Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE MOVES TO WESTERIA LANE!! (FILL IN FOR EDIE)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

NEW DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE MOVES TO WESTERIA LANE!! (FILL IN FOR EDIE) Empty
PostSubject: NEW DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE MOVES TO WESTERIA LANE!! (FILL IN FOR EDIE)   NEW DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE MOVES TO WESTERIA LANE!! (FILL IN FOR EDIE) EmptyTue 18 May 2010, 4:56 pm

Quote :
There goes the neighborhood! An ABC rep confirms that when Desperate Housewives returns next season, its cast will include — as a series regular, no less — Vanessa Freakin’ Williams!
Series creator Marc Cherry told us previously that he was looking for a new troublemaker to fill the void left by the demise of Nicollette Sheridan’s Edie. And seriously, could he — or anyone — do any better than the actress formerly known as Ugly Betty‘s queen of mean, Wilhelmina?

Didn’t think so.

Though other deets are at the moment scarce, TV Guide Magazine (which first broke the news) reports that her conniving character will be connected to Mark Moses’ creepy Paul.

So what do you think, folks? This sounds so good to me, it borders on too good to be true

EEEKKK!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheer
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: NEW DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE MOVES TO WESTERIA LANE!! (FILL IN FOR EDIE)   NEW DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE MOVES TO WESTERIA LANE!! (FILL IN FOR EDIE) EmptyTue 18 May 2010, 5:06 pm

oh snap! it's Vanessa!!!
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: NEW DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE MOVES TO WESTERIA LANE!! (FILL IN FOR EDIE)   NEW DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE MOVES TO WESTERIA LANE!! (FILL IN FOR EDIE) EmptyTue 18 May 2010, 5:47 pm

I can't wait for this, she is amazing jiggy crazy yay cheer go girl
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: NEW DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE MOVES TO WESTERIA LANE!! (FILL IN FOR EDIE)   NEW DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE MOVES TO WESTERIA LANE!! (FILL IN FOR EDIE) EmptyTue 18 May 2010, 5:49 pm

this is great. god the next season needs to begin already.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: NEW DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE MOVES TO WESTERIA LANE!! (FILL IN FOR EDIE)   NEW DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE MOVES TO WESTERIA LANE!! (FILL IN FOR EDIE) EmptyTue 18 May 2010, 7:36 pm

I'm watching next season for sure, Vanessa <3
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: NEW DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE MOVES TO WESTERIA LANE!! (FILL IN FOR EDIE)   NEW DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE MOVES TO WESTERIA LANE!! (FILL IN FOR EDIE) EmptyTue 18 May 2010, 7:59 pm

CP might like this.

the season finale was so amazing, though.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: NEW DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE MOVES TO WESTERIA LANE!! (FILL IN FOR EDIE)   NEW DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE MOVES TO WESTERIA LANE!! (FILL IN FOR EDIE) EmptyTue 18 May 2010, 8:04 pm

yeah though i liked Angie, would love for her to stick around, sadly not.

And i hope Andrew comes back....though it looks like he might be going to jail Teary Eyed

And VIX!!! WHO IS THE BABY WHO GOT SWITCHED!!!! I'm still scratching my head, It can't be Julie, Andrew, or Daniel or even Zack (Considering how the season ended and the return) because none were born in Fairview...so it has to be the newer kids.......
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: NEW DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE MOVES TO WESTERIA LANE!! (FILL IN FOR EDIE)   NEW DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE MOVES TO WESTERIA LANE!! (FILL IN FOR EDIE) EmptyTue 18 May 2010, 8:12 pm

well CP and I talked and he thinks it could be Julie & Danielle (susan and bree's daughters)

I think maybe Julie and Katherine's daughter...

not even sure who else it could be...
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: NEW DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE MOVES TO WESTERIA LANE!! (FILL IN FOR EDIE)   NEW DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE MOVES TO WESTERIA LANE!! (FILL IN FOR EDIE) EmptyTue 18 May 2010, 8:17 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
well CP and I talked and he thinks it could be Julie & Danielle (susan and bree's daughters)

I think maybe Julie and Katherine's daughter...

not even sure who else it could be...

But that's the thing, the docter looked through the List and only saw one neighbor, meaning the other neighbor isn't in Fairview, so it could be Dylan (Katherine's duaghter) and Julie, BUT the child was delivered in Fairview hospital, none were born in fairview, they all were born outside of Fairview, Danielle, Jullie, Dylan and Andrew. And Zack for that matter.

The only ones born in Fairview are Lynette's kids, because i don't think we've ever heard of them lving outsideof fairview prior to the Kids, MJ and Gabrielle's kids. Ohh but that's doubtfull too, but Danielle's baby as well. But i doubt that.

everyone is saying MJ & Dave's daugher, but how can you switch baby's of diffrent Sex?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: NEW DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE MOVES TO WESTERIA LANE!! (FILL IN FOR EDIE)   NEW DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE MOVES TO WESTERIA LANE!! (FILL IN FOR EDIE) EmptyTue 18 May 2010, 8:27 pm

who is Dave? lol
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: NEW DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE MOVES TO WESTERIA LANE!! (FILL IN FOR EDIE)   NEW DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE MOVES TO WESTERIA LANE!! (FILL IN FOR EDIE) EmptyTue 18 May 2010, 8:31 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
who is Dave? lol

The Dude who married Edie, remember, Dave Williams, wanted to Kill MJ That was highlight of Season 5
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: NEW DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE MOVES TO WESTERIA LANE!! (FILL IN FOR EDIE)   NEW DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE MOVES TO WESTERIA LANE!! (FILL IN FOR EDIE) EmptyTue 18 May 2010, 8:33 pm

ah ok...yeah i forgot his first name.

idk...i still think Julie & Dylan...or maybe Zack & Andrew...

this is going to bug me until they tell us who it is though. NEW DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE MOVES TO WESTERIA LANE!! (FILL IN FOR EDIE) 77194
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE MOVES TO WESTERIA LANE!! (FILL IN FOR EDIE)   NEW DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE MOVES TO WESTERIA LANE!! (FILL IN FOR EDIE) Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE MOVES TO WESTERIA LANE!! (FILL IN FOR EDIE)
Page 1 of 1