA sympathizers (fans) think that she’s worth? Does this make Dixie Carter “The Boss” as charming and classy as Kevin Eick from The Baltimore Sun likes to “paint” Mrs. Carter Salinas?
In addition the the “LOW PAY” I’ll also “go out on a limb” and guess that not only are the TNA employee payroll checks late but, probably the talents as well.
DIRTBAGS!!!!

and you still think she should STFU
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: TNA's Lowest Paid Performers, Spike Dudley To TNA?, & More   TNA's Lowest Paid Performers, Spike Dudley To TNA?, & More EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 3:34 pm

well only an idiot would think they can make a living off of that. that's why most of the roster, like Consequences Creed, are either in college or have another daytime job.

still..a quick $200 just for 1 match? that alone would cover ALL my monthly bills.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: TNA's Lowest Paid Performers, Spike Dudley To TNA?, & More   TNA's Lowest Paid Performers, Spike Dudley To TNA?, & More EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 5:15 pm

LL you STFU! Don't bring my personal life into this shit, these fucking wrestlers need to stop BITCHING or they will be jobless, besides with TNA's schedule they can have a second job on the side if TNA doesn't use them, I heard Taylor sells sun glasses on the side or some shit,I can't fault her. I would do something similiar if I were in her shoes.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA's Lowest Paid Performers, Spike Dudley To TNA?, & More   TNA's Lowest Paid Performers, Spike Dudley To TNA?, & More EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 5:53 pm

blue, i can see where you're coming from. In this economy, you should just be thankful to even have a job.

This is why you should have a backup plan to go along with this. a part time job or something. You cant expect this to be your sole means of income. TNA is known for being cheap as well as having crazy backstage politics. So no one should really be shocked by this. i'd still be thankful to be on tv in the first place. Esp with Hogan & Bischoff at the helm.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: TNA's Lowest Paid Performers, Spike Dudley To TNA?, & More   TNA's Lowest Paid Performers, Spike Dudley To TNA?, & More EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 6:26 pm

The former employee [if telling the entire truth and just not bitter] report is really bad for TNA.

Paying people late is so cheap and embarrassing.

Get their money to them on time! TNA's Lowest Paid Performers, Spike Dudley To TNA?, & More Icon_rolleyes TNA's Lowest Paid Performers, Spike Dudley To TNA?, & More 497988
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA's Lowest Paid Performers, Spike Dudley To TNA?, & More   TNA's Lowest Paid Performers, Spike Dudley To TNA?, & More EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 6:41 pm

if it was 1 former employee i might think they are bitter but multiple ex-TNA employees have said the same thing. I'm thinking it's most likely true.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: TNA's Lowest Paid Performers, Spike Dudley To TNA?, & More   TNA's Lowest Paid Performers, Spike Dudley To TNA?, & More EmptyFri 07 May 2010, 2:44 pm

thanks Vixen for seeing my point of view <3

This makes me love Madison Rayne more, she is thinking "strategically" and using her head. Tara, Gail Kim, Salinas and whoever else had money issues are full of failure because Gail Kim is in WWE (collecting good money) but she is not happy, you can tell she wants to wrestle but WWE is not pushing her. Salinas left TNA because they didn't give her a raise (she wasn't a top KO to be requesting shit in the first place) and Tara, I'm disppointed in her. She surely has a huge bank account from her WWE days and has a business so she should be thinking solely about the wrestling (since WWE treated her like crap during her last few years) and not the income.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: TNA's Lowest Paid Performers, Spike Dudley To TNA?, & More   TNA's Lowest Paid Performers, Spike Dudley To TNA?, & More EmptyFri 07 May 2010, 3:32 pm

$200 ain't shit, seeing as how they only make that once a week, I make almost 200 a day plus tips, I feel bad for them, but I agree Blue, I seriously doubt Tara is in need of money, she's just being greedy, but I do understand that she is a "big name" and you know they're making a decent amount of money off of her, but I think it's messed up that the champ is making so little, and ALL the belts are with her lol.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA's Lowest Paid Performers, Spike Dudley To TNA?, & More   TNA's Lowest Paid Performers, Spike Dudley To TNA?, & More EmptyFri 07 May 2010, 4:14 pm

Tara had enough money to open a pizza shopp..then closed it and still was able to open her new business, Black Widow Customs.

i doubt she's hurting for money.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: TNA's Lowest Paid Performers, Spike Dudley To TNA?, & More   TNA's Lowest Paid Performers, Spike Dudley To TNA?, & More EmptyFri 07 May 2010, 5:24 pm

she obviously is because she'd rather leave a company that had her as the top bitch just for more money, good riddance and don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: TNA's Lowest Paid Performers, Spike Dudley To TNA?, & More   TNA's Lowest Paid Performers, Spike Dudley To TNA?, & More EmptyFri 07 May 2010, 8:43 pm

So because you have money you shouldn't be able to earn anymore?

That doesn't make sense and I don't care if I am rich $200 is shit and I expect more!
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: TNA's Lowest Paid Performers, Spike Dudley To TNA?, & More   TNA's Lowest Paid Performers, Spike Dudley To TNA?, & More EmptyFri 07 May 2010, 8:49 pm

everyone fails to realize that TNA is essentially a indy promotion, because most of the talent have pay per appearance deals. relying on TNA as a means of being financially stable is just stupid, and its why the midcarders want out, because if you dont get used, you dont get paid
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA's Lowest Paid Performers, Spike Dudley To TNA?, & More   TNA's Lowest Paid Performers, Spike Dudley To TNA?, & More EmptyFri 07 May 2010, 9:37 pm

CM Dead, Your Savior wrote:
everyone fails to realize that TNA is essentially a indy promotion, because most of the talent have pay per appearance deals. relying on TNA as a means of being financially stable is just stupid, and its why the midcarders want out, because if you dont get used, you dont get paid

this ^

and Silva, i'm just saying...Tara cries about needing money yet she has managed to open 2 businesses. maybe she ought to budget a little better. the point of having a buisness is to make money so you can retire...sounds to me like she hasnt been so wise with her money which is why she's scrambling back to WWE for a paycheck

reminds me of Hogan with his constant one-off appearances in WWE because his old ass was broke.

people need to learn to manage their money right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA's Lowest Paid Performers, Spike Dudley To TNA?, & More   TNA's Lowest Paid Performers, Spike Dudley To TNA?, & More Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA's Lowest Paid Performers, Spike Dudley To TNA?, & More
Page 1 of 1