Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lady Gaga Under Attack Again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Lady Gaga Under Attack Again Empty
PostSubject: Lady Gaga Under Attack Again   Lady Gaga Under Attack Again EmptyMon 10 May 2010, 1:31 pm

If everyone has such little respect for Lady Gaga, why do they keep talking about her?

Indie harpist/icon Joanna Newsom is the latest musician to jump on the Gaga haterade train. In a recent interview with The Guardian, Newsom takes down Lady Gaga, accusing her of being a simplistic, superficial star who mesmerizes society with skimpy outfits (though the attractive Newsom clearly isn't above a glamorous press photo or two) while stealing ideas from Madonna, for whom Newsom also has little time for.

Newsom's remarks came first in the initial interview; she then clarified her points in a follow-up email.

"I'm mystified by the laziness of people looking at how she presents herself, and somehow assuming that implies there's a high level of intelligence in the songwriting. Her approach to image is really interesting, but you listen to the music, and you just hear glow sticks. Smart outlets for musical journalism give her all this credit, like she's the new Madonna." She breaks off and laughs. "Although I'm coming from a perspective of also thinking Madonna is not great at all. I'm like, fair enough: she is the new Madonna, but Madonna's a dumb-ass!"

So to recap, first it was M.I.A. that belittled Lady Gaga. Then, it was Grace Jones. Now Joanna Newsom. All accuse Gaga of stealing ideas, but they afford Lady Gaga the respect of attacking her. And does it mean anything that it's women going after Gaga?

To read the entire article, click here.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga Under Attack Again   Lady Gaga Under Attack Again EmptyMon 10 May 2010, 7:14 pm

Who is that bitch to talk shit?

Fuck her!
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga Under Attack Again   Lady Gaga Under Attack Again EmptyMon 10 May 2010, 9:03 pm

UMMM WHO THE FUCK ARE ALL THESE NOBODIES????

Grace Jones looks like an ugly ass man on crack

MIA is cool, but she's a bigger flop than magikarp

Joanna, well hell she doesn't even deserved to be mentioned in the same sentence as Goddess GodGa

They're all pissed because they could NEVER reach GodGa's level of stardom or relevance. Jealousy is a disease and ALL these chick are looking real sick!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga Under Attack Again   Lady Gaga Under Attack Again Empty

Back to top Go down

Lady Gaga Under Attack Again
Page 1 of 1